What is the worst death in the history of the world, Sup Forums?

what is the worst death in the history of the world, Sup Forums?

Attached: ouch.jpg (750x443, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WaIoXN-7FjM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle
youtu.be/NeVwqfFSggA
gorebay.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/burning-two-Turkish-soldiers-alive-hvdLrPzR_2017122221437_t.mp4?_=1
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41396831
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=WaIoXN-7FjM

Probably the one you posted

Attached: hEqLy6T.jpg (1280x720, 234K)

Burning alive, only to get slowly crushed to death by a baler, while your loved ones are watching. Also there's a lot of vute kittens, baby turtles, baby chicks, puppies, an oinky, and a cheeseburger just out of your reach inside the baler with you.

Or you could be born in China.

Attached: 1504921567893.gif (400x289, 197K)

flayed alive or being eaten by insects inside coffin.

Getting crucified

You kind of ruined it by posting the worst as the OP, lad.

pic related

Attached: c50.png (1136x640, 1.05M)

Attached: brazen bull.jpg (480x360, 45K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scaphism

look at this:

"Following the trial, on 23 August 1305, Wallace was taken from the hall to the Tower of London, then stripped naked and dragged through the city at the heels of a horse to the Elms at Smithfield.[28] He was hanged, drawn and quartered — strangled by hanging, but released while he was still alive, emasculated, eviscerated and his bowels burned before him, beheaded, then cut into four parts. His preserved head (dipped in tar) was placed on a pike atop London Bridge. It was later joined by the heads of the brothers, John and Simon Fraser. His limbs were displayed, separately, in Newcastle, Berwick, Stirling, and Perth. A plaque stands in a wall of St. Bartholomew's Hospital near the site of Wallace's execution at Smithfield."

William Wallace suffered more than Jesus by far.

Attached: cdd3e2cb5e4c73d3d504fabc453988b5.jpg (339x500, 41K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_eagle

Attached: 61947_Blood_Eagle1.jpg (800x1067, 203K)

yikes

Attached: monkaS.jpg (231x218, 7K)

they revived him 3 fucking times. His heart stopped 3 fucking times and they brought him back each time. After being treated for a week, Ouchi managed to say, “I can’t take it any more… I am not a guinea pig”

ouchi

ouchi.jpg*

Brutal death definitely, but one of the worst? Nah.

what happened?

>what do you do for fun?
>oh I like to cram myself into tiny cracks under hundreds of tonnes of rocks and hope I dont get stuck

Attached: canadian.png (211x239, 4K)

This, completely this, 4 years ago i was completely obsessed with this machine of the devil, the creator was killed in a brazen bull so the king could test it.
I've had nightmares of being trapped in these things

Attached: 76533675764.png (500x487, 265K)

Google Hisashi Ouchi.

What's going on here?

Spelunkers deserve no pity.
Man was not meant to wiggle so.

mine

That's pretty bad

They guy got trapped in the nuclear plant during the fukushima incident

it never actually existed, the story is only a legend

Some Jap who worked in a nuclear power plant and during a leak he was exposed to radiation.
He ended up like that and kept alive for a couple of months until he died.

The*

huh?

Worst one I've ever seen with my own eyes. There's probably worse stuff on liveleak but the production values made this truly horrific.

Attached: muath al kasasbeh.jpg (763x423, 64K)

Still, the mere concept of it along with the Iron Maiden is terrifying

I thought it was this
youtu.be/NeVwqfFSggA

when you realize people are made of sausages

Attached: cgi1.jpg (800x646, 132K)

wtf is wrong with all of you?

Someone posted a bait thread about caving once. Sup Forumstards were unironically defending it because it is supposedly a "white activity". kek

>Subsequent investigation by forensic pathologists determined that Hellevik, being exposed to the highest pressure gradient and in the process of moving to secure the inner door, was forced through the 60 centimetres (24 in) diameter opening created by the jammed interior trunk door by escaping air and violently dismembered, including bisection of his thoracoabdominal cavity, which further resulted in expulsion of all of the internal organs of his chest and abdomen, except the trachea and a section of small intestine, and of the thoracic spine. These were projected some distance, one section later being found 10 metres (30 ft) vertically above the exterior pressure door.[6]

Attached: ByfordDolphinDeathPicture.jpg (1334x662, 225K)

The one where the guy gets flayed alive and has his organs slowly cut out is worse. They start splitting him down the middle and breaking through his ribs and sternum with a knife and he's still conscious.

Was this ISIS or some Mexican gang?

Attached: 1516163257066.webm (854x480, 1.92M)

mexican

holy fuck

>worst death in the history of the world

Attached: _.jpg (900x616, 107K)

Mexicans. The cage drowning and the video where the two soldiers get lit on fire are the worst ISIS ones. The burning in the cage isn't that bad because they don't linger on the actual burning shots for long.

gorebay.xyz/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/burning-two-Turkish-soldiers-alive-hvdLrPzR_2017122221437_t.mp4?_=1

At least he had a quick death.
The worst deaths are those where the unfortunate person knows that death is inevitable, the pain is excruciating and he can do absolutely nothing but to watch how his suffering goes on and on.

