REPUBLISHITS BTFO

REPUBLISHITS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

women shouldn't be allowed to votee, the pendulem must swing.

Did someone say chicken?!

Wow, such a powerful analogy, I can't even

>food analogy
WOOOOOOOOOOW

Really activated my almonds

Did Colonel Sanders enter the 2016 US Presidential Election or something?

Colonel Sanders created many jobs for the chicken community

>SAY IT WITH ME
I AM THE CRISPY COLONEL
>I

AM

no

A man voting Republican is a man who isn't a gigantic faggot

PHO Q THIS IS A COLONEL THREAD NOW
THE

EXTRA CRISPY

So if I don't like negros, kikes, beaners, wops, Arabs, Mormons, chinks, spics, homos, lesbos, people from California (or Michigan for that matter), democrats, etc...does that mean I'm a racist?
Who gave these shitbags the right to breathe my air, anyways???
The PC oriented, liberal cockbreaths can take turns sniffing my pee stained, sh!t striped boxer shorts. After I let a few beer farts in 'em just for warmups. That should expand their horizons.

COLONEL

Extra Crispy

so now chickens are being registered to vote by democrats?

>norway
CTR proxy of the month please go

You mean like black people voting Democrat?
HILL SHILLS BTFO
HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER
SOMEONE GET THE BURN UNIT
APPLY TO THE BURNED AREA
GET #REKT
TRUMP 9999999999999
SHILLAY- 99999999

So basically:

republicans = straight white men

democrats = everyone else

LBJ was only half right. It's not just niggers stuck voting for dems.

Why must you yanks butcher every idiom in the English language? It's "turkeys voting for Christmas" you gobshites.

>We believe in women's rights
>Now stop thinking for yourself and vote for who we tell you to vote for

>It's in the female's best interest to get raped

Ok

lol reported for spam

They want to become valuable, loved, and delicious, and popular with the blacks?

wtf i hate chicken now

WE

is this facebook?

>omg I fucking hate minorities and women who vote republicans, they are so fucking retard . Don't they know what their interests are ? I know what their interests are, so they should vote for who I say.

To think that I used to like the democrats before this election.

*paging MSNBC*

>Women should have equal rights!
>OMG you idiots why are you using your freedoms to go against Dems?
>You are stupid for using your freedoms for anything else but for what we want

Libtards

Why is the only way for liberals to argue for their cause to try and shame people with other opinions? They alwys clamor about muh equal rights, but as soon as someone uses that right to disagree with them they go completely apeshit.

Wow, that's a real compelling argument you have there faggot. Really made me think...

really made me consider my life

>a woman voting is like a chicken voting.

WUZ

>voting for the party that will take away your ability to defend yourself and bring in hordes of third world shitskins to rape you is in your best interest, goy

>Women need freedom and rights
>Don't make decisions in favor of things we don't like though :^)

I don't understand Occupy Democrats

CRISPY

Joke's on you I registered as a Republican at 18. Never been a democrap

Republicans don't cook and eat women.

Occupy Democrat arguments are so smug, idiotic and terrible that I can't tell if they're a real group or a parody of liberals.

Why is it that only white men can decide for themselves and when they do its a shoah

>women are livestock
this is terribly offensive

So youre not a fat washed up slut?

Hi

Fuck you we invented Turkeys.

A like woman a voting is chicken
>wat

NOTHING

It's so sad that women think that the only thing that should matter to them is the right to murder inconvenient consequences of casual sex.

My wife says a woman voting republican is a woman who didn't grow up privileged.

Nope, just a fat virgin. sorry

economic illiteracy doesn't help women.

You might be dislexic

>telling women who they should vote
oh vey just like they do with black fellas

Bummer

>Women vote for Democrats
>Democrats flood America with Muslims
>Muslims attack and rape women
>Democrats tell women that they're being culturally enriched and not to be so racist against migrants

feminist/ugly women's lies

Instead of making a new thread I'm gonna ask here seeing there are so many burgers
I'm planning on visiting a friend in the usa next summer he lives in georgia. Is GA a blue or red state? What should I expect?

>BTFO
sage

A black person voting democrat is like a black person voting KKK. Oh wait, it is.

Georgia is solid blue despite what idiot Drumpfkins might tell you.

Ah shit
Worse than cali?

Enh, you'd think the same thing at the outset, cause Republicans typically are against abortion and all that, but it's the majority of women who are against abortion themselves, honestly, most men just don't give a fuck.

Even if they aren't religious, girls freak the fuck out over getting an abortion.

Chickens would have gone extinct if it weren't for the poultry industry.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran
>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

A black voting republican is like Harambe voting for Cincinnati zoo marksman.

And without people to eat them chickens wouldn't exist. So they should vote for the Colonel.

The Extra Crispy Colonel, to be precise.

Perfect

>a fucking leaf

"War on Women"
Give it up, stopped working after 2012.

Ok Mick Romney go check your binders

A person of color voting Democratic is like a slave owner voting for Abraham Lincoln.

you made a statement. now explain yourself

>Gets band for calling someone a Pedo
I got band for saying Jeb Bush once lmao

You're right... chicken shouldn't be voting.

EXPLANATION FOR RETARDS:
WOMEN WOULD BE VOTING AGAINST THEIR OWN INTERESTS AND PUTTING THEIR SAFETY AT RISK BY VOTING FOR REPUBLISHITS.
MAKE SENSE NOW, SHEKELBERG?

Ohhh, I get it; republicans kill, cut up and fry women. Hilarious.

EXTRA

how, by voting republican, they are against their interests, and safety?

BECAUSE REPUBLISHITS WANT TO BAN ABORITON AND MAKE WOMEN DIE BY GIVING BIRTH WHEN THE DOCTOR SAYS IT WOULD BE DANGEROUS. REPUBLISHITS ALSO DENY THE WAGE GAP. DO YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT THESE THINGS, KIKE?

Occupy KFC sage

republican are again abortions, unless it risks the female carrier. and for the second thing, read the picture.

im outa here

Go sage yourself, cuck.

Nice try, Milo Shill. Not all women want to become housewives, but I'm sure your sexist kike ass doesn't want to deal with that reality, huh?

not all, but this is one of the many reasons in the pictures that explains why women don't make as much as men. and as a republican, i believe in women rights as much as you, and will allow abortion if the women carrier is in risk. However, the wage gap is nothing but fake.

>"Men (((choose))) more dangerous professions"
Nope.
Women are discouraged by a misogynistic society from entering those fields, not to mention the potential misogyny in the workplace they might experience if they went into them.

how exactly are they discouraged? can you explained that to me? and dangerous places discourage not just women, dangerous places are well, dangerous. and how is there potential misogyny in today's society?

Your denial of the problem itself serves as it's own evidence to my point.
Run along now and go jack off to Milo videos.

i do not watch Milo, because i find his show not interesting, and I asked you a question because I thought you have the answer?

>REPUBLISHITS BTFO as tripfag name
>improperly using (((this)))
>getting BTFO by a (((jew)))

they were probably shills anyways, notice how the same nick has 2 IDs?

(((anyone who disagrees with me is le shill xDDD)))

no, anyone who cannot explain his own statement, and ignore ones question completely, is a shill.
prove me right now that you are not a shill. answer my question.