Why are people in LA such fucking tools?

Why are people in LA such fucking tools?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MiyCa6HoppA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ap9Vmm9yH8I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what do you mean?

Who runs Hollywood

idk, why are you?

stupid faggot, get the fuck out of LA if you can't handle it

They will do anything to 'make it' probably

Why is a city filled with...

>Jews
>Pedophiles
>Celebrities
>Blacks
>Mexicans
>Drugs
>Criminals
>Hipsters
>Hollywood
>Major income Inequality

...Such a shit city filled with tools?

>can't handle LA
>implying LA is a difficult place
>even remotely linking LA and NYC
>LA is fit for human life

kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=MiyCa6HoppA

>ywn never have a smoking hot wife and eat crazy sandwiches all day

It's the worst """""city"""""" in the world. I'd rather life in Mexico City or New Dehli.

LA is a kind of self-selection for arrogance.

>tools
Leave and never come back.

Everyone is an asshole in their own special little gay way OP. Clearly you're pretty naive about the real world all around you. LA has its good and bad just like any place.

Go out more often.

LA is like a blackhole of shit that sucks in everything around it. You go south of LA? You're good. North? Fine too. But the city itself is one of the worst cesspits outs there.

Milk on black girl my fetish

This. The land of promises and paradise built upon lies and loose ground.

this

Be more specific...Louisiana or faggy LA?

you've never been to SF, people up there are way worse as are people in silicon valley. But then again so is New England, which is where they all come from. Socal is great, it's just like New Jersey but with white mexicans instead of bitchy italians.

Only three types of people exist in LA.

>1) Kike Moguls

They made it, and they have enough money to do whatever they want while living in gated communities and isolating themselves from anyone who doesn't drink kale juice and get coffee enemas.

>2) Naive Hopefuls

They moved to LA to pursue their dreams of becoming famous, so they routinely degrade themselves and work for free under the assumption that they will make it big after getting recognized.

>3) Indigenous Peasants

They're either dirt poor minorities with massive chips on their shoulders or decrepit old fucks living on social security who bought land when dinosaurs roamed the earth and now rent out rooms for $3000 a month.

/thread

Go on

lived in LA twice for 3 years apiece. Can confirm.

This, why even lift.

Why aether people shilling for la? Hits too close to home, you normie FAGGOTS

what is a tool?

Los Angeles is still California. And California blows the fuck out of all the cesspool urban centers and comedically backwards rural garbage that blights the rest of this nation.

but faggots are normies in LA, user

tfw my parents are the
>decrepit old fucks

lots of asians

Iguess but the people here are still faggots and its impossible to get a gf if youre aspie

West Hollwood is alright because the homos have kept it pretty clean outside of queers getting pozzed.

K.... you don't know how correct this is.

source: born here, lived here 20+ years

yeah, it sucks, you have drive 45 minutes and then struggle to park, people are self promotion deluded braggarts, etc etc. but idk, lots of girls will fuck on the first date off OKC/tinder, there's good mexican food, and nice empty beaches if you know where to go (redondo, dockweiler, etc.) adapt, familia

Because LA is full of faggots and LGBT swine. Oh. And niggers. Lots and lots of fucking niggers.

They all think they're famous

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap9Vmm9yH8I

>>I'd rather life in Mexico City
Your grammar and logic gave me equal parts cancer.

You have to be joking right? Nobody could possibly be this arrogant, stupid, and defensive.

What am I? Moved here to work in biotech, pays well, getting promoted, plenty to do in the city. The only downside is the traffic but not a dealbreaker. What's not to like?

i am from california. arrogance, stupidity and defensiveness are our main evolutionary traits bro

born and raised her, second generation. am part of the los angeles korean community i guess. wouldnt use the word indigenous as we all moved here, but peasant definitely sticks.

>tfw live in a neighborhood shared by weird looking hipsters and mexican families
>tfw if i want to go to the nice food places with my mommys money i have to dress up to blend in with the rich faggots there for their instagram
>tfw hate what the citys becoming