Why does Amazon have so many shows about gay people and why is it so promoted?

Why does Amazon have so many shows about gay people and why is it so promoted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RNCoevpt5TE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's almost as if an agenda is being pushed media, but that would never happen.

It's really jarring with Amazon prime series though. I bought prime so my parents could also watch some tv shows and movies and they are constantly being advertised to watch transparent, i love dick, and some new gay show called one mississippi. There is no way to filter what types of shows you want recommended and they are constantly on the front page and on the recommended watching list even if you never watch any gay shows.

amazon matches it's advertising to your shopping habits

they think you're gay

A large portion of amazon subscribers are fags? What other reason could there be?

wtf did pastor anderson deliver a sermon in a dressing gown? isn't that a sin?

Most things made now have either gays or autism in it. It's almost like the world is full of retarded fags and is in need of a huge culling of humanity

>that's cardinal anderson to you

theyre trying to image themselves as a gay friendly company by promoting the gayest shit to be progressive and pc.

Who /saved/ here?

they have to compensate for having The Man in The High Castle

Probably true but it seems like a incorrect strategy. If I was a fag, the last thing I'd want would be to be surrounded by more faggotry. Most of them are insufferable.

Yeah, I don't think I helped amazon's recommeneded viewing list when I check to see what Orphan Black was about. That show is crammed with every attempt to look as multicultural and LGBTQIAA++ as possible, but you know, gotta promote every show with tons of homosexuals.

Classic Anderson.

Yeah, he is a great pastor. One day I'm going to take a vacation out to Arizona and get my bible signed by him.

What shows besides Tr*nsparent?

you CLOWN!

if you dont like something dont watch it. pretty simple, right?

I love dick isn't a gay show, moron

Do you understand that some people have families and they don't want said family members to log onto amazon prime video and see I LOVE DICK on the front page for recommended viewing? Or how many of the advertisements they do before watching a TV show or movie is about some LGBTQIAA++ sex show?

Also, why is there even a LGBTQ category on netflix and hulu?
They're such a minority, why don't that have a cutter/self harm category, or straight people category.

OP here. I would actually like it if Amazon had an LGBTQ category and ways to filter it. I have no problems with the content itself, I just wish I could tailor recommendations to what I prefer to watch.

>I just wish I could tailor recommendations to what I prefer to watch.
I stopped getting ads on netflix startup by thumbs-downing literally everything in their original-programming category.

Because George Soros has bought a large stake in Netflix
Because Jeff bezos has an agenda to push

They both answer to the same people

Chris Evans?

>buying Amazon Prime

you're a retarded fag so gay shows is what you get

Now days with more men becoming beta cucks and women being a bunch of undesirable feminazis, homosexuality is the only logical option.

Do you ever go outside?

sounds like you love dick desu

its almost as if they know everything about you

Could it be that people watch shows with gay people in them and there's an actual demand for such shows? Nah, it has to be a conspiracy because I'm too much of an insecure closeted faggot to accept any other reasoning.

What the hell are you talking about?

Here, KJV only and all that.

Why do you guys love that guy so much? You mock Sup Forums for being Christfag skinheads but Anderson memes are always posted here.

Because he's funny.

youtube.com/watch?v=RNCoevpt5TE

>Do you understand that some people have families and they don't want said family members to log onto amazon prime video and see I LOVE DICK on the front page

no, this isnt a real problem.

Amazon Prime is notorious for this shit.
And they haven't even produced anything decent other than the Man On The High Castle.
Even their version of Top Gear managed to be gay.

What is pastor Anderson doing on Sup Forums?