Did he really kill all those people?

Did he really kill all those people?

Cool it with the anti semitic remarks.

what people?

Yup

is this the "same numbers" thread hahaha

Nope its all a dream cocaine induced dream. Also dubs.

>no doubles
Pathetic

idk but do me a favor and check these bitch

Who, the maitre'd at the Dubs Bar?

Why are you asking me I'm drunk on cheap vodka I can't weigh in on movie themes

I assume not, and if he didn't then it explains a lot about the movie because the man never does anything to cover up his murders yet he never gets so much as a light questioning from the police.

retards

unfunny

Its all an illusion Paul Allen choked on the sea urchin cevihce at dorsia.

the numbers are the same

No Paul Allen choked on sea urchin ceviche at Dorsia's,

He absolutely killed Paul. It is specifically unclear if he killed anyone else. Even he wasn't sure.

We don't know. It's an unreliable narrator movie.

Underrated

No, it was an elaborate hallucination by that homeless blackie, there is no patrick bateman. Fin.

>no repeating digits yet

I got two 4s and someone else got two 6s, you fucking retard.

Why the fuck did you post a picture of robocop?
But nice robodubs nonetheless

giv numbers

I'll do whatever the fuck I want, whenever the fuck I want. But thank you

He does look like Bateman when he was shooting at the police officers tho

the same numbers are here

ps i'm trump

Good call. He kind of does.

Let's see Paul Allen's dubs

He did. Because of his father's influence (owning the company), everything he does gets covered up, just like all of the "sins of capitalism" are covered up.

When Pam reads his creepy diary with all its gory drawings, she becomes an allegory for the reader, who is disgusted by Bateman's 'fiction' of his homicidal urges rather than being disgusted by the real, day-to-day atrocities committed by Wall Street.

Bret Easton Ellis, who wrote the book, is trying to make the point that people will get excited about fiction and invest more energy in fictional worlds than in the real world. The "my confession has meant nothing" line encapsulates this: both the author (Ellis) and Bateman, cannot account for real world horrors except in fiction that people actually pay attention to, but that gesture becomes meaningless because virtually nobody actually does anything IRL about real issues as a result of reading ficiton.

>also check these digits

Thats nothing user. Check these same numbers(doubles)

>Bateman
>Batman
Blessed dub poster has revealed something to all you newfags.

Thank you for clearing this up.

CHECK 'EM

bump

He definitely killed some people maybe not all
Even if it was all in his head nobody with that many homicidal fascination would never kill someone
His interactions with the prostitute who he met twice confirms he at least did some of it for me. She remembers him and what he did and he has to bribe her back, and then interacts in the apartment of someone he also killed with a second friend that he knows and has a past with. The continuity is too strong with all of that to make at least three murders not consistent

No he was just a fucking rich autist.

make my morning gimmie some dubs

Repeating digits