Why wasn't she crowned queen of Sup Forums?

Why wasn't she crowned queen of Sup Forums?
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZPnCMVwQFk
youtube.com/watch?v=wjWBXbGVyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=zQYiSTPhz4M

She got blacked

>leafblower

/thread

1. ugly
2. boring
3. dumb

this is not Sup Forums you faggot

>Why wasn't she crowned queen of Sup Forums?

she's dating a canadian

to accept her as the queen would mean we embrace leafposting

>is a liberal New York-educated Italian leftist
>lost her virginity at 22 to a random black gamerdude
>currently defacto engaged to a Canadian Jew leftist who hates western religion and culture

Is that fucking boxxy?

>thread
I guess I'll have to settle with Milo being queen of pol.

Because she's nothing compared to Anzu.

No the guy was a muslim

Shoot yourself

She pretty much confirmed herself to be retarded in her new video when she tries to justify two products which are exactly the same in every single way having a $20 price difference because one is pink. Shes trying sooooo hard to pander to the alt right virgins who frequent this board and at this point its kinda sad.

She had a black boyfriend at one point. pics are out there.

Italians are quasi niggers anyway. I knew her facevwas off like that Gina Gearshon.

It's quite telling even attractive women can't get a decent dude in this day and age.

Huh, I kind of thought the difference was at least somewhat logical. They should have given it tassels or something, too, to justify the price difference.

She usually just parrots talking points while wildly swinging her arms, so I don't particularly understand her popularity.

>I kind of thought the difference was at least somewhat logical.
Im talking about the two scooters which are quite literally idential in every way shape and form but the pink one costs $20 more. She is so obsessed with being anti sjw she refuses to accept that just maybe, maybe, sometimes there actually might be a pink tax and a product might cost more for no reason other than its pink.

> Make videos for a living.

> Collaborate sometimes with professionals.

> Have been doing this for like 3 years.

> STILL HAVEN'T BOUGHT A GOOD CAMERA

That's my biggest gripe. It's perfectly okay to begin on your built-in webcam, everyone's gotta start somewhere, but damn. Upgrade.

>queen of Sup Forums?
That's like saying Sup Forums is the alt-right because CNN linked to it when talking about Hillary's wacky conspiracies. Shitty slide thread for old kiketube videos.

This.

> product might cost more for no reason other than its pink.

That's exactly what she says, though. That the pink one is more desirable to little girls and therefore businesses can justify the mark-up.

Are we going to pretend like we don't care about aesthetics anymore? Is that the next step in leftist lunacy?

>Im talking about the two scooters which are quite literally idential in every way shape and form but the pink one costs $20 more.
Yeah, I got that. Upon further inspection, the pink one also has sparkles in it. They're also the same price at Walmart's website but the pink one is out of stock. So it's a cherry picked example at best.

>and therefore businesses can justify the mark-up.
But thats quite literally what a pink tax is. You cannot state that the pink tax is a made up liberal sjw lie and then turn around and say it exists but its ok.

She's way too moderate
Sup Forums needs someone far right like Evalion or Crusader Grill but they're just shills.

this broad has nothing interesting to say that hasn't already been said by countless others. only reason she has any sort of following is because people find her fuckable

Yeah but it's not though, you could probably find a similar scooter or item, one red, and one with Batman on it, and the Batman one would be more. The idea is that the red is the "plain" one and the pink costs more because of it's aesthetic appeal.

Are you Boxxy?

Rule 34 on shoe head desu lads

is that bawksy? Pol does not like her because she is a mudshark

Shes a leftist and used to fuck a nigger

Yes, actually

jews should be sterilized.

Tell me about June. Why does she wear the collar?

is that boxxy?

That autistic grip on her

Goddamn, they are not a good couple, no chemistry at all.

because every one on Sup Forums has severe autism.

Blacked, dropped, saged

>copies other youtubers content
>unoriginal arguments
>lol so radum!!!11 attention whore
>over 9000 videos on wage gap
>coalburner

These are just a few reasons.

Literally doing it for attention, if women 'smashin da feminism' didn't blow up so much she would still have small channel making fun of obvious idiots while pandering to internet betas by being boxxy2.

The argument with beauty/hygiene products is absolutely legitimate.
There was an identical kids toy color difference that she attempted to justify.
I mostly agree with it as well.
It comes down to marketing.
If a company is able to make more money because dumbasses care about color,
that isn't sexism, it's just exploitative marketing.
Just don't buy the pink scooter if it costs more.
Wtf is hard about that? jesus

when was this?

Because she's an attention seeking youtuber who is trying to carve out a niche by catering to anti feminists.

That is no queen, that is a prostitute.

This is a queen.

Proof?

