American History X

Just watched this recently.

Were his """racist"""" """"nazi""""" tirades supposed to not make sense or be ridiculous or something? Seriously, every single word that came out of his mouth that was supposed to sound ridiculous and crazy made complete and total sense, like the dinner table scene.

Did they just want people to associate sound and logical arguments with ebil crazy raycissm so that they wouldn't listen to the actual merits of the argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0gOOivlhSZM
nyc.gov/html/ceo/downloads/pdf/ceo_poverty_measure_2005_2012.pdf
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/seven_major_felony_offenses_2000_2014.pdf
scribd.com/document/68091423/MAOA-varies-by-race
youtube.com/watch?v=_uZolqMmSU8
youtube.com/watch?v=W9M-mCt37w0
youtube.com/watch?v=ar6UGU_Pa4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Did they just want people to associate sound and logical arguments with ebil crazy raycissm so that they wouldn't listen to the actual merits of the argument?

Yes.

it was supposed to show even people deemed extremists have reasons to believe what they believe, no one hates just for funsies

>complete and total sense
For a brainwashed retard certainly

Yes goy, this argument makes no sense at all! Everyone is completely equal and perfect trust me!!

youtube.com/watch?v=0gOOivlhSZM

It's supposed to show how American neo-nazis are retarded and how most of them are just violent thugs who are looking for an excuse.

It shows their entire ideology is ridiculous because it's inherently anti-American and how they contradict themselves with every sentence. How neo-nazis have nothing to do with actual nazis from WW2.

Also, it shows the main character going to prison, becoming religious, and changing his ways.

It never made sense to me, why Americans would identify with nazi bullshit when they were fighting against them and nazis fucking hated America.
American """nazis""" are one of the biggest traitors.

Did nazis hate American? Genuinely curious. Quotes? Citations?

>points out black people live in shit ghettos with shit education swarming with gangs and that breeds criminals
>guy proceeds to dodge the point
not doing the best for yourself man

The 'point' is sad and all, but there is no solution to the problem of shitty ghettos and criminals but for them to want to not be in a shitty ghetto full of criminals. Blacks can't just be given a non shit environment, as much as they and bleeding heart liberals want to give them it. The sad truth is their environment is shit because they're shitty people.

We had a Nazi Party but once we entered WW II, they loss the people's faith in them. If we had more time...
Thanks you fucking Nips.

>nigger culture breeds criminals
>b-but it's not their fault, really

Nazis didn't really hate Americans to my knowledge, in fact if I recall correctly many Americans were sympathetic to the cause as a result of very high Germanic demographics and vice versa. Perhaps the nazis just hated the leadership, but that was the extent of most of it.

He didn't dodge the point, he said that just because they were poor it shouldn't be an excuse to go around committing crime constantly, especially when the only reason they are really poor today is because of their own culture and self-perpetuating cycle of violent crime.

>American """nazis""" are one of the biggest traitors.
Oh no, I'm betraying a jewish controlled state that discriminates against me for my race through affirmative action, constantly fights to maintain jewish hegemony throughout the world, and is flooding both my homeland and my ancestral homeland with foreign terrorist invaders. what a horrible traitor I am

No one is saying 'don't hold them accountable for their actions' they're saying 'thinking of them as nothing but evil stupid criminals ignores a shit ton of cultural stuff'
>The sad truth is their environment is shit because they're shitty people.
Nope. Try the other way around. If you were born in their place i can guarantee you that you would be in jail right now

>pol goes to dinner

>Nope. Try the other way around. If you were born in their place i can guarantee you that you would be in jail right now

If I was born a nigger, then yes, probably, because my IQ would likely drop by at least 40 points and I would be more than likely genetically predispositioned to aggression and violence.

Not to mention it begs the question of why their culture remains so shit in the first place despite people who actually work and contribute to society paying for them and trying to help them constantly.

You clearly did not understand the movie. Boy, he got fugged in ass by nasi :DDD:DD this meks nasi gay :DDD

This really made me think. First time i saw this movie i kinda felt this.

"Hmmm, this arguments kinda make sense... What if..."

NAH HE IS A FUCKING NAZI LOL

I'm sorry rational world. I now know better,

You're right, OP. The NAZI's are strawmen. The dialogue during the dinner table scene, both of them in fact, first with the father and then with their widowed mother's new boyfriend, are perfectly reasonable except for some foul language. As a young teenager in the late 90's and the early 00's I thought this movie was so deep. Then a few years later in college I thought, "WTF? This kid went through a tragedy, he didn't handle it well, but give him a break."

