AUSTRALIA OFFERS REFUGE TO WHITE SIF EFRIKANS

reuters.com/article/us-asean-australia/rejecting-protectionism-asean-and-australia-commit-to-free-trade-idUSKCN1GR3DV

>A top Australian official said this week that white farmers from South Africa should be granted emergency visas, saying they needed protection in a “civilized country” amid a debate over redistribution of their lands to black citizens.

>Peter Dutton, Australia’s home affairs minister who oversees immigration in Australia, said in an interview on Wednesday that the white farmers “deserve special protection.” He proposed offering the farmers expedited visas to resettle in Australia on humanitarian grounds.

>“We want people who want to come here, abide by our laws, integrate into our society, work hard, not lead a life on welfare,” Mr. Dutton said. He also cited news reports that white farmers in South Africa were in danger for their lives.

Come home, white man...

Attached: oz.jpg (878x722, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/03/15/world/australia/south-africa-white-farmers-peter-dutton.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk
abc.net.au/news/2018-03-16/south-african-expats-cautiously-welcome-visa-plans/9553694
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1745-9125.2000.tb00900.x/abstract
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Meant this link
nytimes.com/2018/03/15/world/australia/south-africa-white-farmers-peter-dutton.html

>be b*er
>flee to aussie land only to see it turn into desert chinese colonial territory
>get sent back by the chinese to KARA BOGA to be killed

So,the blacks are going to be sent to europe when SA goes to shit?

>there's already people calling Australians racist for doing this
Abandoning racism was a mistake.

How come Trump doesnt do this?

Trump is slow and not informed, also many of the recent farmers are from Australia

back to Sup Forums or /leftypol/, retard

Good, I support whatever gets wh*Te invaders out of Africa

We are genetically close to SA whites. Can we come too?

Attached: boersandspics.png (546x548, 49K)

They're most likely the same people calling for ethnic cleansing in the first place. If no country will take saffers, where are they supposed to be evicted to?

FUCK THOSE WHITEYS THEY BE IN AFRICA

(but give africans and arabs and island niggers free citizenship in white countries because it's just and equal)

It's the most clear sign of racism in the governments and media or europe and NA, we have to care about someone we have never associated with economically migrating but not a group clearly being targeted for genocide that is like us(anglo)

I've never met a nice South African

We had a huge influx of saffas here after the blacks got into power, literally something like 25% of whites in SA buggered off somewhere else, lot of Rhodesians too.
They like cricket, rugby, getting drunk and punching people, so they fit in pretty easy

that's not bloody surprising man

But this site told me that all refugees are cowards who deserve to get shot

'refugees' in the recent European sense are not even fleeing war, very few were even Syrian. It's also very different when refugees commit crimes instead of integrating.

But nice strawman

becasue trump is a retard. Surprise surprise

they're a bunch of arrogant bastards who hate black people

well they live in gated community and probably never even seeing other races in their isolated society

Good boost to White Anglo migration

What a piece of shit.

sounds like a good deal, our farmers have a high rate of suicide so we need to replace them

also europeans get the young viral black males from south africa to work as doctors/engineers/scientists so it's a win win for all of us

I've only met a nice aussie once.
She gave me a cookie when i was a little boy before moving to penang to be with her husband mr. Zhang

He's too busy giving amnesty to spics.

>trump is unironically taking our muslim refugees we keep on island prisons who have been radicalized after being stuck there for years

yikes!

>FUCKING WHITES GET OUT OF AFRICA
>WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHITES CAN GET OUT OF AFRICA?
There's no pleasing left wing racists.

Because he’d get non-stop demonized and butchered by the jew media/CNN/Dems and lefties if he did

>becasue

Kek. Who’s the retard?

t. El goblino chicano microdick fat fuck

Hey Bhlargh

Can we have them here in the EU?

youtube.com/watch?v=fxEweP2TiMk

they want to come here, particularly Perth

>t.-ing yourself
>b-based maga emperor is just playing 4D chess guys
>that fucking spacing
You can go back now.