Yeah but it's not sexist/pink tax.
It's just exploitative marketing/pricing at that point.
If the company know/assumes that some dumbasses will buy the pink one for a higher price, and results are successful, they will maintain a higher price.
It has nothing to do with the fact that its pink.
It could be blue or green for fucks sake - as long as someone is willing/masses are willing to overpay for that color.
It just so happens that many people are willing to overpay for something because its pink.
That is their fault.
The consumer/market controls prices based on their willingness to make purchases - they are the influence.
Stop fucking complaining.

Because we already have a queen

What a waste of dubdubs.

Find it yourself, faggot.

Thanks.

Double dubs

She mentioned somewhere that she wants to keep that older YouTube look on her videos.

It looks crappy on purpose.

THIS

>tfw no qt MAGA trap gf

man shes just so deep
that low resolution compression is just so retro

You cannot reason with lefties.
If the price is higher it's because sexism, there couldn't possibly be other reason.

same with the paygap thing they keep spouting, it could not possibly be because men and women are different and thus can handle different amounts of stress, it MUST be women being oppressed thanks to sexism.

If there's more women getting assaulted and raped it's because of sexism, not because they make easier target.

If you want to use pure meritocracy then that's sexist and racist because women and niggers are held down by da witey oppressor and thus it would be absolutely fucking unfair if you happen to hire 99% white men because of that, but if it would be 99% black or asian men then it would be alright.

definitely sexier than boxxy

She's such a qt

I thought we we're all in agreement that board queens can only ever be chicks with dicks

#3 is accurate, unfortunately.

That girl is cute because she has bright eyes and an electric smile. Her pedigree though is obviously more complicated than just Italian.

Don't listen to these idiots about being blacked and all that. The big problem was she wasn't under-age anymore.

She's a leftist faggot. I wish her dindu boyfriend would have showed her if the things about black men are true.

If women are too stupid to comparison shop because they can't resist pink, they deserve it.

I'd buy the pink ones if they were the better value.
I don't need 'for men' stamped on the packaging to tell me what to buy.

It's a ring gag.

Natalia is queen

i still want to moterboat those juggs

she's a leftist though, she just, like Sargon and so many others, disagree with the SJW culture the left has produced.

single mother who betrayed her nation

i saw these on Sup Forums the one time i went there in 5 years

the left has gone so far left that if you dont accept 32 genders you are a fucking bigot who should be fired

>She pretty much confirmed herself to be retarded in her new video when she tries to justify two products which are exactly the same in every single way having a $20 price difference because one is pink.

This. She actually lifted that whole video, quite shamelessly, from Teal Deer. But I guess that's okay somehow because she's hot.

HEY sarcuck of mossad is in a cuck league of his own(an actual cuck league)

what would you prefer a coalburner mr.burgerman

Reported to Sharia police.

eww desu

She is literally unintelligent. All memes aside she is as dumb as a sack of rocks. If there ever was to be a "x of Sup Forums" they should at least be smart.

ugh

You are a dukbass who doesn't realize they're made differently because men and women are different

at least he isnt black

A lot of loyalty for a white woman

kek

I want to believe but that isn't her.

confirmed coal burner
sad, but true

just noticed, they seem to be of the same race, what's the issue?

Not a good shape, to be honest.

B I G
I
G

H A N D S
A
N
D
S

used goods

>repeats shit she hears for attention
>no interesting ideas just vapid
>annoying
>burns coal
>huge attention whore

Quadroon of black dad

She's a needy attention whore.

they are for different skin types you stupid nigga, not for the colors

A lot of loyalty for a big guy

Most of Sup Forums is too faggy to admit liking traps.

palate cleanser
its his sword

her video quality is that of a 12 year old minecraft youtuber

Blehh!!!

Look at its big man head. Trannys are never good looking upon closer inspection. He looks like a starved little boy wearing makeup and a wig

And Jesus are we really having a thread about Shoe? She is a fucking e slut whose only talent is stealing the schtick of much more intelligent youtube users. Obsessing over these people is just sad

That faggot beardson was actually rigjt for once. All these anti sjw copycats are pure cancer

too thick

All these internet faggots have been riding the low hanging "lmao feminists r dum" bandwagon for all its worth when it got stale years ago and make 30 minute videos to explain a simple point when really they want to hear themselves talk. You'll never see one of these people actually go debate someone who can hold their own because they're a bunch of anti-sjw cucks

>a product might cost more for no reason other than it's pink

That's where you reveal your low IQ. There is ALWAYS a reason for things. Just because you can't grasp it economically, doesn't mean "it just is the way it is because it is so". Something pink doesn't always cost more than other products. Does pink paint cost more than red paint? No, so I already proved you wrong right here.

Pink tax don't exist show me proof otherwise quite whining.

It's ~a sword.