Does a country exist where girls talk to you first?

Does a country exist where girls talk to you first?

Attached: Azulas Best Pick-Up Line.webm (1280x720, 336K)

Uk maybe

No

italy. but i do have the advantage of being 195cm sportsman with 11/10 face

Every country as long as you're a black bull

Attached: 1513017846304.jpg (3000x1896, 1.17M)

Japan apparently. Some white girl english teachers were bitching about it cause guys wouldn't talk to them. I didn't see their picture though; so maybe they were too fat.

here

Why would it? Girls always have the upper hand because the demand for their body is far greater than yours.

who has the time to make this?

The same people who have time to sit around on Sup Forums all day.

somebody who likes black dick and likes watching videos of white girls taking black dick

I wish, but nah dating's not too different to the way the Americans do it. It's all down to the men.

Happens in Japan too me

it's happened to me a fair bit here, i think either you or your country's culture just puts too much pressure on it

>Be me in the library
>Girl is looking at me from the other side
>Ignore her
>She keeps staring at me
>I'm getting distracted from what I am doing now
>Get fed up with it
>Shout "take a picture"
>She awkwardly smiles and steps outside.

Attached: 29062801_213307615915655_2699410219963777024_n.jpg (750x734, 31K)

everywhere
t. mutt

Japanese women approaching foreign men is quite common

you're living in it

It's not the country, it's you user

Pretty much anyone who likes these things

What the fuck LOL

Cuba. I saw that every other guy had a moustache, so I shaved my beard off and left the 'stache. Women would do this 'come hither' hiss thing and want to chat me up. Once that got old I shaved and then they left me alone after that.

Jokes on them, I masturbate to Japanese anime. Checkmate silly girls.

this is some maximum level autism

a bit of wishful thinking there pal.
if they approach you, it's to take a picture of you like a gorilla in a zoo.

Literally me

t. butthurt virgin weeaboo

lmao, yeah, that's pretty much what you are.

what, literally why

what causes people to behave this way

Yes Australia

i don't remember this scene

Pathetic basement dwelling black males that can't get laid. In dead serious. They exist and quite a few post on Sup Forums.

Wtf

Well, if you're anything like me, you have no idea what that person wants from you.

Well, what was I supposed to do? Ask her number? She wasn't even that fit.

>Pathetic basement dwelling black males that can't get laid.
You misspelled white as black.

>Does a country exist where girls talk to you first?
It's far more awkward when the girl talks to you first.

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

white cucks.

Nah, that intimidates women. Men get nervous about speaking to really attractive women, after all.

only if they're ugly

Most likely an insecure nigger or a leftypol 'revolutionary' actually

Doubt it. It's some hapa guy that's spamming these or maybe some nog.

Sup Forums cucks

hahaha wtf

literally interracial black/white is watched predominantly by middle easterners, indians, and southern americans, wh*tes probably make up a decent amount.

>girl smiles and stares at me
>smile back
>eventually gets annoyed with me because I'm too shy to talk to them
every time.

Attached: cqPvHjk.png (300x300, 158K)

me

>at the bar with friends
>group of girls sit next to us
>one starts interrupting my conversation with my friend to try and talk to me
>attempts the three times over
>not really thinking about it I keep brushing her off
>we leave and my friends awaken me to the fact that I dismissed a beautiful girl over and over

Attached: sleep forever.png (473x348, 406K)

had a 'friend' once at school who was friends with a qt I was crushing on tell me that she had a crush on me, the day after she moved.

I got approached several times in the Netherlands and in the UK.

I find it funny when you Northern Euros complain about no GF and shit, they literally come to you in bars and discos to talk.

Here in Portugal is so much hard, you have to make the approach.

Attached: 1518563077332.jpg (787x758, 45K)

If you are good looking, all of them

Yes nuu zeeland. But they are drunk fat sluts.

only when they are drunk

Its ok to be gay

Literally how do you determine what the appropriate context is for asking out a girl? When is it acceptable if you don't know them? This practice has too many grey areas.

Attached: 1498678759301.gif (245x160, 1.65M)

right?

america probably has the easiest girls out there. Girls in western europe are cunts with high standards

I've done it many times. In what situation do you want to approach a girl?

Japan, but only those that realize they have to take chances if there's a guy they like and don't want to end up forever alone because the guy won't make the first move. Quite a few articles about it on women's sites and the like.

if they're white.

Chad

wouldnt want a black gf anyway

In any? The problem is I don't know in what situations it's supposed to be happening. I have friends much uglier than me who seem to have a new date every week and I keep wondering where exactly they're finding them.

Brazil
I'm not even kidding

Bar?Disco?Coffee?

I follow some rules

>Don't be rude and insist if she's not interested

It's really simple, walk to her and say "Hello". The most pure way you can. Not "sup" or "Hi". Hello. This applies to all languages. If she says hi back you can engage and ask the usual. "What are you doing here". "What's your name". "What's your drink". Sometimes it can lead to girls using you for drinks, it happens deal with it and move on.

>Don't get too touchy

Take it simple. Conversation first, hands later, unless she takes the initiative.

>Hit on your own race

This one is important. Your chances are much bigger. I "stole" girls from MENA dudes and blacks in bars in Germany because of familiarity in looks even though I'm southern European. I also tend to fail a lot more when I go for girls who aren't Euro/white. Girls will trust a more familiar face every time.

>Be prepared to fail

I remember going on a lose streak of 15 girls. It happens. Move on.

>Take care of yourself

Girls look at everything in a guy. Are your hands clean?Are your nails clean?Is your beard good enough so you can grow it ? Is your hair combed. Etc

>Be confident, but don't be a dick

Duh.
There are lot more, but these are the main ones.

This worked for me in all of Europe. Going for groups and saying you're visiting and don't know what you're doing is great, but again, you need to stick to your own race otherwise RIP.

>tfw no fire nation gf

Attached: serveimage(14).jpg (500x333, 31K)

a butthurt nigger

>Hit on your own race
this one is hard when you're white and in california, practically no white girls where I live. all qt latinas that aren't that interested in me.
I definitely hit it off better with white girls, but they're so few and far between where I live.

Attached: 1521163239871.png (693x759, 17K)

It's when they go to the beach.

It happened to me in Germany. It is scary, I'm already intimidated enough by women to respond to a tall confident German woman that I don't know.

Attached: wojak.jpg (800x450, 17K)

to me in every cunt
to Op nowhere

France.

>stick to your own race
lol only race that doesn't regularly hit on me are asians

I thought latinas were quite open to date white men

they kind of are, but I don't really connect with a lot of them. different cultures / interests.

absolutely not
maybe spartan wives berating slaves is the closest in history

my only complaint is that the girls are not sorted in the shades of their skin from tanned to fair.

based

if you're hot, all of them, uggirls will take pictures of you.
if you're ugly, if they talk to you especially the hot ones, they have evil plans OR you have to make the effort and them rolling eyes at you unless you have funny jokes

usa