Movie set in space

>movie set in space
>they use feet/inches/yards

its because Americans are too stupid to understand the metric system

spessships using naval units of measurement( knots, nautical miles, yards and feet) like every NATO ship makes perfect sense

only soviets and chinks use km instead of nautical miles

>using cuck units
When your cuck units get you to walk on the moon you can bant with the big boys

complaining about this shit when you know media is about the audience

>token thot with an accent says keelowmeatah

but Nasa used the "cuck units" to get to the moon. Also they did it thanks to the European scientists.

and you spend your weekend lurking american websites and whining, what went so wrong

>movie made for burgers
>complains about burger language

What was that? Speak up, there's no sound in space.

Is Star Trek using metric system?

are you retarded? the imperial system is banned in nasa

I'm sorry, you're gonna have to speak up. What was that about American superiority? This would be a lot easier if your country actually put some effort into space travel.

Kek. Euros forever BTFO

CRY ABOUT IT YUROKUCKS

ISNT IT TIME TO GO FETCH YOUR PRAYER RUG AGAIN LMAO

>american websites
>Sup Forums

O how I am laughing

How is it not?

in my day trolling was an art and not just about acting like a retard which you actually are.

>steal german tech
>AHAHAH SUCK IT YUROS

lmao amerifats

tell me what is american about this place and you know your answer.

>this is like the time when burgers claim they won single handedly both the world wars.

>MODERN ROCKETRY
>NOT INVENTED BY AMERICANS THEN STOLEN BY GERMANS

YUROKUCKS ON SUICIDE WATCH YOU THIEVING SCUM :^)

Sup Forums almost exclusively talks about American media.

>the sad thing that Russian spacecraft will never be appreciated
I remember clearly seeing a short engineering show by BBC or Discovery. They talked about how Russia Space Agency put itself back together after Soviet Union collapsed and worked with NASA and others on ISS. Then they interviewed a Russian engineer and he said "the Americans and the British are just using us. Our programs are dead."
Then the voiceover cut in and said "But he is wrong. The legacy of OKB and the pride of Russia live on and will be always be a part of ISS." And the show ended.

It feels very American to me. So much so I always hide where I come from and what I actually watched. I always admire how Europeans and British for having the balls to out themselves on Sup Forums

Are Americans the dumbest people on the internet?

That would be Australians.

Nah it's definitely Americans or Brits on this site and Africans, Arabs or SE Asians in general

>t.burger

Its leafs you idiots. Canadians are the dumbest people on the internet.

race war when

lol shut up aussie, literally no one likes you. thanks for Mad Max I gues.

Glad to see the objectively best anglo nation lives in autists heads rent free on here still

>movie set in future
>all white people are breed out of existence