You're walking down the street when suddenly this guy starts sprtinting at you out from nowhere screaming "ALLAHU...

You're walking down the street when suddenly this guy starts sprtinting at you out from nowhere screaming "ALLAHU AKBAR".
What will you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Sm9HdQWgH1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sprint at him screaming "DEUS VULT"

I'll bring a gun to a knife fight.

Take cover from the imminent airstrike.

underrated

/thread

fpbp

immediately start fucking a goat so he'll leave me alone

Reminded me of this webm :^)

This

Sprint at him yelling Deus Vult

take cover from incoming airstrike

youtube.com/watch?v=Sm9HdQWgH1g

>English people

:cryinglaughingface:

FPBP

I can imagine it now. Omar Mohammad, fresh off the boat from Syria, is walking through the decrepit, nasty third-world streets of São Paulo. It's getting late, he's getting tiresome. He just wants to find an easy target to put his greasy arabic cock into, but human beings are smart and avoid him at all costs. Suddenly he sees a Brazilian, and thinks, 'Why not?'. He readies his knife and prepares to charge at the Brazilian, and lets out a yell at the top of his lungs "ALLAHU ACKBAR", but to his surprise, the ape turns around and stares the refugee in the eye, and after a moment the wild orangutan starts sprinting towards the mudslime and lets out a high-pitch gorilla screech, "DEUS VULT".

bust out the emergency pork rations

I fall to my knees and spread my cheeks.

I wouldnt want to insult people with different cultures by opposing them in my own lands or anything.

anything resembling this wouldn't be allowed in movies today

>turn around and run at the guy behind me yelling " ALLAHU SNACKBAR"

Is there any logical reason why you would fucking say that post is underrated? Has anybody expressed any kind of dissatisfaction or criticism at all against it? Are you delusional? Are you reading replies that are nonexistant? Maybe you come from communities with voting systems, but there is literally no way that you could know what other people think of that post you just replied to here. Maybe it's psychological. Maybe it's your own post you're replying to, like a 12 year old fucktard liking his own facebook posts thinking his swelling autism is going unnoticed. Maybe your self esteem depends on you tricking yourself into thinking someone out there thinks your post is worth something. Or maybe you are just a retard, the worst kind of retard, the one who thinks he's smart, the one who thinks he's the only one to have gotten the joke, to have understood the post. Well, guess what, faggot, that post is under no definition underrated so why don't you do the world a favor and go check out what the bottom of your toilet smells like?

FIRST POST
DIVINE POST

Wait for my nigger president to calm down his cousin

Throw alcohol and bacon at them in order to protect myself.

>yell "ALLAHU AKBAR" back
>convince him I'm one of them
>sleep with their women
>Get sent out on suicide bombing mission
>72virgins.jpg

Draw and give him a triple-traytray.
One in the head, two in the chest.

I scream 'SEIG HEIL!' Merkel then flies over and personally arrests me while I'm being surrounded by the Einatzgruppen .

Toss a combination of pig blood and pocket sand.

I would swiftly move my hand to my side, slowly reveal my Hanwei L6/Bainite blade. I would let him know, purely through eye contact, that if he did indeed wish to meet those 72 virgins, I would send him straight there. I would ask him, again, through eyes only, what would his parents think, his brothers think, his sisters think, when they saw his body laying the morque, pieced together as if somebody had completed a real-life puzzle. After all this has been communicated to him, it is undoubted that he would walk off.

Market the combination as Muslim repellent

Throw some frikandels at him.

This. I probably deserve it for not being tolerant enough.

I just realized I've never heard this word said outloud

scream it back to him, and then sing an isis song in harmony with him

>Teleport behind him
>"nothing personal kid"
>Woosh! one hit kill with my katana
>tips fedora

Lel it is pretty normal thing in Turkey just run over him with a Tank and never surrender or they will behead you

Scream Allahu akbar even louder so he will be brained and then I can beat him

for once Pajeet 2.0 was cool

I reply "Allahu akbar to you too my friend." and walk away.

Like it hasn't already happened to me before

Shart myself and lather my hands across my pants. Run at him and smack him in the face. Little does he know I had bacon for lunch earlier

Man I would pay to see his face when he realizes he's in hell and not in heaven, you're a true jester

A normal day in Roachistan

>shout back allahu akbar
>watch jihad.exe explode

Draw and fire.

I'm a dindu, so I'm sure I wouldn't have to deal with some legal nightmare either.

>this scene was improvisation

Makes it twice as good

Very fucking catchy.

Not in a normal day, it happened during gezi park protests

Put 7 bullets into him because that's all my cuck state allows

Probably run, he might have an explosive vest on, so trying to beat him up or shoot him is a bad idea.

FPBP

you didn't you scream allahu akbar louder and then activate your explosive vest, it would have been a nice prank

is that how you a greeted by pappy when coming home from school?

>"Hey dad!"
>"ALLAHU ACKBAR SON!!!"

Oh yeah, aight. Aight, I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Shoot him dead with my 1911

G !7 MAG DUMP, RELOAD AND MAG DUMP AGAIN.

Cut his head off before he can cut mine.

i keked

I like you.
>series 70 gold cup carry here

Dues Vult.

Put down my Carl's Jr Six-Dollar-Burger. Kick the shit out of him. Call 911 to come pick him up. Finish burger.

Pull my mace and knife. Mace him then cut his cock off after beating him unrecognizable.

Stick his own knife up his ass and whisper into his ear "Your a woman achmed"

as if a brown person could get past my front gates. lol.

kek

Deus Vult!

Hey John. How's the CIA/mossad treating you?

Convert to Islam, because obviously they must have been right all along if this guy has come back from the dead.

Can someone send me a really catchy sandnigger recruiting video? I need to send that music to someone right now but I don't have any bookmarked anymore.

FPBP
P
B
P

>What will you do?

Pull out my meat cleaver and destroy his life.

West Ham fans are the best. But the Man City version of this song is a lot better, it's just unfortunate that Burgers won't understand.

projectile vomit a steady stream of bacon into his face and eyes for a good 10 seconds then keep walking

Outch you learned your lessons the hard way as it seams

suck my dick

Cum

i will do what i was taught at the migrant crisis class.

Greet him and wish him a good day, as is the customs of sweden.

yell inshalla and sprint with him, like imma die for no reason nigga

Permit me to doubt it ..

You the best Germany your history will live long after all this bullshit

Pull my nine and cap his ass.

HERESY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED

I will scream Sieg Heil!

we live by prophet dude weed

>yes submit to islam...
convert, and there will be peace.

I mean, just look how peaceful a muslim country tends to be.

Call the police 25 minutes in advance to ensure they are there.

Run away and call the cops.

fucking top notch

Say how wonderful it is the religion of peace is in my city.

i know. they even have their own halal version of olympics