There are more whites living in poverty than niggers or spics combined, yet niggers and spics (30% of the population) are responsible for more than 60% of all violent crime.

No. You don't get to blame anybody but the niggers and spics.

Seems like a larger narrative push to associate logical arguments with a neo nazi agenda like some other user said.

Or how about New York City, where niggers are 23% of the population, 24% of those living in or near poverty, yet 57% of all violent crime offenders.

nyc.gov/html/ceo/downloads/pdf/ceo_poverty_measure_2005_2012.pdf
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/enforcement_report_year_end_2014.pdf
nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/seven_major_felony_offenses_2000_2014.pdf

Same thing with This is England.

The reason why the movie is so popular is because we see the same shit happening today, and if you were to ask most people today who remember, even niggers would agree Rodney King well deserved that beating. The jew is trying to be moderate but even in the beginning of the film when he's talking with the black principle he has an obvious bias, so while hate can be bad, doing nothing and being complacent about what's going on can be just as worse

I watched this in high school once, and a black girl started crying because they said nigger over and over. The girls ran out to comfort her and apparently she said that
>You don't know what it feels like to be called that word
She moved from Africa to Norway, literally moving from hell to heaven, can't be that bad watching a movie that used racial slurs.

Daily reminder that MAOA, an enzyme which has been found to regulate violent and aggressive behavior in humans, varies by race. Guess which one lacks it the most. scribd.com/document/68091423/MAOA-varies-by-race

Ok I don't think you understood this movie at all
His arguments and logic isn't supposed to make him look retarded
They show him as a leader and someone who has thought through his ideology
He goes to prison and in his "purity" of belief, isolates himself from his allies
They rape him
Revoke his protection
And throw him to the wolves

During this time he slowly comes around and makes a black friend, who shows him there are exceptions to his "intellectually sound" logic (he's a good dude, he was given an excessive prison sentence, etc)
Black dude ends up protecting him without his knowledge, but he's the only reason he walks out of prison alive

He changes his ways bc his old principal points out the pointless cycle of violence/hatred, and how his brother is on the same path following his example

He changes for his brother
Unfortunately it was too late bc the brother had already pissed off that nog who shoots him in the bathroom the day after he tore down all his Nazi swag

It's a movie showing hate begets hate, even if there is reason to hate (i.e. His dad killed by drug dealers while putting out a fire in their neighborhood), it only makes life worse for everyone

Great fucking movie
Question for someone else--supposedly the book version ends with him shaving his head again--anyone else heard this or read the book?

Holy fuck, thought you were american at first, now I'm pretty mad.
Goddamnit, niggers don't even remotely belong here, they have no right whatsoever to have that thin skin.
Also
>VGS
>Crying because of bad words in a film

Wtf I hate niggers now

I have heard the original movie ending had him going back to being a nazi, not sure about the book

Poor whites are still less likely to commit crime than rich blacks lad

>Did they just want people to associate sound and logical arguments with ebil crazy raycissm so that they wouldn't listen to the actual merits of the argument?
Yes, like this comic from (((Marvel))).

TFW you realize American History X is about a white family being institutionalized, accepting their inevitable extinction.

Literally every single point he makes is sensible, logical, and totally justified in every way.

Seriously who could write all of this as dialogue for a villain in mind? How could the author of this possibly see it as being something that an evil, terrible person would say? "I want to defend my homeland and my country but every time I speak up I am called a bigot and silenced." Wow, how morally disgusting amirite?

he specifically said he disagreed with those arguments not because they might have no impact on creating such individuals, but because its not excuse for them not taking responsibility for their personal actions.

and the fact is people can, will, and have climbed out of worse places then american ghettos, if they have the will to do so.

not everyone who tries will but most dont even really try.

It doesn't matter how much sense it makes if it sounds mean.

Derek Vinyard's entire ideology is crushed when le magical black negro teacher visits him in prison and asks him one simple question: "Has anything you've done, made your life better?"

damn...really makes you think

>That's right goyim this society will only let you succeed if you don't accept reality.

What a retarded metric for determining your ideology and beliefs.

Perhaps some people have goals and loyalties to things beyond just themselves? Niggers wouldn't understand this though given their practically proven lack of foresight and consideration of consequences.

I don't know how people don't understand the main punchline of this movie.

Hate only breeds more hate. That's it.

