SJW CUNT IS BACK! Attacking the Dutchess of Sup Forums

It's time we stand for what is morally right.
>THE STORY
1) view annoying cunt in video...
m.youtube.com/watch?v=6LdmBqJLYcU
2) Realise this bitch is more price ledges and (((resourceful))) than any Caucasian/Asian male could be in today's climate
3) see that this "victim" is actually in charge of a secret society of Tumblrinas per the following previous threads and link in YouTube video description. Also archives...

archive.is/hJV6O

>her specially designed gigolo service for all the roasties she enables and probably makes money off of

mobile.twitter.com/dickyfeynman

GOING ON

>the following anons get what we need to do

What are YOU going to do Sup Forums...
Will you fight or just accept defeat.

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/tornadoliese
eurotech-tuning.com/
twitter.com/tornadoliese
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump for keks

The "victim" of white oppression
Pic related

White lives matter, burn the nigger wannabe bitch

Twatter back online and more vicious than ever
mobile.twitter.com/tornadoliese

The legal name

I can't believe she used to be a man. Wow

God's Girls, LLC listing she is a owner/Founder of.

Essentially
>earn money off ugly bitches wanting to be nude degenerate models while fighting the patriarchy

Plus they got into a lawsuit with the Suicide Girls

Landscape screenshot

California corporation information for her startup crushee.inc

Stop fucking worshipping and posting about this girl

Bump

>Cernivich, milo, siedel,
Why are there so many (((Jews))) trying to lead the alt right??

Hahhhahhahhah

>Tfw protected tweets and I can't get on twatter to troll

This isn't about (((Jews))) this is about wrecking the SJW hive mind queen b you tard.

Even hitler accepted non commie Jews you memophile

Because they're all controlled opposition.

>why are the Jews trying to lead the ____
Isnt the answer in the question?

Bumping for glory

Standard jew operating procedure since forever.

I actually am fine with this too. Just think it's fishy how there so many. Especially when most of the qts are Jewish

HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX HOAX

HER TWITTER WAS LITERALLY CREATED 3 HOURS AGO

@TORNADOLIESE

THIS IS A BIG SHAM

YOU'RE BEING FOOLED

ABORT

>dirty unkept feet

disgusting feminists

always the cucked "race doesn't matter :p" types too.

wtf is going on. I really dont get it. I am deeply confused anons. Why is this bitch the enemy now?

This isn't about Jews either, it's about you cunts worshipping people like Laura, Milo, Kayla, and that other tranny. They are the "mainstream" leaders of the alt-right, and are taking it in a different direction than intended.

Well join in the educational program for miss Nielsen and ensure that she learns her lesson...

Then fuck those Jew titties

don't forget infowars and that paul joseph guy.

No.

Gas the Kikes. Nuke Israel.

Destroying the whore in the OPs life

Fugg off she has a group of over 1500 counts all willing to help eachother. She closed her account and changed her name you twat...

Pic related is some of her business partners

Is this satire?

DOXX this fucking bitch

Ruin her life as they would do to us

In fact she deliberately said she was going to do it

Watch the fucking video you daft cunt

No it's about fucking with SJW lunacy...what's wrong with you the title was click bait you tard

If Infowars is in on it, then they're doing a extremely well job of blending in. My only real critique about them is they never really specify, "who" the globalist a are, they just call them globalists. They called out Soros and some Israeli agent, though.
I'm not to sure about Paul Joseph Watson. I think I read something a while back bout him being involved in some shady shit, might've been the occult.

Urge to remove kebab intensifies.

Sure why not?

Pic of more of Annaliese nielsens former cofounders

Stop getting so hard then.

let the games begin gentlemen

Lara Nielsen

She claims to have gotten the driver fired.

Is all the US like this?

My dream is to move to Colorado/Alaska someday. Please tell me its not like that there.

Did they shut down Lauren's youtube over this? I hope someone has the video saved outside of youtube on a mirror.

"Claims"
I really don't see why Lyft would fire him, youre seeing the vocal minority. 99% of Americans would pay no heed to having a bobble head on a "taxi"'s dashboard. Its actually a classic

Make sure everything is mirrored, screenshotted pastebinned and archive.is'd.

lol

doubt it, especially since shes calling for a boycott of lyft
>pic related

Ok pretty sure this is a troll account

DOXX THE ANNALEISE CUNT

yeah its obviously a troll

This cant be real

Save this we need to make sure she becomes the next "internet meme"

Why the fuck would you move to Alaska

Alaska is dank you fuck wit, thats why. It only sucks if you are a pussy.

Why the fuck wouldnt you?

>legal to grow
>legal to carry
>hunting
>fishing
>friendly people
>nice weather (near Juneau)
>skiing
>kanooing
>camping

Whats not to like?

>Youtube Diversity Team
This isn't real, is it.

Nobody cares you loner in a cabin

>Lauren gets her account shut down
>This bitch gets destroyed by us
Perfect. With Youtubes new policy, you can get your YT taken down pretty quick for anything even remotely considered bullying.

