/got/ general

>Now edge yourself for me
>And if you cum before I bloody say you can, I'll stick this sword through your throat
>Stroke it faster
>Are you deaf? I said FASTER you bloody bloke

How long would you survive edition

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/pqmxfl.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=vPA0BmlNd20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Modern day Isaac Hempstead Wright

I take lots of Prozac and have difficulty cumming as a result. That would probably suck if girls didn't treat it like a superpower.

who's the worst actress among the three: Dany, Sansa or Arya?

Dany
Not even a contest.

Maisy is ugly as sin but is by far better actress than those other 2

I actually had a dream where I raped her the other night. Just held her down, had my way, then moved onto the next scene because she's nothing special.

aagghhhh...

>mfw wouldn't get hard for Arya
would nut immediately for Dany or Sansa

my.mixtape.moe/pqmxfl.mp4
>khaleesi will never laugh at you like this

I WANT EVERYTHING TO END

Confirmed permavirgins

I wanna shoot a load in her eyes

>you bloody bloke
silly americans

Do it right

shoot it right

this is clearly an aussie post

>bloody bloke
Im not even from an english speaking country, but I dont think any brit ever said that.

too bad youll never have sex

youtube.com/watch?v=vPA0BmlNd20
Name a better song

it's clearly not, otherwise they'd know how to use the word "bloke" more naturally

Beware all Targshits, when sunday comes, the brothers three will appear.

The mightiest of the brothers, with his many posters, will be the first thing you see. His hatred of Boars and that little shit Lancel following him around will thunder throughout the thread like a thousand stags charging across a field.

Then you will see the rightful king, proudly demanding you bend the knee. His shouts of "AAAGH" will remind you that he is not only Rhllor's chosen, but the king who cared.

Then, finally, you will see Renly. Young, gay King Renly. His posters replying to any wrongful implication with accusations of being a ham, and his extreme condescending peach-eating, forcing you to be the pissy little targshit you are.

All Targshits beware, the brothers are coming, and it will be glorious!

Dany. I genuinely believe Sophie Turner used to be worst by a margin, but she's improved drastically over the past few seasons. Dany hasn't progressed and Arya has actually gotten worse.

>>bloody bloke
closest i can think of is " Fuck me dead! I'm fucking bloody broke! Can You lend me a hundred till next week, ya fucking prick?!"

Boob-yah Targaryen

>when yo rape game so on point she uses blood magic to try and save you, names a dragon after you and mourns your death on the regular

>cuck
>cuck
>gay cuck

>no bobby posters
finally, its dead

I'd get soft pretty quickly, bitch.

>Fuck me dead! I'm fucking bloody broke! Can You lend me a hundred till next week, ya fucking prick?!"
"Yeah alright ya cunt, but you better pay me back."

i would be stroking my flaccid cock for days... i just dont find Quasimodo attractive in any way...

I had a dream last night where I was at the fairground. Maisie was at the strength tester giving the lever an absolute beating. She had this huge, heavy, oversized wooden mallet which she was swinging down with impressive strength. I watched her get really into it, striking harder each time. With every blow the puck got closer and closer to the bell. I was in the crowd cheering her on, imploring her to hit it harder and harder. After a particularly big swing fell just short, we all thought she'd given up. She was panting, and sweat was running down her face and neck. But then she grasped the hammer tightly, and swung it back over her shoulders for a final bash. We began cheering as loud as ever. She stuck out her chest, spread her legs, and breathed in. With a yell she swung the hammer down. But suddenly, in place of the lever, I found myself lying there, stark naked, my cock and balls directly in the impact zone. I screamed as the bell dinged and the hammer pulverised my dick and bollocks into a fine paste.

I woke up with a rock solid erection, my trembling body splattered with cum.

and nothing of value was lost that day

>i just dont find Quasimodo attractive in any way...
to each his own

ΑΑΑRGGHHH

SAVE ME AREO

>Dr Bashir is Doran Martell
>Peter Manion is Illyrio Mopatis

Topkek what a silly show

>you bloody bloke
Did an american write this?

