Tfw started balding at age 20

>tfw started balding at age 20
Now I have to nuke my male sex hormones to not look like a subhuman

Attached: Fin2monthsCompress.png (1966x1317, 3.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/7gh7m4/25_years_on_finasteride_minoxidil_and_nizoral/
reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/4z3gfg/10_month_finasteride_update/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus christ just let them go, hit the gym and grow facial hair.

just shave your head senpai

meme advice

>hit the gym
Doing that anyways hair or not
>facial hair
Fuck that. I can grow a full beard but I hate it intensely. Don't like how it looks, don't like how it feels.

Honestly finasteride hasn't really caused any problems for me yet, I'm coming up on 3 months of it. I'm 23 and my baldness, which started at 20, has been slow enough that I should make a full recovery.

>Never leaves the house
Nobody care if you're balding. But if you're a weak disgusting and balding then it's much worse.

Aren't you the user who posted on /lgbt/ blaming fin for causing your AGP?

dont take the meme advice op, you are doing great. i'll start propecia soon aswell. most guys look horrible with buzzcut or fully shaven head

I am not bald you bastard, my hair is fine. Just saying a bald person is ugly regardless

Thanks dude. Do you think it's improved? Sometimes I think it has but other times I think it's the same. Definitely hasn't gotten worse, though.

They say it can turn you into a woman. Im scaree.

Im in a similar position as you, but too afraid take finasteride

You're done man, no minoxidil or finasteride is going to fix that.

That's just a meme. To turn into a woman you need to take a strong anti-androgen like spironolactone or cyproterone acetate and an estrogen like progynova. Even then it doesn't have the desired effect on everyone.

Permanent sides are incredibly rare. I'd say try taking it, and if you get bad sides, get off of it. I wish I started this 2 or 3 years earlier honestly.

Also they are talking about hair

Attached: 248f9632470f3fe7931816ecb5e29016.png (443x212, 2K)

F

Attached: 1499633657239.png (657x800, 105K)

This is how it looks normally.

Attached: WIN_20180314_19_23_22_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 168K)

honestly the possibility of side effects are worse than the hairloss to me
it's known how that the follicles of bald people aren't dead they've just stopped producing hair due to inflammation
meaning a real solution would cure even advanced hairloss

Some people have recovered from much worse.

Attached: hair_results.jpg (1936x1936, 357K)

Works for some people

wtf he looks 10 years younger... hair is everything

Attached: 01202.png (600x600, 189K)

We don't understand hair loss all that well. It was thought for a long time that the follicles were dead but there are cases of people who transition from male to female through hormone replacement and go from NW6 to a full head of hair.

The real solution I'm looking out for is RCH-01. It will be this $1000 one off procedure in Japan supposedly coming out later this year. It's a stem cell treatment that doesn't regrow hair but makes existing follicles immune to DHT.

There's also Brotzu lotion coming out soon, which not only regrows hair but also stops the signaling pathway that DHT activates (which miniaturizes hair follicles).

Lighting wasn't flattering in the first pic either.

I mean the first picture is awful, regardless

reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/7gh7m4/25_years_on_finasteride_minoxidil_and_nizoral/

He has more pics in here, it really was that bad.

Let it go, let it go
Can’t hold it back anymore
Let it go, let it go

happy for him tbqh

This sub has a lot of good results from treatment. It's crazy what even fin alone can do reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/4z3gfg/10_month_finasteride_update/

did he nuke his facial hair?

>tfw bald but can't grow beard

Attached: fyjIX64_d.jpg (640x611, 17K)

In rare cases fin can reduce facial hair growth.

I honestly WISH it got rid of mine. I hate my beard. I wish I could just take facial hair and put it on my head.

this

Just shave head completely and hit the gym

just be confident

Attached: 1521164442024.png (713x611, 26K)

and don't forget to be yourself too

bald people are badass, just don't be fat

Attached: 1521067743277.png (205x246, 4K)

OP here again. This is it as of last night, just under 3 months of fin. I think it's definitely improving. The First pic in the OP there is 1 month so probably a little better than baseline and the second is 2 months.

I also added dermarolling last week so we'll see if it gets any faster.

