Why do so many Slav men have shaved heads (especially Polish)?

Why do so many Slav men have shaved heads (especially Polish)?

Is it because they are right-wing or is it just fashion?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RcxqzjNW7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes most of them pretend to be nazis but listen to nigger rap and worship them. But thats all neo nazis anyway.

Shorter hair is easy to maintain

Less shampoo
Less hair product like gel or paste
If you suffer male pattern baldness it's the only hairstyle that makes sense... You'd look retarded if you let your hair grow out when you're balding.
No effort required for styling so it saves time

Lots of practical reasons to have shorter or no hair

Probably the same reasons a lot of fighters crop their hair.

they dont have showers or shampoo

they're lazy

gays have shaved head too

i'm polish and with long hair. Fight me fellow slavs

With all seriousness. Most polish men who flood to UK are either criminals trying to escape jail or subculture of our chavs called dresy. I dont know any normal person who moved there

Shut up..we have balding issues

Actually we should strip them of their citizenship, so we don't get reflooded with them. Maybe we'll finally be able to build some kind of country, when they're not here anymore.

it's ok friend

Scully, is that you?

100% serious now.

It is simple, there is strong hooligan subculture in Poland, they wear tracksuits, and keep shaved heads. If You grow up in neighbourhood where there is lots of them, You either look like them, or You end up in hospital. Most of them do not end any school, have any job, and so on. Not all, but most.

There is plenty of them abroad, because they can not find job in Poland, simple as that.

LUL

They have to keep their peak brains cool so they don't overheat when trying to read a menu

This. You see the same with Chavs here.

It's masculine, Poles are based religious people.

Yeah, I can understand that, but when I went to visit churches and cathedrals in Warsaw, Gdansk and Krakow, they even had shaved heads then, and they looked like family men with their wives and children in the push-chair.

Unless they were military men, also there doesn't seem to nearly be as much of a social stigma there over nationalism/military as it is over here.

Will you get a return of automatic military conscription like Lithuania did?

Shaved head has always been the default haircut for yuropoors.

youtube.com/watch?v=0RcxqzjNW7g

good observation kurwa

Practicality. We know we're sexy anyway, so no reason to try hard.

Also, so I can fight quickly if I need to protect slav brother from German/Turk (the same).

t. Slav

What the actuall fuck is this thread?

best answer yet, also our chavs/gopniks like to fight and hair isn't good for fighting

You either grow virility and male virtue or you grow your hair long. It's that simple.

It's masculine.

Probably a cultural thing. It isnt "masculine" as some cucks in this thread suggest. No, cutting your hair a certain way does not grant you "masculinity" points

Truth..however sad is always best answer.

#DeppPhylophoby

There is a correlation, albeit an imperfect one.

oh what a lovely home there.
LMAO

its cause they're part of a dark internet group called alt rights

>You'd look retarded if you let your hair grow out when you're balding

Not if you own it

Can't grab short hair in a fight

Shaved heads look terrible on non-blacks though. Whites should grow out their aesthetic hair.

That guy looks gay af

vacation serb here
most guys here have this hair because of practicality, nothing else, its super easy to wash and requires no drying

also some men start bolding in their 20's

he can fuck your mom if he want

Hello based Chin-man

we slavs have faces perfect for short and bald hair

Nah, he doesn't look gay. You sound gay by being attracted to him and getting angry.

Is my hair Sup Forums approved?

They can't afford hair cuts.

long hair makes you look gay

It's a bit gay and you look like a Turk, but it's not that bad at all

I look like a pure dacian. Even my last name has dacian origins and my first name was given after the great roman emperor, Constantine.

You watch too much fashion crap, a lot of TV hosts have this haircut. It looks arab.

Aesthetes are degenerates and effeminate. This is modern day shutter-slut idealist haircut. These fags also get pedicures, use facial masks, and shave their chests. Utter faggotry. Men should be practical pragmatists. Short hair = practical.

Because they think it's manly

By the way it's a trait of lower class and peasants

Real Poles (residents of big cities) like me have Western haircuts

"caring what other dudes think about your hair" isn't exactly high on the list of manly virtues

pic related my hair

this makes perfect sense

the reddest red-pill is knowing the best haircut is the one that matches the shape of your face

shave that shit lad, that's not a western haircut

I based this on Ryan Gosling's haircut in my favorite movie of all time, Drive

For me i look good with hair or shaved.

Ever since first run in with riot police to not get hair stitched in when I got put back I to pieces...

>implying that doesn't look fucking retarded

I'm not slav but I cut my own hair and it's the easiest haircut. Although I try to grow it out sometimes, but the longer it is the harder it is to cut it without fucking up.
I don't see why should I waste money just to look good. That's for girls.

We cut our hair short because it looks manly and only people who have western haircuts are faggots,plus it intimidates gypsis and niggers who come to visit

You mean draft

Isn't a slavic neo nazi ironic enough by itself?

Maybe this is more up your alley.

It's all about confidence really. You can still look great with long hair while balding

Reality

Don't try to rep me they're not the niggers of the white race

you slavs have the faces of thugs and vagabonds.

Who say's we give a shit what you think about our hair?

Same. I use pic related.

Best Christmas present I've ever had.

Male Slavs I know look really good with short hair

hi Sup Forums

Gonna check it out, based on your recommendation.