Is it worth watching? Or at least pirating

Is it worth watching? Or at least pirating
I heard it got better after the shitty season 1

Pirating. Pirates.

Yes, it gets much better after the first season.

I like Vikings and Spartacus better, but it's good, give it a watch

It's shit. I haven't even touched S4.
Plot is weak and characters are awful. The dialogue can be good but sometimes too Shakespearean which is nonsensical for pirates.

It's kino when it gets going but there is some filler.

Season 1 is more political thne it gets to be more action oriented. It's a pretty good show, but the ending is fucking horrible.

i came here to ask the same question

How many seasons does this show have?

I think I watched s1 first few episodes but i didnt really like it so far

Should I continue?

It's a really up and down show. One episode will be exciting as fuck then the next you'll be wondering why the fuck your watching. The end is also quite possibly the worst of any series.

i wouldnt watch it, like everyone else said, one day i am hyped as fuck and then i cant even bother to watch the new seasons, sometimes everything feels so predicting that is cringy

The episode where the badass hetero captain is apparently a gay lover of some britbong captain ruined it for me.

Not the homesexuality, just a very forced effort out of nowhere to appeal to a larger audience.

I personally liked it a lot, and I know many on Sup Forums did if the threads after each episode were anything to go by.

The 'Flints a homo' reveal gets a lot of flak but nobody can deny that the guy who played him did an incredible job.

Yeah it felt really forced. Even worse when it became the focus of the entire series

Finish it, its worth seeing the black chick nude at the very least or that 8x6 Vain has

is that the only reason?

man i dont know

i need a new tv show to watch and this is the only potential one but so far it was rather boring and i am not gonna spend hours of my time for some nude scene

It was never the entire focus of the series. It was a background detail to explain Flints motivation. If anything Miranda's death is the important one since it drove him during the last two seasons.

>i am not gonna spend hours of my time for some nude scene

Low T af

it has some good character development if you're into that, the fighting scenes really shine & are legit in action. its worth it.

Nah after the big reveal they just constantly brought it up and made damn sure we knew that was the only thing motivating him

No they fucking didnt. He's mentioned to Silver maybe twice and then he shows up in the finale. Miranda got entire scenes of Flint hallucinating about her.

Great show. Definitely exactly what I wanted in a trashy pirate TV show

>the butt pirate episode

You need to watch it again. Literally every conversation is about flint being a faggot

it's spartacus with pirates but no trashy cgi blood and metal. I never thought s1 was that bad, the last season was complete shit though honestly wouldn't even bother watching.

Once again no it isnt. After Miranda dies he's mentioned only to Silver and brought up only a few times.

Which "Treasure Island" film would be best to watch after the series to experience the characters clashing one last time?

Great show. So many memorable episodes like the one they are starving at sea.

Every conversation is about Flint hellbent on fighting England and everyone else questioning him. I almost got sick of it.

I enjoyed all until the last season where there's 700 million different moments where you think to yourself " why didn't he just do this simpler option"

Ending itself has a nice ending for I've character but others felt extremely rushed

Very good show that knew when to end. Def worth a watch.

Awesome show, lots of waifus to pick from as well. S1 is slow, but its amazing from then on. Personally I was satisfied with the ending

It's a show about women made for women

Best waifu coming through.