Attached: IMG_20180314_191607.jpg (2448x3264, 1.83M)

you poor bastard, how did you find out? I'm assuming your long hair has been hiding this from you for a while

Also what do you mean hormones are you a FtM trans?

if its from asia its a scam. I fell for a chinese hoax similar to this back in the 90s

What about the implant ? It work for real from whant i saw

Hard to say, honestly. I've been paranoid about it for years, since my uncles on my moms side were all bald by 30. I think in late 2014, just after my 20th birthday, I noticed a slightly thin spot above my temple but thought it was nothing to do with baldness. See pic related.

It really became noticeable in early 2017, I think. I noticed my temples looked a bit then when I got out of the shower. I also really noticed the thinning in photos from my vacation last summer. Throughout the fall I constantly worried about it, telling myself "if I go bald I guess I'll just shave it" but I couldn't accept it, and in December I said "fuck it," and got checked at the dermatologist who confirmed it and wrote me a fin prescription.

Nope, I'm a cis male (least I'm bretty sure), I just mean nuking one of the hormones the body naturally produces called DHT. It's what causes baldness.

Attached: May2015.png (720x720, 911K)

That hair transplant exists, you will turn into a fag who thinks he is a woman like many people in Sup Forums I noticed, be careful bro

Hair transplants require finasteride though.

>tfw not balding, full beard, 7+ in. penis

If I weren't an autist I'd probably be Chad!

Full thick beard, 19cm thick dick, balding slowly but balding, the hole on my head will arrive before 40 I'm sure.

>tfw ill never bald

BASED AMERINDIAN GENETICS

>plaid

looks pretty bad my man, I mean I've been balding since I was 14, one kid at school pointed it out and now I'm about to turn 21 and still have plenty plenty of hair
I started taking fin like a year ago though, stopped because I was developing gyno, now I started again but I take it from time to time

Still, back then I thought I was going to be patrick stewart bald by now but nope

just accept it you big baby
t. 23 with long full curly hair

Poor genes

im there with ya bud

Funny how everyone who says "just shave it dude" is either a guy with a full head of hair or a woman...

I mean it does look and feel thicker compared to the original photo. Seeing this much progress at 3 months is rare, so I'll probably look great at 12 months in.

But balding at 14? Is that even possible? I did know one guy in high school who was NW3 by the time he was 16 but I'm not sure when he started. I've seen some guys go from NW1 to NW3 in six months.

Tell me about it. I probably won't even want to have biological kids unless a real cure comes out.

I hope it goes well with fin man, just keep taking it, and if you reach 2 years without problems and with good results take some rest from it, just a few months, I read somewhere that it's a good thing to do

And yes you can start balding at 14, at least it happened to me, I developed a receding hairline and it got slightly bigger up until now but everything else is good, so idk if my balding is really slow or the fin gave some extra time

damn this is my greatest fear. good for you for going to the dermatologist never would have thought of that. Will there be any side effects?

>stopped because I was developing gyno

Attached: 1501699159369.jpg (804x802, 85K)

>Will there be any side effects?
So far none, though I have been really depressed lately and that's a possible side effect, but I honestly think that's from other things and not the fin, it was an issue beforehand.

Haven't had any sexual problems at all, if anything I WISH I did, I can still fap as many times a day as I want. No watery semen or testicle ache, either, those are pretty common from what I've seen. Perhaps my morning wood has been softer but I didn't pay much attention to that in the first place.

Good luck with it man. You seem like a bro and successful guy from that pic. Things can only get better now

join a swim team and say you do it for gainz

shave it all off tho

I've been taking finasteride for 4 and a half months, and I haven't had any side effects.
I haven't noticed any regrowth either. It might even be getting worse, desu. Pretty depressing.

For some people it takes several months to stop the hair loss and for some it just slows it down without stopping it, or you might want to try dutasteride.

Thanks dude. If you mean financially successful, I'm a student desu.

finasteride has a ''youthful'' effect, it retains your youth to some extent as well

t. know two brothers both in their 40s the one on finasteride looks like he is fucking late 20s max

It's normal for finasteride to cause a 'shedding' period at the 4-6 month mark. I've been on it for a year now, the most important part is that my hair has not gotten worse. I used to notice myself losing lots of hair in the shower/towel/bedsheet/pillow, now I barely notice a thing.

OP, get on finasteride asap, if you don't experience adverse side effects within a week or two of using it, you'll be safe.

I feel like this might be bro-science, but to me androgens seem to make you age a lot harder and faster.

Look at r/transtimelines, a lot of trannies, even when they don't pass, seem to look several years younger after a few months on HRT, and fin is like a much much weaker version of that.

