ATTENTION!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT!!

Guy who's eye this was.

You have the most beautiful eye I have ever seen.

ITT we discuss how we can use this eye to mesmerise girls into becoming redpilled.

Mine is far better than his.

post it

It's literally the size of a thumbnail you can't even see it clearly kys my man

It was bigger in the thread it was posted.

it looks aqua, is it blue or green?

oooo it is as well.

>who's

Fuck off, Brit. Learn to write proper English.

Post your teeth now

blue

thank you

Thought this was a reviewbrah thread when I saw it desu senpai

That's reviewbrah isn't it?

Did you just ask your dumbass friend to take a photo of your eyes? Are you this much of a special snowflake next to your friends?

bluepilled

Madrid?

You must prove you are white to post itt

Posting my aryan verification

This was from years ago in my highschool phone.
I shit you not alot of people loved my eyes, and since i had the better camera they snapped pictures with it and sent it all to themselves, i just so happen to still have it.

>tfw Moortugal is jealous because his eyes look like a clogged toilet

>Dyed hair

Kill yourself.

Barcelona sadly.

But im not Spanish, i am German.

You must not see a lot of blondes in bongistan I take it?

That is actually correct grammar since it's to show possession

nice

very nice

hmm

meh

urgh

Unfortunately all lack compared to OP pic.

Anyone know anything about this book? I'm currently reading it (chapter 3 right now) and though in most cases the author uses sources and facts to back up his claims, sometimes I feel like he doesn't. For example in chapter 2 he claims the Rothchild family are Jesuits backed up by the Roman Catholic church, and that when you look them up in the Judeo Encyclopedia it states they (the Rothchild) posses the tittle of "Guardians of the Vatican Treasure" while using the jew monicker as a front. This was a first for me, I had never read or hear of such a claim, which suprised me a lot; this and other little details like the assesination of the 9th president of the United States, William Henry Harrison, with arenic poisoning after a month and five days of his inaguration speech by roman agents for saying "We do not accept any government elected by divine right when it comes to power", made me look for the veracity of this book and couldn't find much besides good reviews and blogs using The Secret Terrorist as a source.

Is this book actually legit? Anyone in here read this or anything else from Bill Hughes? In summary it states that the Jesuits has infiltrated the United States since the time of Thomas Jefferson and that the central banks are paws of the Roman Church among other claims, backed up with facts and sources in most of the cases.

Isn't this PJW?

You keep a photo of your dilated as fuck eye from years ago with you?

Eye threads always get 404'd by mods.

Anyway here is mine

This is literally my eye. Post your lips and I'll post my other eye.

>You have the most beautiful eye I have ever seen.

Lol, thanks family. I see you're a brit, try to keep your chin up and fight the good fight.

>tfw no blond hair or blue eyes
why live?

the fuck

Can i join even if im not white

looks healthy

Didn't they teach you not to touch your asshole then your eye?

It's you!!

Post your lips

Here is the higher res pic. You could have probably found it on the archive too.

DELET THIS OR ELSE

faggot are u on cocaine or aderall?

Those are mine but I use brown contact lenses because I don1t like people staring at me.

Seth Mcfarlane

I, too, enjoy drinking 4 cups of coffee to start my day.

>he wasn't just bro mirin, turns out out he's totally gay

user pls.

NSA database. How dumb are you people

And my dog

Mirroring the picture isn't posting the other eye, user

only the best blue