FUCKING HELL WHY DO WHITE BITCHES IN AMERICA ALWAYS TALK LIKE THIS. THE SOUND OF CONSTANTLY ASKING QUESTIONS IN STATEMENT SENTENCES JESUS FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Or it's just plain kikery that can be deleted and denied at a later time unlike the Shoah

Pic related her new auto shop it's located I. Thousand Oaks California
eurotech-tuning.com/

The alt-right is a thing because (((they))) have noticed that that the multicultural agenda is getting out of hand, with aggressive Muhammadans mainly attacking Jews in Europe, and with the Maoist third-worldism in universities turning into Israel bashing. Merchants always overplay their hand, because their group-strategy is reactionary.

During the Roman times, they pissed off the Romans until they got crucified.

In the middle ages they were tax collectors and other oppressors until the peasants in many cases revolved.

In middle-age Spain crypto-merchants wrote so many social criticisms they were slaughtered.

They were kicked out of tonnes of kingdoms, partly because they took trickery and in-group preference too far.

In Germany they pushed the lower classes to the limits and got rounded up.

In Russia they got the Bolsheviks in power, until Stalin out-merchanted them and they then fled to Israel and the US in the 1960s when the game was up.

Now they have preached for multiculturalism to the extent that its harming them:

1) Merchants are marrying outside their race because their in-group preference is dissolving
2) Muzzies are making them unsafe
3) Diversity quotas are challenging their position of dominance in high society

Therefore their plan is to promote a right-wing movement which is against affirmative action, against further promiscuity, against left-wing Israel hatred, and against Muslim immigration. At the same time they want to avoid right-wing anti-Israel sentiment ("bro we are your best allies against these muzzies"), against ring-wing movements for Christian power (since they fear WASPS), and against too much discussion of race (since then it becomes clear that Ashkenazi is a thing). Notice how all the Ashkenazim stick together, even across ideological lines:

Dave Rubin, Epstein, Milo, Gad Saad, this chick, Sam Harris, etc.

shes a disgusting white woman, we need to do more to get rid of white blight since they hate america.

Shit wrong photo

>Thousand Oaks

I live 30 minutes away from this, what do?

we got more retweets than that before it was deleted

3100+

>Therefore their plan is to promote a right-wing movement

And we will Gas them and Nuke israel the millisecond we're in power. Globalist kikes need to be destroyed

Oh, shit! She backtraced it!
Consequences will never be the same!

Let's get this filthy cunt

Walk in and say you recently had service and wished to have a way to communicate with the owner. If owner is present you can confirm target, if not you gather more info and provide back to us

>mfw all that smoked fish

Obviously a troll.

It's a fake account you fucks.

The real annaliese or whatever her name is deleted her account and someone stole the username shortly thereafter and started tweeting.

this tweets only go back 3 hours

Some day brother.

From the way he speeks I'd say that he is definitely involved in some sort of cult. His voice and pronunciation are trained but not in the classic radio/tv style, it's rather strange really.

If real, she's making a big mistake. This will blow up in her painted face

Won?

Heh. It's only just begun.

/pol assemble! Let's ass blast this bitch! Fight fire with fire!

I'm not going to watch a video on why I should care. from what I'm seeing is she flipped out at a lyft drivers hula girl and got lauren banned from youtube. now "we", "us", "gentlemen", should do something with a doxx dump for justice against the whore SJW cunt. and these guys are suspicious like they just leaned these words are trying to stuff them in a sentence to fit in.

obviously you got all this information in a group somewhere else, so I'd say go back there. Sup Forums isn't a raid board.

really makes you think

Yup, sadly. I hope this bitch gets ruined. I love Lauren Southern. And that poor driver he did nothing wrong.

Well written.

I'd also like to add as a jew (plz no bully) that we were sort of considered an oppressed minority until maybe the 90s or 2000s when it was clear we were on top and policies to "help jews" were sort of ridiculous.

I mean I'm a reform jew but I'm so out of power I don't think I have a stake in trickery.

I hear Uber's hiring

Sup Forums BTFO

fake

wow finally I am unbanned.

Not your personal army, also fuck sjws stop giving them clicks and attention holy shit.

twitter.com/tornadoliese

but its the account Lauren tweeted at

it redirects to this now or smth i dont get how this shit works

Anons if this thread becomes heavily monitored and I likely meet the banhammer, will someone continue this quest? will someone bake new bread? Do we need a new meetup to plan the doxx and attack or will you carry on ?

This post gave me autism

Reporting for shitty raid thread and YouTube drama

Because jews typically have high IQs which lets them come up with new ideas which has often times, in the past, been political. Look at the number of jews that supported communism in Russia and you'll see.

Absolutely. We need to all commit to new threads and possibly make a discord to share ideas cause they can't censor us there.

This Annaliese whore is a disgusting skank of the highest order. Becomes outraged and tries to cost a polite Asian man his job and turn him into a laughingstock Meme for the crime of having a hula girl bobblehead on the dashboard of his lyft car.