>you bloody bloke
that's not propa bri'ish m8

GODS

Who do you think is the worst adapted character?

euron or daario

Brit here, never heard 'bloody bloke' before. More likely phrase would be 'bloody dickhead'

Brienne was terribly adapted; other than having decent fight scenes and a relationship with Jaime they missed the mark completely.

WHOOR

Why does the many faced God grant Arya face changing powers when she isn't using it to serve him but to instead chase her own personal gain?

>'bloody dickhead'
That sounds weird too. "Bloody" is too mild to be paired with "dickhead". Anything other than "fucking dickhead" just doesn't sound right to me.

"Bloody" goes best with run of the mill insults like "idiot" and "fool".

lol

....nepheeew save meeeeeee....... aaaghhh....

>That sounds weird too
no it doesn't, yank

because it's just regular magic and the god is made up

I'm English.

you're a bloody dickhead is what you are

GODS I WAS BOAR THEN

Don't the Faceless Men also pretty much just use it for personal gain (i.e. huge sums of gold)?

I think The Many Faced God is just happy so long as his followers are killing people.

Season finale tomorrow?

>bloody dickhead
That's an unpleasant mental image.

it's the people who aren't virgins who wouldn't sleep with the first ugly slut they come across, idiot

She hasn't overacted as much in the later seasons. I'll never get to make part 3

This answer applies to any deity of any religion: Because, ultimately, it serves their agenda. Either directly but unwittingly, or indirectly leads to it down the line.

Seriously, she's great and all, but she's really very different from the books. Brienne is actually really ugly, which of course you wouldn't convince anyone of Christie. Also, she's young. Brienne is like 18 in the books. Catelyn is probably twice her age, while in the show, Brienne seem's twice Sansa's age.

A WHOREEEE WITH THREE BOARRRRRSSS

It's like an American saying "you goddamned buddy".

Anyone else feel there's been an unfortunate lack of tits in this season?

Definitely

Ned, did I ever tell you about Bessie?
Bessie was an unseen common girl that Robert Baratheon enjoyed having sex with during Robert's Rebellion.
While reminiscing with Ned Stark, Robert is trying to recall the name of Ned's mistress, confusing Bessie with Wylla. Robert remembers her fondly as having big breasts.
In the A Song of Ice and Fire novels, the conversation is very similar except Ned does not correct Robert on her name not being Becca, and Robert fondly remembers her sweet big eyes rather than her big breasts.
She was a good friend.

I know, i know, but let me love my big bitches

only one i can think of was hers, off the top of my head that is

Same here. She does have an insanely good body, but come on. Where the white women at?

>Masturbated since my early teens to fucked up doujins and erogames to the point where I have a massive collection hidden on my HDD
>She expects me to even get a half-chub while looking at her alcohol fetal syndrome looking ugly head

how many /got/ breads does one need

>Blaming someone else for your own mistakes.
>Typical millennial.

>implying I'm blaming anyone

They felt like they needed it in earlier seasons but they're so popular now. Also they got tired of being known as the show with all the tits and sex scenes

>She expects me...
>2017
>Not knowing how words work.

That's stupid. Everyone loves tits. That's the point of Game of Thrones. Tits and violence. That's what I signed up for. Fucking faggots ruin everything. GAAH!

>Where the white women at?
honestly, will have to look back at the season, but emilia's tits should come out tomorrow, so they say

Yeah. I sensed that at the end there. Let's hope.

d-do you think she could carry me on her shoulders? not that I'm short or anything just asking for a friend haha.

>how many /got/ breads does one need
as many as it needs, everyones getting antsy with the final show coming, just deal with it

bloody bloke?

>rape

of course she'd give you a lift

Why are you all so mean to her?
She's doing her best but all you people do is post memes about her appearance.

Too bad Bashir never got to act out all the Dorne plots from the books, Section 31 style.

THICC

maise looks like a goblin but she has ridiculous sex appeal and an odd cute factor. plus she's successful which is the ultimate goal in finding a partner imo.

>Looks like a goblin
Maybe you've seen one too many photoshops but she doesn't look like a goblin at all