Attached: Capture.png (1171x527, 493K)

drowning

Effin yellow monkeys I swear

Makes sense - bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41396831

Attached: Screenshot_168.png (500x500, 213K)

this actually made my light headed

Attached: 1520033509914.jpg (720x665, 34K)

ISIS just sees the people theyre killing as infidels but how do the cartels kill people like that knowing theyre in it for the money all the same

anyone heard of Bamboo torture?
they would tie you up over a young shoot of fast growing bamboo and just leave you there as the shoot would grow eventually to pierce through your body
over the course of maybe 3 days it could enter the body and pierce through leaving you alive and impaled as it grows larger and larger

multiple shoots could be used for more pain

Is there people who still defend islam even with this?

What even is it?

it's all about the fear
people doing the torture become all mentally ill tho

>yfw this was a suggested method of execution considered by a few countries at one time as a deterrent.

Maggots in someones dick.

>the fukushima incident
no, it happened in the 90s
in other words, no one died like him in fukushima

I guess the story has spread because of the fukushima incident and many people still believe that he's a victim of the fukushima, though

hitlers

The one where the literal toddler executes a guy, and the one where they release a bunch of guys in a shelled out building for kids to hunt down are pretty bad. You're gonna have to google those ones, I don't have them on hand.

Higher beings. But then thats what most if not all cannibals think they are.

>funky town plays in the background
If you've seen this video you have seen one of if not the worst mexicans have to offer.

>tfw the ISIS propaganda videos have higher production values that some Netflix shows

>imagine if mexicans had that level of production
Gore would truly transcend humanity

>ISIS propaganda videos
Well mossad produces them, so...

Stupid fucking normalfag

It's good he died like that. Punishment for not apologising for war crimes.
dead jap = good jap

I don't want to see them though
I rather keep my mind sane tonight
Cartels get their reclutes with money, no need for propaganda, they are well aware they are all bad guys

Fuck you

okay

i missed you

Don't tell me that those cartel tortute videos didn't scare at least one guy from messing with them. One thing is knowing they are bad, another thing is seeing a man with his face peeled off by a box cutter.

I don't know what's worse, dying like that, or being remembered for dying in place called Nutty Putty

Saw a mythbusters episode on it. Pretty gruesome

link? what ep?

''death''
Maggots are used in healthcare to remove dead tissues.

I'm phone posting in bed. I'm sure you can find clips on jewtube

That one guy that was dumb enough to run into a hot spring in Yellowstone and got boiled alive. Apparently his eyes went completely white and he looked like a walking corpse until he died the next day

o o f

fuckin WRONG

>Apparently his eyes went completely white
Just like eggs. Didn't he go in after his dog or something?

Eruption of catastrophic proportions mayhaps?

Apparently that picture isn't actually the guy from the story. Nobody seems to know where this image came from or what the real story behind it is.

Why is this hobby a thing? How do you exist when you can't turn around?

Google “Junko Furuta.” Lets just say it wasn’t my proudest fap.

Siam used nipah palm tree here.

Attached: getimage.png (500x356, 512K)

Yeah, poor pupper

There are lies in the commentary.
Do not insult poor people.

I've tried squeezing in such spaces before (under safe circumstances, not in a cave) and it was unbearable.
Anything worse would probably be being wrapped tight in a rug. Something simimiar was done to me as a joke and it is literally torture, completely madenning.

any fast growing tree
but bamboo is best because it grows sharp and straight like a pike, more than that it would often carry the persons internal organs up and away with it

This story still haunts me. There are people who die from a chain reaction caused by a small injury but she just couldn't, her body was too strong for her own good.

Hate seeing dogs get hurt

>more than that it would often carry the persons internal organs up and away with it
I imagine a slide whistle sound as this happens.

It was at least quick for him, though he knew it was inevitable. Wasn't there one cosmonaut who had a fire in a pure oxygen chamber and died days later from burns and another whose organs were ruptured in the centrifuge?

that's what happens when you get exposed to a lot of neutrons and don't die instantly. your body literally collapses day by day because your DNA is already fucked up and thus you can't maintain your tissues and organs.

He died for all of us

Attached: jes.jpg (640x560, 273K)

Nipah grows like 3 inches a day so no whistle.

its very slow
but in a week or two your intestines could be up the tree

I remember being wrapped in cellophane as a kid by my aunts. It is maddening, I felt like a sausage roll.

sorry

reminds me of that webm of a chink on a drilling platform who gets caught in some rotating machinery and spun into a noddle in a couple of seconds

Worst, best, or necessaey?