I just lost my grandma. Any good movies to watch regarding grandparents and whatnot?

I just lost my grandma. Any good movies to watch regarding grandparents and whatnot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96o5XXMAumo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Visit

Tokyo Story

Sorry for your loss, OP. Hope you feel better soon.

I liked The Way Home, it's a Japanese film about a comfy grandma who lives in the country and how she looks after her grandson that comes live with her.

You should probably focus on finding her instead of watching movies user.

BATTERIES NOT INCLUDED

ITS GOT OLD PPL AND CUTE ALIENS

SPIELBERG PRODUCED, TYPICAL RETRO SAP FROM BEFORE THE DAYS OF EDGE

I don't know if this is true but if it is, I'm so sorry bud...I am having a shitty day myself but nothing like what you're going through. Hope you find something good to watch to give yourself s little peace

Grandma's Boy, obviously!

Hesher

Gran Torino has Clint being sort of a surrogate grandfather to a wayward Asian kid by teaching him the ways of old white men. It has a bittersweet ending too.

She was a nice old woman who worked as a schoolteacher for most of her life. She helped me learn how to read, write and draw. She died of cancer last night, and I miss her greatly.

Sorry to hear that man! Cancer is a real bitch

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Too bad he didn't find Jesus

great movie =/

listen to solace by earl sweatshirt

Probably one of those later movies Bette Davis did.

Cocoon

Sorry for your loss OP

i'm sorry for your loss, hope you feel better soon. i lost my grandpa to cancer too.

i recommend you watch little miss sunshine; the nature of the movie will cheer you up and (without spoiling it) it has a part that will help you achieve closure i think. the grandfather is a very central figure in the movie.

Kurosawa's Ikiru

I'll second Ozu's Tokyo Story as well.

Hesher made me cry.

About Schmidt

UH OHHHH.

holy shit are you one of my cousins

my condolences op
youtube.com/watch?v=96o5XXMAumo

Amour

>Grandma's Boy

you are damn right my rude buay

Are you Canadian?

wouldn't this be the weirdest thing?? hope you guys are related and can get through this together

Good riddance. Hopefully this is a sign that the boomers are finally starting to die off, and we can finally stop being held back by them. Imagine how much progress we could have made had the boomers not been born to fuck up the economy so much.

Old Yeller