What does the "C" in Turkey's flag stand for?

Attached: turk flag.jpg (340x270, 9K)

Cockroach of course.

Cousin marriage

Cocks........

co-star

camel sex

your mom's cunt
ooruspu

Cockroach

C*ckroach

haha

Cara boga

Christ

craKKKers

Cockroach

Attached: IMG_3939.jpg (800x565, 280K)

Cooler than greece

this is the turkish subhuman in britain

Attached: Turkish flag is Greek.jpg (482x378, 135K)

Not sure if you want a serious answer or was fishing for memes, but to keep it short the crescent and star came from the old Turkic believe, deep respect and faith for the moon(gods). The moon is a big and important part of Turkish mythology. The Ottomans have adapted this flag and a lot of ex-Ottoman states when they became independent adapted this symbol, which make other Islamic countries when they also became independent adapt it as well as they saw it as an Islamic symbol.
Falling for the V*K*PED*A memes

Turkish starlets

isn't that an islamic symbol?

reminder these mentally retarded subhumans get taught lies at school and home from very young age

they grow up with retarded self made theories like hittites or troyans (and romans) were turks who fought Greeks, turkish was humans first language of some weird subhuman species, turkic pyramides in egypt, sumerians were ancient turks, hitler was afraid of turkey, turkish phoenicians, claiming various dishes which existed long before turk subhumans came to Anatolia

its a nation where adults are mentally inferior to teens in rich white countries

Attached: wikipedia.png (794x907, 599K)

>its a nation where adults are mentally inferior to teens in rich white countries
any muslim here will probably know what i mean
since yours are the same human trash

Why the hate for Turkey when it’s the most advanced and civilized Muslim majority country?

Attached: 3B43B55F-0573-4FC6-8A4B-72A26304A33C.png (741x568, 43K)

Yes and no. Just because Osmanlı Imparatorluğu was the major Muslim country for millennia the increasingly more independent becoming Islamic countries adopted the symbols but originally it is from moon faith like Ay Ata... Muslims took over tribal icon of Osmanlar.

i think pakistan turk flag design from turkey
which is a bastard country with a bastardized Greek flag

fuck roaches, plastic gooks and yellow fever beta english teachers

its like being downie with higher intelligence than other downies

interesting man, what was the name of the faith for the Moon?

The posters here are just obnoxious, retarded and like to spam. Turkey irl is actually pretty beautiful, but turk posters are the worst.

Won't be long until Kazakhstan takes its place

>they grow up with retarded self made theories like hittites or troyans (and romans) were turks who fought Greeks
True!!!! Original populace assimilated into Turkey. You think aliens abducted them idiot...
>claiming various dishes which existed long before turk subhumans came to Anatolia.
Give example then. Lot of neighbours try to steal credits of yoğurt, pastırma ...
>its a nation where adults are mentally inferior to teens in rich white countries

Plastic nation where whole population stays inside to stay pale and do plastic surgery to look like Europeans is trying to say other people mentally inferior. You think so bad about yourself you change looks. Hahaha))))

So we should encourage the smartest downie, because the world would be a much better place if other islamic cunts would only be as downie as Turkey..

Cara Boga

turks are mongrels
mixed with every kind of shitskin
they destroyed local phenotypes

yogurt is Greek
they ate long before turk subhumans came
pastirma is Greek
i was surprised actually

I am a Greek

the world would be better if you kill those useless subhumans

Because, man usually can't endure self contradiction that the opponent he had looked down on actually had as same ability as him.
In order to solve this contradiction, he denies opponent's merit or ability, instead of changing his mind.
So, in this case, "opponent" means muslim, and "ability" means Turky. This is what Turky bashing is.

...is this right answer?

Who took a dump in your noodles?

when will the incompetent mods rangeban retard larpers like you with proxies

>...is this right answer?
no
my family is from turkey
and i live in a shithole full of turks

they (my family included) are mentally retarded subhumans inferior to europeans in every single way
its same with other asians like you

Attached: human trash.png (635x570, 485K)

when you stop being an ugly sandnigga

>chat with turkish cutie
>like her alot
>she is an 8/10 and funny
>send me pictures of her infront of turkish flag
>turns out she is nationalist turk
>I'm still fine, I can be turk too for her if she wants
>meet her again and want to drink something
>she never drinks
>thought it's fine, lots of girls don't drink
>turns out she is sort of muslim
>I'm still fine, I'm open to others
>some weeks pass
>she always tells me how important it is to pray for her
>say her that I don't, but say I'm open for this
>she sends me pictures and comics making fun of atheists and christians
>she tells me that she would never marry a man when he is not muslim
what do lads?

its the moon and its actually part of the ancient symbol of Byzantion, not islamic origin

Cocks

Cill Wh*Toids
C sounds like k in turkish (afrikan)

nothing

>39% havent read a book
WHAT THE FUG

I never thought that a smart Turkish girl can be so brainwashed desu. I could become muslim for her. But on the other hand, I appreciate our free values more than anything else.

COCKS...

Just bail out brudi. All Muslim women are deceptive and will try to convert you. Better to have a broken heart than to sacrifice your principles.

You must go to Turkey and try to inseminate as many turkish girls as you possibly can

if you impress her enough she'll probably stop caring that you are not muslim

kara boga, roastie