So Derek had his little brother die on him at the end of the movie, and that was his fault.

He claims that NOT BECAUSE HE LEFT THE PROTECTION OF THE WHITES, because his little brother would probably have been killed anyway under their protection (though arguable), but that's not the point.

Reason why that happened is because there is retribution for what you do in life.
And this is beyond religion. It's reality.
Your hate will only bring more hate, you will not make black people go away, you will not make minorities cease to exist.

You'll only harbor more hate against you and your people and nothing will ever come out of it.

Derek realizes this too late. Instead of focusing on his own life and put the hatred on the side, realizing that it adds nothing to his life and will never change anything.

This is a real punch line to white supremacists, really. Why don't you start working in genetics and try to find out a way to manipulate genes and preserve the white race?
Why don't you be proactive over your own race instead of wasting time hating others? When will you realize hating others is just a waste of time, and time wasted will never be brought back and never be useful?

Yeah, pretty easy to grasp the movie, but I guess something don't make you think that much.

>just give up, it's useless to even try anyway, i mean hate is bad amirite guys? Why don't we all just love each other and stuff XDD

Hate will never stop. Violence will never stop. If you want to make some omelettes you need to break some eggs.

Very wise black philosophy man here. Thanks burgers. That why when that big somalian guy came to rape me, I decided not to fight back because "hate just breads more hate".
=^)

youtube.com/watch?v=_uZolqMmSU8

>you should just do whatever makes your life better

ok time to fuck everyone over in any way i can and become part of the 1% of the 1%.

then lets fund a hostile takeover and basically turn everyone into slaves to feed my expensive lifestyle choices.

this line of thinking is one of the most dangerous to use, it is NOT a good argument for why to do something or not, or at least not the only question one must ask themselves about a decision.

>hate will only bring more hate

Dank platitudes, bro.

dude hate is baggage lmao

it would appear so. I recently watched an episode of seinfeld where they used a similar tactic to discredit homeopathic medicine by painting the "natural healer" as a quack, who merely stated sensible facts about the medical industry being a business.

No, homeopathy is fucking retarded, whether or not the medical industry is fucked doesn't change that.

Dude their position by itself is fucking insane.
>water holds memory
>like cures like
>more diluted=more potent

And then you wasted your life studying only to get shot and robbed by some thug, good job.

>It never made sense to me, why Americans would identify with nazi bullshit when they were fighting against them and nazis fucking hated America.

Because a lot of them have long realized they fought for the wrong side. Patton realized it in months.

Hitler was an asshole, but European civilization (a tautology) would have survived an asshole. Your kikery on the other hand has brought us to an abyss, thanks to the US and their near total slavery to kike interest civilization is now on the brink of destruction.

>Hitler was an asshole

Listen to his speeches first before making that judgement. No exterminating of the jews ever mentioned, no "hate other people", no nothing. Only that love for your people and your culture is good and that people who keep trying to fuck with that (jews/bolsheviks) should stop.

In my opinion, no.
The movie shows that you need to have some solid ideas or you're gonna get played by everyone.
Don't adhere yourself to any dumb gang.

Derek got fucked up by the skin heads and then by the niggers. Everybody just wanted to use him for their own purpose.

Know who you're dealing with, don't be a punk.

Only good character in the movie was the father, the rest are bad guys. The father educated his son, did his job for the community, raised a wonderful healthy family and provided for them with a good job. He probably had black coworkers or acquitances but he still explained to his kids the importance of being awared of the cultural differences.

Since it's my favourite movie, I try to get the most possitive thing I can from it so I like to think that his two beautiful daughters will never burn the coal after what happened to Danny.

The entire point of the movie was to get people to associated rational positions with Neo-Nazism

Hitler was an asshole for the same reasons people think Trump is racist.

Hitler always spoke about how much he wanted to build, how much he wanted to improve his country and lead his people to an era of abundance. He never wanted the war not the extermination of jews. He wanted peace asap to start building and creating his dreamed nation.

Now you can argue wether or not that nation was idilic, but do you know many politicians that care about anything else than the money or wicked plans to transform everything to benefit the elites?

They smack vials of water against bibles to make their product.

Why the fuck they cut out the moment when he goes batshit insane¿?

That's the problem with the character.

When he kills the nigger it's the same. He did absolutely nothing wrong until he let his rage take over.

no because we aren't degenerate niggers.

