Germany

Why does this nation keep on trying to ruin our continent?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French-American_Foundation
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantik-Brücke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(1527)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE DINDU NUFFIN

what happened to the Umlauts on the map?

cause its cute

they've always been mindless cunts, from the dawn of europe

today's situation in germany is just what they deserve

Anglos can't into ÖÄÜß probably

You mean ruling you and the other poor euro-cunts?

Anglos use the same charset

Stay outta here, france is the cancer of europe

>ruin
we literally turned Ireland into a capitalist tax free utopia/wild west
we also gave you a shitton of yuro currencies when you fucked up

stop the bullying ;_;

This excellent video explains it all.
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Germany-Rothschilds.
"Maybe this time we win"
Germ man

It's actually everyone else that tries to ruin Germany, and in turn, ruin the continent.

The Jews.

It is literally the Jews.

((Merkel)) is being funded by ((Soros)) and is even putting Germans in jail for speaking out by having ((Cuckerberg)) report "hate speech"

It's infested with cryptokikes and cykloblats.

It's in their minds. They obey orders.

>lel, Schlieffen plan
ja, herr Kaiser!
>lel, make the juice gassed
ja, herr Fuhrer!
>lel, let's take them in by millions
ja, herrin Kanzler!

Merkle is a childless communist nuclear physicist.

She is unhappy and realizes she has been lied to.

She has seen how feminism, capitalism and individualism is leading to the downfall of society.

Islam is the quickest way to reintroduce the family unit to Europe.

America destroyed Europe, it watched it burn in two world wars and then remolded it as its lapdog.

Europe was built to fail by capitol hill. Merkle sees that she can not save Europe, but islam will be the vehicle of its return.

Like communism, Islam considers us all equal yet with a role to play. Strong roles for men and women exist. It is pro science and anti degeneracy. The quicker Europe converts the sooner its rise will come.

>t. Ahmed

t. Goldstein

I tell you what happened. The years before the rapefugee-crisis Germany was Europe's powerhouse. Politically and economically, with the World Cup as a final rewarding display of our efforts to eventually get back on track after it was yet regarded as the "sick man of Europe" in the early 2000s. Everything was fine, even our birthrate increased.

And then, all of a sudden, in a country where all politicians have close ties to the so called Atlantikbrücke (Atlantic bridge, an American-German network), a woman single-handedly destroyed this nation, its people and their heritage for good. And now you tell me how 'this nation' is destroying Europe.

Hitler is stealing my shipfu!

t. Everyone I don't like is CTR or a Kike!
Don't you have child brides to fuck, Habibi?

Dont you ever wonder why you have the worlds largest military?

Its cause you are the bad guys.

How many times have you been attacked?

How many countries have you invaded?

Take the blinders off.

While America's current "leadership" is undoubtably the bad guys, as will go down in history, but Americans are for the most part just too stupid to understand this simple fact

>what is ww1
>what is ww2
>what is multiculturalism
What comes next?

You dont even rule your own country, lol

glad I live across the ocean where germany has much harder time fucking up my land. maximum comfy

Because we are destined to rule you all. Admittedly, we have a shitty and cucked government in place now, but when we dethrone Merkel and her cotraitors, shit will get done.

And why wouldn't you want to be ruled by Germany? You'd be better off. Do you think that people in Eastern Prussia are happier under Russian rule today? They live in misery, just as the rest of Russia.

>england
>calling anyone else bad

Senpai

don't forget Marxism, we gave the world that too!

we gave you a bunch of money too
yet you tried to kill our great matriarch

they should be exterminated, good thing no external player is necessary since they're well on their way to oblivion

>They live in misery, just as the rest of Russia.
Still better than being a krautcuck

Europe is a movie where every actors are in competition with each others. Plot twist, every body is the bad guy, even if I agree that's the Krauts and Anglos are the worst.

But without this millenium competition among us, our continent will not be the same.

And, after all, if you want that all nations stands together in peace, kissing together without patriotism, you're a fucking traitor.

Revenge from WWII

>Atlantikbrücke

We have the same thing here.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French-American_Foundation

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantik-Brücke

With the same "Young Leaders" program.

there is a similar organisation in most western states actually
Whether or not they are influential depends on the country though

i can see my house

i can't be the only one who saddened at the lost potential that is contemporary Europe. After centuries of war and strife it looked like the continent was ready to retire and become a beacon of culture and liberalism, an example for the rest of the world to follow.

But then it got rekt by >dude multiculturalism lmao

>After centuries of war and strife it looked like the continent was ready to retire and become a beacon of culture and liberalism
europe is basically a big mausoleum m8
no one actually cares what happens to it

>Be Germans
>Racially pure Europe didnt work
>I know
>Diverse Europe to show them I was right!

Hitlers ghost is plotting this for betraying him.

you have doomed us all

Superiority creates envy.

Stay mad Untermenschen.

Thats a funny map of the British islets.

Germans ruined these islands too

It used to be France... But France has also joined the party this time, so we are doomed.

back to rampaging germanic tribes

The British empire is directly responsible for 90% of problems in the world today.

Stop blaming a minor player like Germany.

Germany's suicidal policy is a direct result of the last 100 years of history.

>but Americans are for the most part just too stupid to understand this simple fact

Ignorantia non excusat.

wurstniggers need to be removed

The eternal kraut must be stopped. All Aryans should be led to the Anglo blood refineries.

It's admirable that you defend your retarded brother but come on. Also, don't think we've forgotten where Hitler us actually from.

try teaching shart marts about the world without killing yourself

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sack_of_Rome_(1527)

why do you keep on ruining everything though

You're an Anglo colony undergoing mass immigration to dilute the eternal Teuton.

Anglos 1-0 Krauts

fuck off you shill, don't you have a child bride to attend to?

DUDE

WEED

LMAO