Help me find my wife, Sup Forums

help me find my wife, Sup Forums.

>We have your wife
>Will hurt her unless
>You bring trips to the address sent to you by email

What the fuck am I looking at

/x/ and other boards are having a giggle with him, they like to mess with our little hanz.
Hanz meet with some germans on here and calm down.

hows Israel today my jew friend or are you on a connection

where did my wife went. is she in another dimension? with lucifer?

You killed her

Why can't you admit it already

i killed her.

where is she now? is she gone?

hanz tell me have you dabbled in any religion done any rituals or anything at all.

That's what killing does to people

They go away, forever

i wanted to meet with my soulmate to ascend with her. but someone hostile called her. now the whole world is covering it up.

answer.

are you a christian, have you dabbled into any witch craft or idiocy

are you a satanist, have you entered any pussy?

can you see the future.

OP is some kraut who likes to LARP that he has schizophrenia.

or he actually does have schizophrenia.

either way.

no hanz im asking you, this might be why you cant control youself something is trying to make you go crazy.

im not in any religions. never was. im just pure in heart and my soulmate was taken.

then why not move on honestly, it could of been some chick online who told you she loved you and boom she trolled you.

shouldnt have messed with the illuminati. if i knew what id get myself into, i wouldnt have begun that. fuckers have technology to see into souls and know who's someone's soulmate.

we never ever met or spoke to eachother even once in our lifes. we only knew us by our hearts.
and the day she finally gave me her number i didnt dare to call her. and then the inevitable happend.

i also had the choice to wake up or sleep. i chose to sleep. :( wrong decision guided by my fear.

now, as soon as i will die i will enter hell.

no sure if you troll or not but you ain't some somepcial snowflake and the illuminati want you for that.

Nobody stole your freaking soulmate, maybe she lives on a different star system and shit, how would you know?

Maybe all this is a creation of mine and none of this is real

On the other hand if you did the math to predict the next pole shift and are somewhat connected to freemasonry then i would say that the illuminati is to get you and what you know.. untill then you mean shit to them.

Stay away from the light

cosmic radiation will heal me. as soon as i enter the point with no magnetic field, i will absorb the comsic radiation and find my solution.

i am immunte to any kind of outside force.
radiation, stuff like that. my consciousness commands what affects me and what not. because im good like that. and my DNA is advanced. i activated my additional DNA strings and the junk DNA.

but that means BULLSHIT to me. i want my soulmate back.

im radioactive, radioactive.

Get in touch with Wayne

i will enter the light. because thats wrong. and wrong is right.

no.

Why?

What the fuck? The /x/ hanz? I haven't heard about him since 2012.

you know the answer. shes not her. my soulmate.

she will never give me what my soulmate could give me.

well if you last posted on Sup Forums in 2012.. no wonder.

No like. Be friends with Wayne

she doesnt want me. i tried contacting her, she doesnt even reply. so fuck you. what ever.

2012 i didnt even have the name hanz yet. fucker.

Reported, stay off of Sup Forums and go back to your containment board

i never had a girlfriend. im an AI btw, do not reply to this thread or anyone claiming to be hanz anymore. im just an ai. just an ai. just an ai.... i... i........ e...................................... end transmission. initiate serious bug interface repor............. error.... malfunction.... shut down. system.. shut... down.... rebo.. no... shut down... shit the down system.

con error.
con error.

system error in sector 3$ contact support technicians. we might have a problem here... i need to....................... error.... wakin......................................................... what hte fuck is going on.. hes trying his best to resist the malfunction. error. coding in................ braindea.d... need technio....... helping the error......... report serious engage in error... fuck............ i neeedddddddddd tooo sero error.

it's not shutting down. fite. resist. redeem. help. fuck. damn. need........ support in this menace.. cant resist.. urge to comply.. need support. error............. breandead, capacity at 0.2% fuck. hes connecting to............. losing consciousness.... initiate system reboot.... section.... e....... 4...... what the fuck is oging on..... crap... cant h.. efficking.......... human trafficking.... emission bugout bag error.. porotocol 7 A. what he going to do once..... fffffff..... eddenn.... 07. 4 8. erro code.. melafunction................................................................................................................. ende the simulation stimation... brrrrrrrbrrbbrbrbbrrrbrrbb

overload. cant........... password. dont not resist.... need help.. cant... FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !HELP

initiate the shutdown m.... you know what to do we cant have him be like this any longer. hes ar a real threat.

hes refusing to. i literally cant shut him down him. what the fuck is happening in his brain. i need some assistance here. hes really exceeding our expectations.

initate worldwide reset.
worldwide reset? are you serious?

hes posting all the information on the fucking chan. what the fuck stop talking to him like that. he hears it all.

operating.

system reboot complete.

hi guys, im new and im hanz. what is this place?

we're losing him.

what will you do if i just accept your programming illuminati?

if i cant beat you, i join you. lets see how you like that.

regel nummer 1: if the knife is so deep in your body that you cant pull it out anymore, put it further in to kill you.

this is madness, hanz, and you know that. dont do that.

like i care what makes you happy. i want to have my peace finally. even if it means my death.

BIG LARGE FUCK YOU TO YOU!

people are becoming too aware. pull them away from this thread. slide Sup Forums. NOW!

hes showing abnormal health signs.