Going to the movies? Grab one of these. Perfect cinema snack

Going to the movies? Grab one of these. Perfect cinema snack.

Why not just go outside and eat leaves off a tree, they're free and basically the same as all that shit.

Saying bagged salad is the same as random tree leaves is like saying chicken is the same as a New York strip. Idiot.

I like my salad to have GMO

Wanna rethink that?

>t.

you know that's from a satirical fb page, right?

Can we talk about "baby" spinach. Spinach isn't meant to be eaten raw. Where did this meme that you can eat raw spinach come from?

>.5 cents has been deposited into your account

I'm right, though. It's from the "Big Organic" facebook page. It's even on the image.

Yummy i love water leaves.

Oh wow a Facebook page? How legit! Kys Monsanto shill

who else literally can't remember the last time they ate a green vegetable

your image originated from that facebook page, idiot. take another look at it. have fun paying extra for your organic food.

those bags of prepackaged lettuce n fixins go bad instantly, in fact they're practically not fit to eat as soon as you buy them, let alone that iceberg lettuce is basically the most useless vegetable on the planet. stupid, lazy and disgusting, a complete waste of time, packaging and space

A Facebook page can be made by literally anyone you fucking dope

what an absolute load of horseshit, you are a moron user

I know. and your image is from a comedy page. What exactly are you trying to prove?

Fuck. Off. Shills.

post some more satirical images, user.

Lets see you disprove this one. This is not normal.

Lettuce doesn't really have any nutritional value. No calories, but also no vitamins etc. Its great in a salad, but it doesn't really do anything for you

you're right. it's not normal. it's better. what's wrong with food lasting longer?
there has never been any peer-reviewed scientific studies showing that genetically modified food is any more harmful than "organic" food.

>expecting usable peer reviewed data on gmos that have only been around 40 years
Good grief, stick to talking about superhero movies

why do you think gmos are bad? the pic you asked me to "disprove" shows the benefits of genetically modified food. your argument has been incredibly weak so far.
also, i dont watch capeshit

>plant naturally rots
>scientists circumvent the rotting process and more than double its lifespan
>oh but there's totally no side effects even though we have absolutely zero long term data. Just trust us! Scientists are never wrong!

we have no reason to believe that there's any negative side effects. a lot of it is just baseless fear-mongering coming from the new-age hippie crowd.

And with no long term data we have just as much 'no reason' to believe they're safe. If you're thinking scientifically you can't just rule out the second side of the coin because the first one seems good enough.

that's a better argument. you're right, more studies should be done as time goes on. I personally am content with buying cheaper food that last longer for the time being though, and if that turns out to be a mistake in the future than so be it. I just think that while caution it healthy, and that a lot of the negative attention on gmos comes from various dubious documentaries fueling paranoia.

>we have no reason to believe that there's any negative side effects

you mean the last 50 years of lifespans getting longer and longer?

and cancer/autism rates increasing like crazy?

>eating at the cinema

Eating releases dopamine which enhances your focus and thus your viewing ya dumb pleb

Eating at films - Bad
Eating at movies - Okay

with longer lifespans, yes, there is more cancer

more autism is because more liberal parents refuse to beat the shit out of their kids for acting like autistic little faggots.

Eating at flicks - mandatory

no, cancer rates for people in younger ages are increasing

autism is increasing as well

my mom is a teacher and he just retired
she recalled there being zero autistic kids when she first started, then it got progressively worse and worse and there were a fuckton of autistic kids

The front three rows at my local megaplex are popcorn pits. The ticket taker hands everyone a snorkel. Can't see the screen from that close, though.

there wasnt a lot of autistic kids when i was a kid either

then parents stopped beating their brats and let little timmy collect as many ponies as he wanted

t. fat cunt lacking manners

>Kinotheque Penis inspector finds it out during penor inspection.
>Sends you to Popcorn mine.
Totally worth it.

It's a practical joke made popular by vegans who put a gallon of olive oil on everything so they can't taste anything.

>then parents stopped beating their brats and let little timmy collect as many ponies as he wanted
yeah THAT'S what happened and it isn't biochemical at all

what a scientific illiterate you are

Toking at kinos - Dank