Terminator 2 having a 3D Release

Terminator 2 in 3D is out on Blu-Ray soon, anyone excited for this? I am. I was doubtful that 3D conversion could work but after seeing Jurassic Park 3D it can be done pretty well.
or do you Terminator purists think this is a bad idea?

Who cares, pic related is getting a 4K theatrical re release, also Wrath of Khan director's cut is getting a 2 day re release as well.

is Close Encounters gettting a 4k home release?

Yes, 4K and regular blu ray later in September.

SEE IT ON THE BIG SCREEN IN 3D WHILE YOU CAN

BLURAYS ARE GLIB FACSIMILES OF THE THEATER EXPERIENCE

Yes. It's $21 too, pretty gud deal t b h

>Terminator 2 in 3D is out on Blu-Ray soon

who cares?

you buy physical media still lmao? its 2017 gramps time to stop buying shelves to display your weak ass imdb-core movie collection lmao

Saw it in the cinema yesterday, the conversion is pretty good, just a few artefacts during the opening "future" sequence, but overall very well done.

It's not the director's cut version of the film, but you can't have everything I guess.

>lmao

has James Cameron gone full George Lucas crazy and is now fucking around with all his old movies? has the CGI been "improved" etc

3D conversions always looked like shit to me. I understand that it's expensive to do real 3D, but it's like trying to make surround sound out of a mono track.

>I like 4mb/s 4k movies from netflix :D
>and I'm young

yo wtf just torrent that shit lmao wtf you fucking dinosaurs

>muh pixels I can tell the difference

no, you cant.

Oh great, now we're pretending this piece of dogshit wasn't that bad. I hate this board so goddamn much.

How embarrassing

Changes done to Aliens remaster were all welcomed. Mostly removed goofs.

It's one of the most celebrated movies ever made.

yes young John Connor is annoying but everything else in this movie is top tier.

>He hates any movie by Based Jim
I bet you don't like Avatar either.

do you know which version of Close Encounters is getting the remaster? because there's the theatrical, the special edition and the directors cut I think.

Sorry I saw the 3 and thought it was T3.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.