Have you ever seen this spanish movie where a journalist infiltrates a skinhead gang?

youtube.com/watch?v=W9M-mCt37w0

it
is
better
backwards

That's what got his brother killed alright.

millions of whites are born into broken homes and poverty every year. they manage to stay out of prison.

No. All the spanish movie making is extremely biased and liberal. Some stuff may be based in real events but they will surely twist it to try to plant their ideas on you. They did it with GAL and many other movies.

The closest thing to a decent spanish movie I've seen (at least with this theme) is Taxi. A movie about a gang of neonazi taxi drivers that kill fags and trannies (which doesn't have much room for twisting the narrative, it's what actually happened).

No. His brother was pissing off a nigger without finishing the job, that's what got him killed.

can attest to this.

buddy of mine did something similar. he was telling me a nigger joke in between classes and some nigger heard him and told him he was gonna get him and of course my buddy told him "yea fuck you nigger" and walked off. same nigger caught up with me a few days later and asked me if "beleed dat shit too" and of course i told him no fucking way because i wasnt trying to get stabbed.

few weeks later they caught him during class on a bathroom pass, surrounded him and broke his jaw and left him knocked out. right under a security camera. school covered it up and said there was no recording from that particular camera. it also didnt help that when he woke up he ran OUT of school and called 911. school said well he was prob skipping class and got jumped outside of school. so nothing ever happened with it. he left the school and i only saw him a few times afterwards.

I couldn't agree more with this point, I thought it let the film down massively. Edward Norton's character throughout the whole thing just seemed like someone who was critical about liberal america, and then there's this jump where he becomes a neo-nazi hell-bent on killing black people. It just doesn't make sense.

Also him being raped in prison and then suddenly he sees the error of his ways. What the fuck kind of cop out is that

/thread

>The sad truth is their environment is shit because they're shitty people.

Their environment is shit and they are shitty people because the political party of slavery...Democrats...has purposely, willfully undermined them at every turn to make them dependents who vote only one way.

This does not excuse any particular crime by individual blacks.

But the blacks are here. They're not going away. And if we want to solve the problem of black crime and raise them to a level where we can all live together then we need to go on the attack against the Democrat party.

How have racist Democrats held blacks down? Let's see...

* Mass immigration when there aren't enough jobs.

* Offshoring factories and industries.

* Shit tier ghetto public schools that teach "hate Y.T." instead of reading, writing, and arithmetic.

* Eternal welfare.

* Family law divorce industrial complex.

* Gangsta rap promoting sex violence sex violence sex violence drugs sex bitches and ho's.

* Discriminatory application of laws. (Black ghetto kid gets caught smoking weed and he gets his ass reamed. Obama's daughter does it and nobody does a thing.)

* A Planned Parenthood on every fucking corner.

Pay attention, because the bastards are doing the same thing to whites.

If American blacks understood what the Democrats were really doing to them, they would hunt down and kill Democrat politicians and their staff. And if conservative/libertarian Americans had any clue, would fucking let them.

> A Planned Parenthood on every fucking corner.

>implying less niggers is somehow not a positive.

youtube.com/watch?v=ar6UGU_Pa4U

Apparently they cut the ending where he shaves his head
The movie makes it pretty obvious at the end that the nogs are just as bad if not worse than the skinnies, and that trying to "integrate" with them will never work. Multiculturalism is a meme.
Pretty redpilled if you ask me.

>Question for someone else--supposedly the book version ends with him shaving his head again--anyone else heard this or read the book?

This is the real ending. He goes back to full nazi after his brother is killed because niggers gonna nig.

Edward Norton did not like it and had it changed, he fought the director on A LOT of things during/after filming.

I thought this too. Ed Norton's character was fine. It was obviously the fat guy who was a stupid stormfag.

everything makes sense in context retarded idiot

Do you guys just have a thread about this every other week or what

You sound like a fucking naruto character *muh cycle of hate* not done one fucking thing ever to make black people think im racist, now the medias throwing the word racist round like they're fucking sweets.
Got fuckbois saying gods of egypt is racist and matt damons a fucking white male for doing his job.
All the while you got idris ebda diversifying up the dark tower. Black guys doing fucking lancelot. Double standard they say oh no dont take my culture all the while nothing is sacred when it comes to our heritage. Knights of the round were not africans, they were honorable brits.

And im the racist fuck no these double standard pussy cunts are the racists. I hope their chickens don't come home to roost because it will be fucking mental got a lot of angry dudes on both sides , I cba with this shit doesn't mean that i'm not ready for when the msm has fanned the flames too high.