OP here. I've been on fin since december. Also see The first pic in my OP was 1 month on fin, then 2 months, and the last one is almost 3 months.

I might be getting depression/brain fog from it but sexual stuff is fine. I also think the depression is more from other things (possibly genetics) than fin.

>muh balding
You are not alone, pal.
However - usualy nobody cares about your hair state. Here we have even balder young men.

Attached: IMG_2346.jpg (1620x1080, 1.01M)

>However - usualy nobody cares about your hair state
cope

>It's normal for finasteride to cause a 'shedding' period at the 4-6 month mark.
I'm hoping this is the case.
I've given myself a huge complex about my hair.
My balding isn't at my hair line, but instead, it's at the crown -- impossible to hide.

mine was the same, it's gotten a bit better, I've only been on it for 6-7 months but the difference in pictures is good

Even if crown balding is more obvious, it doesn't impact your overall looks as much IMO. I'm not much worse than an NW2 but the thinning makes it hard to pull off most haircuts.

I feel like pronounced M shaped hairlines are a common slav trait. Sminem is a good example, so is pic related.

Attached: bal-bso-to-present-play-with-music-shostakovich-notes-for-stalin-20141111.jpg (1600x1188, 405K)

Iktf.... I want to kms....

Look into finasteride and minoxidil. Though IIRC in south korea dutasteride is more widely used.

>it's at the crown -- impossible to hide.
Just Comb Over

I wouldn't recommend dutasteride, that's like using a shotgun when a bow and arrow is more than enough

Those shits can’t fix my genetic tho... I would rather be eunuch than bald faggot... I still want thick hair but it’s impossible for me...

they can though, finasteride will stop you from balding pretty much

>all of these hairlets

kek

Drink some soy goy.

Attached: IMG_20180316_141630.jpg (1920x1440, 1.54M)

Genetics caused me to have asthma, but because I had a good doctor I haven't had to use my inhaler in years.

Just take finasteride, it will stop and likely reverse it.

My mom actually implied I was a soy boy the other night
>"I read something online recently user, about Soymilk"
>"Apparently it increases estrogen levels. I'm kind of worried about that because you drank that for so long as a kid"

What I was a child I had a dairy allergy, so I had to drink soymilk instead of real milk.

With a combover, the back of my head ends up look a lot like .
A line of scalp showing along the side of my crown that you can kind of see through into if I'm under any sort of light (sun, etc)

Nice quads.

I kinda have a similar thing on my crown. Not really a defined bald spot but a somewhat thinner region. I realized it was bad last summer when I found that I got a sunburn on my scalp for the first time.

Those can’t make you permanently prevent from balding...and your hair from thin to thick one..

they retain your hair very well

>ends up look a lot like
So it will look descent. No reasons to worry.

But there are new treatments coming out soon that might permanently fix it, look up RCH-01.

The thing is, if you get on finasteride those new things will probably be more effective.

To those with full hair, please pat your hair gently after bath/shower. They're not sheep's wool.

I'm 24 and got hit hard at your age but Jesus even I'm not that bad. Go get on Propecia

Did you read the rest of the thread? I've been on it for 3 months, I'm actually 23 now so I was balding for about 3 years, see

Also pic related is me from when it really all started, back when I had the Carles Puigdemont haircut.

Attached: Hair2014.png (540x960, 651K)

Im starting to think that this balding is because of long hair. Because everyone with balds i know have (has? used to?) had long hair just before their hairs started to fall off.
However it allso feels like bullshit.

They let their hair grow longer to hide widows peaks

That's just you. It's 100% genetics.

Yes but I had a Widow's Peak long before I started balding.

Attached: 9593AF5B-102F-4E31-9D77-05131081F375.jpg (200x301, 27K)

No, it's genetics with minor influence from your lifestyle.

My hairline is fine, but crown is really thin now, you can see the skin through it.
Finasteride is prescription only and I'm still too insecure to visit a doctor and most of the hair doctors here are apparently female beauty salons. Also stuff like Proprecia is not even sold anywhere, only the cancer tratment ones.

>most of the hair doctors here are apparently female beauty salons
Dunno how things work there, but you can maybe ask a general practitioner. I personally got it from a dermatologist.

You can also self-med using a website like InHousePharmacy. Again, not sure about Russia, but it's probably illegal but you also probably won't get caught. I have a friend from Moscow who ordered anti-androgens and female hormones from a site like that and she didn't get caught so I'm certain you'd be good with finasteride.