I was just talking to my uncle about this the other day. We discussed this exact issue and agreed that Australia should be helping these people escape from the brutality and corruption over there.

South Africans are probably the people most similar to Australians. We should welcome them in to our country and stop bringing in those savages of the type that are trying to rob and kill them.

It's good to see Dutton making noise about this. He's very unpopular, but he's often exactly right. I hope this policy goes ahead.

Perth sounds pretty cool desu.

Why can't we have them though. Why does the EU not want them.

Saffers we got earlier were mostly wealther Anglo-Saffers, though, not poorer ones, Boer farmers and the like. They weren't taken in as refugees or on a humanitarian basis; they could afford to leave. The problem is the ones who don't have that opportunity - the ones who are still stuck there waiting to become victims of genocide.

farmers aren't poor kek

plenty of African migrants were farmers anyway, particularly the Zimbabwean population we have in Australia
Hilton Cartwright, one of Australia's current test cricketers, grew up on a tobacco farm in Zimbabwe

*North Lakes
it all makes sense when you realise that the outer northern suburbs of Brisbane are absolutely filthy with wh*te immigrants from southern Africa in the 1980s and 90s. They're the dogs he's blowing the whistle for.

The problem is what's gonna get classified as ""white"". You guys might accidentally receive some goblinos of your own

Perth and Syndey have the most, with Perth having by far the most per capita

there's even a saying "packing for Perth" in South Africa for whites leaving the country

abc.net.au/news/2018-03-16/south-african-expats-cautiously-welcome-visa-plans/9553694

>the ones who are still stuck there waiting to become victims of genocide.
There's no genocide. Blacks are being murdered at far higher rates than whites in that country. And serial killers from the Apartheid days are allowed to walk around free.

They look white to me. Even Mia Couto, which is of Portuguese descent.

Attached: Famous-White-Africans.jpg (710x344, 38K)

Piss off.

Maybe Winston can become an Aussie when he is inevitably kicked out of china.

I didn't say farmers are poor. But they are tied to, and most of their assets are tied up in, their properties - if you sell the farm, pack up and leave, you are in a much weaker position than, say, an urban professional whose biggest asset is his education/skill-set.

Boers, by the way, regardless of whether they're farmers or not, have been generally poorer than Anglos. Rhodesia, of course, is not South Africa (and Cartwright is obviously an English name). The difference in wealth is well-documented and uncontroversial, so I'm not sure why you take issue with my post. Are you trying to undermine my suggestion that it is a good idea to offer these people a way out of their rapidly-deteriorating country?

he's talking about cape coloureds

Some of our right wing politicians suggested the same.
Meanwhile our government declared South Africa a safe country.

Blacks are murdered by blacks because they are disgusting ape criminals, not because they government is singing "Kill the nigger" (or "kiss", now) or trying to steal their land.

There's a deliberate policy to attack Whites. It's getting very close to genocide. Let's not sit and watch; let's pre-empt the carnage and help our brothers while we can.

>our farmers have a high rate of suicide
why? dont they have a lot of 'slave' on working holiday visa to do the hard work?

>Blacks are murdered by blacks because they are disgusting ape criminals
Okay then, whites are being murdered because they are disgusting ape criminals. I can do that too.

IIRC some Africans (black) wants to genocide other Africans (white), so it's not a surprise.

The OP only mentions white Africans. Aren't coloreds in a different section. Anyways this is great news for me. I'm son of retornados. White Mozambican and White Rhodesian. They came here without nothing and nobody wanted to help them after 74. Happy they are getting help.

Attached: 1459452845928.jpg (3264x2448, 337K)

Boers are still very rich and there's plenty of boers living in Australia.
I used Zimbabweans as an example of how we have had plenty of African farmers come over to Australia, manage perfectly fine and still be quite well off after arriving in Australia.

