If you have brown or green eyes, you are not white

Also, you have inferior eyes. Sorry, shiteyes, but the blue-eyed master-race cannot be stopped.

Other urls found in this thread:

aclens.com/Most-Common-Eye-Color-c323.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol I guess Hitler wasn't white

More or less.

Blue eyes are the endgame goal.

>the ol' divide and conquer thread

saged

k

>tfw natural nearly platinum blonde hair and ocean blue eyes
>Approaching my early thirties so my hair is turning a clean shade of white
>Trigger the shit out of people at school because REEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING WHITE MALE

Feels good only having to deal with those cunts once or twice a week though

>Recessive genes
>Superior
Nice beta genes faggots

Blue can't see as well as any other colors in the dark or in the light.

get saged faggot

/thread

Actually Blue, hazel and amber eyes are brownish and not white.
Green is part blue with sparks of yellow/orange to make it Green.
Green is super fucking common here an other places in the north as in Iceland where about 80% have green eyes.
Thoe blue is more common here than green. But is getting less and less common with the flow and breeding with immigrants and infidels.

my class is about 10% brown 60% Green and 30% Blue but it's rural so Blue and Green are more prevalent most of my familie is blue eyed. Almost all of it, i just don't fucking get how i got green eyes with a mother with blue eyes and father with blue eyes but what the hell. you can go stick that analogy up your arse OP.

really makes you think, huh

>"Oy vey, these brown eyes need to be stopped, ignore the jews for now, we need to focus on the brown eyes, goyim"

I'm not white?

then I don't care about its genocide! that's good, I was feeling pretty bad about it.

(((American))) tries to divide the Europeans even further.

who would have guessed?

>ever-dwindling 60%
>shart in mart

no, john, you are the niggers

You really don't understand natural selection do you?

Agreed.

(((OP))) is playing divide an conquer.
I wonder who is behind this...

>If you have brown or green eyes
>green eyes
>doesnt understand rayleigh scattering

The country being 60% white doesn't mean there are no white people there, Alejandro.

wtf i hate myself now

>60% white country wants to tell us whos white

Fuck off Tyrone.

Said Tyrone McDindu

>Blue eyes 8% world population
>Green eyes 2%

Whose the real master race? Us green eye people. Thats why its harder to get our eyes. You jelly as fuck blue eye nigger.

So what?

We're all fighting the same goals here, throwing all the brown/green-eyed folk into the gas chamber just puts the blue-eyed folk at a major disadvantage when the mud hordes come running over the hills.

facial structure, height, cock size.
All vastly more important than eye colour.

>implying brown/green eyed people haven't pushed blue eyed people's shit back every time you act up

A lot of great white inventors have had brown eyes

True, there are American Slovenes in Cleveland.

DEATH TO ARYANS!

Not sure if retarded or just retarded...

"While blue eyes are less common than brown eyes, they are frequently found from nationalities located near the Baltic sea in northern Europe. It's estimated that approximately 8% of the world's population has blue eyes."

"Green eye color is the rarest color found around the world, and it is estimated that only around 2% of the world's population has green colored eyes."

aclens.com/Most-Common-Eye-Color-c323.html

>mfw when I'm 6'2, OK looking, with a decent 6.5" dick, very blue eyes and English
>mfw when I still browse Sup Forums avidly and stress about the world 24/7 and will never have children

> Sorry, shiteyes, but the blue-eyed master-race cannot be stopped.
Sorry shiteyes heterochromia iridum is the master race, unless you have heterochromia iridum you are not part of the eye color master race.

Reported ;)
>Non politics

Mediterraneans have brown eyes and they created "White civilization".

mfw Bashar al-Assad is 'white'

sorry nigger you dont have green grey black hazeled eyes like i do. You have blue meme eyes.

>mfw Slav with green eyes with a hint of brown

I AM WHITER THAN 90% OF YOU FUCKING DAMN IT

hitler had blue eyes

Alexander the great heterochromia iridum masterrace confirmed

A Mexican intellectual has proven that race has nothing to do with politics. And with that, more than half of all threads on Sup Forums have swiftly been deleted.

>biological brother has blue eyes
>I do not

sheeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiiiiiiit racism is hard

He's pretty white, I'm guessing his ancestors were from the Balkans since he doesn't look anything like a typical Arab

GREEN GOD IN THIS THREAD

>implying you can string one sentence in any Slavic language together

Bait.

recessive, blue eyes are more popular than ever now.

That's my line.

Just donate to a sperm bank, that way you can bleach hundreds of immigrants whent they come looking for a sperm donor

Oh, really? Who knew?

Grey eyes are the eternal master race.

>school
Get out

Actually they're better in the dark, and have a faster focus and acquisition timing which helps with hunting and shooting.

I may have brown eyes now, but my eyes were dark blue until I was two years old, which is a relatively late age for them to change color. On the basis of that, I believe that I will have blue-eyed children (provided that my mate is also blue-eyed).

I WILL redeem myself, Sup Forums.

"Beware the Jew for it spreads hated and discord where it be." ~ 'On the Races', 1821

Enjoy the melanin nigger.

>this entire thread

Holy fuck, I can't wait for white people to be bred out of existence.

I have blue eyes but I prefer girls with brown or green eyes. Dark dark eyes are sexy.

This is actually a really good idea: with those statistics, your sperm should be in high demand.

violet eyes are the rarest

This

t. blue eyes

oy vey

>be not white
>has blue eyes
So what does that make me?

White people have always had dark brown eyes, all of your colored freaks showed up in the last 15,000 years so no.

> ftw brown eyes
imo the best eyes are dark-grey turning slightly into green, my ex-gf had such eyes and they were godlike.

>implying he would want to

Only a few races kept their language after coming to America from another continent

Um what's your stance on gray eyes Sup Forums?

>stormfags actually believe this

we really need to starting PSAs about not race mixing

I see more and more white men with non-white women

Poo in the loo here
I have blue eyes so does that make me white

>Blue eye master race
>literally proven by science to be inferior eye color
>but lol just because it looks good means it's superior
Fucking retards these days