You will never be free from the Zionist agenda unless you end Freemasonry

You will never be free from the Zionist agenda unless you end Freemasonry.

But unfortunately most people are afraid to speak against freemasonry due to their immense power.

Trump is a Freemason, and Hiliary is an Order of the Eastern Star member

Other urls found in this thread:

theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/ten_bodies.htm
mentalfloss.com/article/30448/time-they-found-those-bodies-ben-franklins-basement
youtube.com/watch?v=lmwZEfIoalo
youtube.com/watch?v=KMhkf5mAGgA
youtube.com/watch?v=MX0GtdVQ26E
youtube.com/watch?v=5EW_fpWAvTg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ecf1QUfqs7M
youtube.com/watch?v=usvy-hfx2MM
cuttingedge.org/free11.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss01c.htm
theforbiddenknowledge.com/symbology/1o5.htm
ephesians5-11.org/gllink.htm
wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really doubt that Trump is a freemason

also I'm thinking of joining the freemasons, it looks like a pretty nice gig even if they're decaying these days

freemasons founded our country faglord

Freemasons are crypto jews. That they founded this country is one of the main problems, ya cunt.

>Trump is a Freemason

Source.

fucking Sup Forumslacks would call a mousetrap a jew if they stuck their nose in it

you're a retard and if you don't like Benjie you can hop the fuck out of my country and go back to europe where a king can shit on your head

You're fucking retarded and strangely defensive about masons.

Read one of their many books or watch one of hundreds of documentaries about them you fucking ponce. Freemasons are goyim kikes.

>tfw want to join
>tfw you need members to speak well of you, at least 2, to reccomend you in order to join
>tfw don't know if i know any
Difficult tbqh lads

Lol, Mason's ALWAYS have shills all over the Internet to defend them too. Notice the replies

Some of their usual tactics to shill an Anti-Mason thread is about joining. Anywhere on the internet you post truth about the Mason's they use the same tactics

>source

Lol

>he doesn't know literally 99% of all pictures of trump is him doing Masonic hand signs

Hmm why would trump make the same hand signs as Angela Merkel

I've read about them plenty
I've had family invited to join and my bloodline runs back to the Neuf SÅ“urs. So does America's bloodline. The founding fathers were cool dudes. How about you say something other than

>THEY WERE JEWS

Always. You're exactly right.

Common masonic shill tactics include:

>It's just a boys club for old guys!
>You can check out the lodge yourself, literally nothing happens.
>Want to join a lodge. How do I go about it lads?
>That [completely and irrefutably damning] book is just one mason's opinion.
>Um...citation needed?
>Lol conspiracy!!

It's sickening after a while.

Ok. 10 corpses were found buried underneath the home of Benjamin "Fag" Franklin, 6 of which were children.

theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/ten_bodies.htm
mentalfloss.com/article/30448/time-they-found-those-bodies-ben-franklins-basement

Of course, (((they'll))) just say it wasn't him! It was like...totally his doctor xD

that's what I figured
how about you try posting some actual evidence

no, better yet-

let's take this all the way

how does six bodies in a basement

make a man

a jew

how does this MATTER

the MOST heinous story here if you ASSUME (which you are doing) that he murdered a bunch of people is that he was pedo who diddled little girls on the side and killed them to hide the secret

which has nothing to do with jews, or the masonic lodge

Source on trump being a member?

also is there a reason that ALL conspiracy theory bullshit resides on poorly made HTML websites

are conspiracy theorists allergic to decent web design or something? Or are you going to say that all the web tools are made by jews, kek

funny how they share websites with the same people who sell snake oil and talk about "chemicals being evil"

Are you thick or something buddy?

Literally every picture he takes he's doing the Masonic hand signs to show his allegiance. Even the statues of him placed around the USA are of him totally naked with a Masonic ring on

ugh nigger look this shit up yourself.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmwZEfIoalo
youtube.com/watch?v=KMhkf5mAGgA
youtube.com/watch?v=MX0GtdVQ26E
youtube.com/watch?v=5EW_fpWAvTg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ecf1QUfqs7M
youtube.com/watch?v=usvy-hfx2MM

All of Freemasonry's bullshit comes from Kabbalah, which is THE basic building block of crypto jewery. I'm not going to bother with you anymore, because you're probably a shill faggot, and I've wasted too much time in the past arguing with freemasons, which is never fulfilling, and never worth my time.

If you're genuine, and just want to know...fucking google it, retard. There is so much evidence it will make your head spin.

>masonic hands

yes, I googled it and I get a bunch of reptile-overlord-tier garbage

next you'll be telling me the earth is flat, fuck off

>>Um...citation needed?

Really tho, it helps to have some sort of evidence before throwing accusations around. Trump is a builder. Has he put any masonic symbols on his buildings?

>yes, I googled it and I get a bunch of reptile-overlord-tier garbage

Sure you did, chaim. Sure you did. Tell me how your next weekly buttfucking goes, down at the lodge.

He's right! Trump is literally Hitler!