Obviosuly they're in a weaker position than an urban professional but to say that they couldn't afford to leave is blatantly false. They didn't leave because they didn't want to.

wew lad

droughts, bad weather and paper thin margins on profit are making farming unsustainable here, it's one of our biggest problems but it doesn't get much attention

the stress drives a lot of farmers to kill themselves

Better than Chinese and Indians. One generation and these will be true blue Aussies.

indians assimilate well though mate

sefricens will integrate well and fill skill shortages in one of our main industries

everyone likes to shout racism over this but at the end of the day unlike most persecuted groups they're already very similar to Australians culturally (moreso than many Europeans), very well educated and able to slot right into the farming industry over here
you can't say the same about somalis, rohingya, tamils etc

>our brothers
kek yeah some guy living thousands of kilometers away from you who you've never met is your brother because he looks like you. Guess I'm just 100% tight with some guy in Bavaria because we look the same

God bless Australia and fuck the scumbag Canadian government for rejecting them. Canada has many good people in it, but our politicians should be strung up from lampposts for their betrayal of Canadians and Canadian values.

No, you can't, because it's materially untrue, you mutt. Why don't you look in to what's happening in that country before spewing your ebonics on my board?

>some A are B, therefore all A are B
>some A are B, therefore the statistics that prove that C tend to be more B than A must be false

>implying that being practically unable to make a decision due to financial restraints isn't the same as being unable to afford the decision
>implying that the reason that they "didn't want to" leave is anything other than the fact that it was far more costly for them to do

It's fair to conclude that your motive is exactly what I identified: You are a black-loving racial traitor. Fuck off.

Exactly.
We should end all non-humanitarian intake. Only refugees and similar programmes allowed. Double the humanitarian intake cap, and we'd still be taking far less than a quarter of our current total numbers (which are mostly made up of various types of nasty Asiatic). Then all we need to do is focus install racial and religious preferences in to humanitarian intake, and problem solved.

Read:
You are a dope.

how's that mate?
I'm not implying any kind of kinship with boers, just saying that it makes sense to be preferencing them over other persecuted groups

I'm telling yank to read your post and calling him a dope. Sorry, wasn't clear with the way I did the anchors. Your comment is spot-on.

>yeah some guy living thousands of kilometers away from you who you've never met is your brother because he looks like you.

Or because they are in fact genetically closer, which affects shit like temperament, some basic societal preferences etc. Or culturally closer, similar values etc. Or civilizationally closer, having the same way of structuring and running things.

They sure are closer to each other than various racial groups in USA. You have no sentiment for each other beyond some common intersectional narrative of muh oppression, which is purely situational, so I get how that must be strange that people that are FAR AWAY from another would have some. :^)

>judging your relations to others by physical proximity

Its like devolving to herd animal level.

Attached: whitey.jpg (432x226, 24K)

Welcome aboard my fellow whites.

I think it's we should help coloureds. They're in the same boat desu.

some of the black farmers in africa aren't retarded tough becasue they were woriking with white farmers before nigs started shitting on them so they know that whites are needed

Black lives don't matter outside the USA

>They didn't leave because they didn't want to
Its a fairly tough call to make, upping stakes and moving halfway across the world with a family in tow after giving up property that's probably been there for generations
Made harder by the fact, who are you going to sell your assets to? Most people are broke as fuck, the governments crooked as a $3 bill and there's be very few people willing to pony up money for something that's currently the focus of a potential nationalisation. They aren't going to get shit for the land either way and selling it could take years they probably don't have.

that's not true you nigger
blacks are natural savages
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1745-9125.2000.tb00900.x/abstract

>""""White"""" South Africans
They may look white, but they are niggers on the inside.
Every saffa I've spoken to has stories about them raping people and selling drugs.
It comes with the territory, what's sent to Africa should stay in Africa.

>Why does the EU not want them.
why would the eu want industrious and hardworking whites when they can have millions of unskilled blacks and arabs

Not even memeing, i hope coloureds get saved too, they are next.

Nah fuck them

Chile can save them

why do south africans all talk like everything they say is a question?

~95% similarity isn't similar enough, Bobo

Attached: 052717_transposons_main.jpg (860x460, 63K)

>We discussed this exact issue and agreed that Australia should be helping these people escape from the brutality and corruption over there.

Attached: rohingya.jpg (966x644, 383K)