WHAT THE FUCK I JUST SAW THIS ON MY TV 30 SECONDS AGO

WHAT THE FUCK I JUST SAW THIS ON MY TV 30 SECONDS AGO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZXcysU-sY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Doxx out for Harambe

Underrated

LOL THIS CANT BE REAL

I swear look at the filename I just took it on my Samsung and I have no clue how to edit anything

Have we infiltrated the MSM?
Yes, the fire rises.

Thats a nice shoop mate, i remember beaming a fake image to the TV and taking a picture of it.

Nice try but check the filename there's a timestamp then check the time of my post it's literally not possible to edit something that good within that time frame (I literally took the photo and uploaded it to Sup Forums within the minute)

I don't even understand what it's supposed to be about in the first place ?

What he's saying is you could have made that image and played it up on the TV to take a picture of

Sup Forums has infiltrated the MSM!

We shall rule the world!

does not look shooped to me.

if it is, a rather impressive shoop for a Sup Forums user.

was anyone on that kfc thread last night? The fucking liberal media is showing its true colors.

youtube.com/watch?v=RZXcysU-sY8

The fuck?
>Nice try but check the filename there's a timestamp then check the time of my post it's literally not possible to edit something that good within that time frame

How does that make any sense?
Who is to say that you did not made this photo a fucking week ago and just now took picture of it? There is no timestamp in the picture itself.

>nude photos
why

man it's just too good to be true

Nigger I don't know how to change filenames I'm solely a mobile user

Apes and religious fanatics are bad with tech. Anyone with IQ and a bit of common sense left has its Overton window for red pill.
Hit them.

George Hamilton as the Colonel fucking lol

after hearing fox news say cuckservative, anything can be true in this strange alternate timeline

There's nothing weird about it. She'd been hacked recently and had a lot of racial abuse thrown at her, with references to Harambe being shot.

bump

find the clip anons

Holy fuck that's hilarious

Look at the spacing in between each line.
The last one is clearly less than the other ones.
Nice b8 m9

>being this fucking blind

Local news, I changed channels and I have no clue how to create webms

I love this.

see

>clearly

Not sure about that.. Since they use a large H. if you look from the other site then it is not visible.

>being this fucking woke

Are you Asian?

they (((media))) dont know how to handle Sup Forums bants!

Sup Forums is a board of peace