There is plenty of evidence out there. And I never claimed Trump was a freemason, specifically because I don't have substantial proof (although his familial ties to freemasonry cannot be denied)

The occult and kabbalistic connection to freemasonry was my claim. And I provided plenty of sources. It's also easy to find with literally five seconds of googling. Book after book after book has been written about it, from masons, anti-masons, and ex-masons alike.

Why would they be making the same hand signs?

Watch Secrets Hidden in Plain Sight. Regular freemasons are fucking clowns. They know nothing about their club. It's just a bunch of middle aged faggots LARPing as George Washington's masonic descendants. Very cringe worthy.

cuttingedge.org/free11.html
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/sociopol_brotherhoodss01c.htm
theforbiddenknowledge.com/symbology/1o5.htm
ephesians5-11.org/gllink.htm

first four links and it's all about "they're all satanists", you're 100% grade A fulla shit

I'm done. If you speak on the street people know shit now. This board is so fucking gross and obvious. I got banned for 3 days for making a too good of a SHART thread. The hypocrisy is blinding. You're all bottom bitches for bibi. I hope this place fucking dies. So many damn shills and fucking bluepilled retards (pillery itself is a fucking Establishment meme). Hitler is garbage. Trump is garbage. All this leads to degeneracy. That you support. I though I'd stay to fight it but just wallow. Enjoy your Grease. Absolutely good for nothing waste of life. Literally anything this board says or bitches or shills and lies about are always wrong and you all are in a giant safespace with mirrored walls living out some kind of ironic cowardly catharsis. I learned nothing. I laughed zero times. The internet is shit and this is the Shit King.

Slide mason shill. Instantly connects outlandish bullshit to his corrupt buddies being exposed

>everyone on the planet is crazy, except for me!
okay

I miss the days where people did this stuff ironically, but I guess if you do it ironically you end up attracting the people who think this seriously

I just found this posted in 2011. The letter is from August 15, 1871. WTF IT'S HABBENING!

>>wideshut.co.uk/albert-pikes-3-world-wars-letter-hoax-wideshut-webcast/

Albert Pike received a vision, which he described in a letter that he wrote to Mazzini, dated August 15, 1871. This letter graphically outlined plans for three world wars that were seen as necessary to bring about the One World Order, and we can marvel at how accurately it has predicted events that have already taken place.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other.

I've always wondered if he was. The guy is a builder after all so it wouldn't be surprising. If he is then I'd feel better about his chances of winning.

There are a lot of Trump doing this. What does that hand jitsu mean?

>search for freemasonry satanism
>get links about it

WOW it's fucking nothing.

Freemasons practice sex magick, user. They fuck each other in the ass to achieve higher states of consciousness. Opening the third eye, and all that. Not all of them, of course.

Just guys like you ;)

shills get out

Woops sorry user, didn't mean to call you a buttfucker there. Got confused with the ID's for a moment.

Sorry 'bout it!

a.) Kabbalah is it's own cult that ha nothing to do with Jews
b.) If there was damning proof like that so easily available that you could Google it, don't you think they'd delete it immediately?

">source
Lol"

Big red flag right here.

There are like, what, thousands of vids and pics of both Trump and Hitler all over the Internet. Explain why a contemplative hand gesture taken out of context A COUPLE OF TIMES means anything. You didn't even identify it with a Masonic hand gesture.

Or maybe said gestures are complete myths, like everyone's been saying...

>don't you think they'd delete it immediately?

The classic tinfoil answer to that is that they believe that they must tell people what they're doing just because. It's part of the ritual.

Seems more likely that it would be a form of rationalization for psychopaths.
Something like: "If they couldn't avoid their fate, then they deserved it, and we're absolved of any wrongdoing".

>just because
>part of the ritual

What delightfully vague reasons.

>classic tinfoil answer

???
Tone contradicts argument substance

Anyone who actually believes this shit is so stupid it's a feat they even survived childhood.
Children didn't have great chances at living past the age of 2 in those days you fucking idiot.

Could be.

It takes a certain lack of self awareness to be unironically discussing conspiracy theories and not acknowledge the tinfoil hat meme that goes with it.

>source
>lol
yeah that sounds about right

>not realizing Trump is a ninja of the hidden leaf village

Why else would Trump make the same hand signs as Shikamaru?

Still doesn't excuse the lack of hard or at least logical proof. "Just because" still isn't an argument for why they wouldn't censor something that would obviously damage their reputation.

>Children didn't have great chances at living past the age of 2 in those days you fucking idiot.

So let's bury them underneath the house. That's fucking normal, right?

>bones show signs of being sawed
>burned
>and skull drilled into

Totally normal!

I don't even care about this shit, but your argument doesn't make any sense. Why censor information that only a small handful of autists would take seriously? Why use overt censorship when the vast majority of the population doesn't even care? Most normalfags consider things like "illuminati" and "freemasons" to be a funny joke, so there's no reason to use heavy-handed censorship on the small corners of the internet that discuss these theories.
>give evidence that this thing exists!
>but if this thing existed, then there wouldn't be any evidence! this proves that it doesn't exist!