Nationalism

What I don't understand is why extreme nationalism is on the rise in shithole countries? What are they even proud of?

Attached: _20180315_225516.jpg (1178x659, 52K)

Nationalism is also on the rise in Switzerland

nationalism stems from needing someone else to blame for your problems

you cunts really are cucked

It's not about pride.

not wanting to become multiculti state is the same as extreme nationalism?

Attached: 1494176937562.jpg (355x265, 29K)

nice projections

Turkey has been fiercely nationalistic for the better part of the last 100 years, Hungary and Poland are ex-communist states, those always tend to overcompensate, it's the case for literally every ex-communist country, except perhaps some of the former SU countries (for logical reasons).

It's not about blame.

Of course it is. It is in many succesful Countries, because we are succesful and can be proud of many things, so it makes sense. But what is the reason for turkroaches or poles to be nationalist?

everyone is proud of their cunt except eurolets

Attached: my cunts better than your cunt.png (1264x582, 44K)

>India
OH NO NO NO NO

The thing about stats like these is that you can assume people believe the exact opposite of what they are saying in countries that score low.

That's a very jewish look on pride

Its only good for us that they think like that

well , polacks still alive after the nazis and communist occupation, thats enough to feel proud, and turks were a big massive empire in the past.
but whats swizertland ? just a microscopic country were bad guys launder their money.
do you feel proud about that?

We're the only ones that can say that because it's actually true

yes indeed we are mate

Are you implying anyone would want to move to a shithole like poland ever?

shit hole countries usually turn to nationalism.
Like pre WW2 Germany.

Isn't immigration to Switzerland extremely hard?

Indians are really cocky

Claiming my country is the best in the world (and by what metric, by the way?) is very different than taking pride from my current and past countrymen's achievements.

No, same rules as EU countries

Really? I read it takes like 10 years to become a Citizen.

You don't want to become multiculti while hundreds of thousands of you are taking over britain

Because they don't know it better. They have no idea how it is. They are scared of changes, even though it's nothing dangerous.

They see the memes, but can't imagine that others are just people who want to live a decent life too and want to work and want to take part in society.

A bad economical situation and no jobs are also like a catalyst for nationalism and finding a scapegoat

>that stagnation since 2010

switzerland is not a nation

>t. brainlets on parade

Attached: image.png (1024x823, 588K)