Come home, white man...

Come home, white man, to a land where people will suck your dick if you're white and the amerindians will send their virgin daughters so their family could be bleached.

Attached: colombia.png (674x463, 726K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/two-most-beautiful-faces-world-5428269
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is with you, why do you portray your countrys women like this? Same with the Brazilanon.

because of the colonial castes, literally everyone here wants to be white or have their daughers be bleached by whites.

For the 8th trillion time I'm not interested in your third rate women Jorge Romero

Attached: 0CxbXGz.jpg (601x594, 61K)

Alright, are my chances high of acquiring a latina gf?

Be white.

That's literally it, they literally don't care if you have money as long as you're white.

>Congolombia
shan't be falling for it

This is embarassing user. The world doesnt revolve around stormfaggot fairytales. You spend too much time here

whites are the most desired race, both male and female, newfag.

girls would glady racemix with whites more than they would accept a male from their own race.

is it true that you use coke instead of sugar?

jesus christ 0n, you're a virgin failure because you're autistic not because you're brown

Because of Hollywood. Gues what times and beauty standards changes.

Ah yes, I’m sure everyone’s proud of you for “sticking with your own race”.

Attached: C95BC1F5-391A-4413-ACA6-2E983AA29E0E.jpg (640x655, 212K)

we don't consume coke, we only produce it.

>se toma en serio los memes
no dan + de nuevitos.

Not really, even indigenous people from areas without electricity though european better are better looking.

why do you think the more european looking a non white is, the more beautifull he is considered among his peers?

why do gooks want to look like europeans?

Why do you care you fucking white knight? Jeez look at the cuck over here getting all upset. Treat the board culture with some respect and lurk for a while you fucking newbie.

>Not really, even indigenous people from areas without electricity though european better are better looking.
Prove it

>why do gooks want to look like europeans?
Because they have been growing up watching ripped hollywood movies

Despite all the nonsense most white people look like this, not the facial surgery actors Hollywood puts on display

Attached: image (2).jpg (1000x1000, 136K)

>whites are only desired because of hollywood
Are non whites seriously this delusional?

Attached: 03b.png (400x381, 108K)

mirror.co.uk/news/ampp3d/two-most-beautiful-faces-world-5428269

ok retard.

There's a reason why most women seeking sperm in sperm banks actually specify european males over their own race.

Are you sure that those gringos will definitely not be beheaded or castrated?

No, Sven, spamming “huwhites are the most attragdive race shirskuns BTFO!” won’t make women like you.

>No mention of people without electricity as we discussed
>The fucking daily mirror
>Not even blonde

My sides dude.

Sebastian, 16...

0n

AJSKJKSJKASJKJASKJKSKJAJKAS

Attached: 1497686185015.jpg (1200x1600, 188K)

ok retard.

women prefer 6" guys, which are mostly white height.

Attached: beauty.png (495x391, 17K)

They might not be perfect but they are mine

women prefer tall man, period. Being tall is not exclusive to whites. Being tall can change in a population within a couple of generations due to natural selection by females. Being short is an evolutionary adaptation to starvation, a smaller body needs less food and since most of the world have been prepetually starving most ethnicities are short. This is why there is an west-east divide in height in europe. Eastern Europe has been starving up until recently compared to western europe.

Attached: tall-short-760x500.jpg (760x500, 85K)

Attached: 1475350492465.png (625x463, 305K)

Then why aren't Americans taller on average?

AH NO AJDKAJDKKAJDKAJDKAKJDKAJDJKAKSKS

Attached: Screenshot_20180315-193743_1_1.png (1043x283, 56K)

No, they aren’t.

Attached: 9B3FCBF0-518A-4184-B26A-9B673DC82E0A.jpg (700x437, 47K)

Because it's a massive melting pot and as I said most ethnicities were prepetually starving up until recently. Those germanic immigrants and those from the african equator where food was aplenty are still among the tallest.

Holy shit the broscience in that post is blinding.
>women prefer tall men
of course it's good to be the taller guy, but it's balanced by the difficulty your 7' tall daughters are going to have attracting mates.

Women don't have problems attracting mates. Any guy is willling to fuck a woman if she's hygenic and not obese. The question is wether or not the tall women settle for shorter guys. And they often do with time. Besides females are 10 cm shorter on average because of sexual dimorphism

Bait. Brown women/men are considered the most attractive.
Italians, Spanish , some Arab and North Africans as well.
Central Europeans and Anglos are hideous. North Europeans are decent looking.

> t. Mehmet Hanz

Italians and Spanish are white

I was about to ask somebody from hilo latino to post the colombiano's pics but thanks for doing it before me

no they are not, stop claiming med achievements for yourself you disgusting british subhuman

You're a sad individual 0n

They are.
You arw not Italian

Brazil will ethnically cleanse Colombia in the name of Kara Boga.

Attached: 1520642531293.jpg (640x480, 38K)

Is this him?

Attached: 1521065384944.png (405x412, 287K)

Yes cristian ceron aka 0n. 30 yo autistic af and a virgin.

How to get a girlfriend Austria?

How to get an English girlfriend?