WTF is wrong with European womens brains?

WTF is wrong with European womens brains?

When people see a strong horse and a weak horse, by nature, they will like the strong horse

why are all babies cute except untermensch babies?

You know how tumblr is a minority but extremely vocal as fuck.

Same with stupid white trash who go ghetto diving. They think they're better people for it.

In reality all they do is waste their time.

haven't you heard? whites are satan now

Holy shit I am sick of seeing this blonde attention whore everywhere. She is on like 80% of all fake online dating profiles.

She is dating a white chad. IN the photos above she was camera whoring in some niggers countries. They are photo ops.

This.

This. They see which team is winning and betray their tribe. The fact that it's largely their behaviour that's the reason their tribe is weak doesn't matter to them in the least.

They have been fostered by the state.
One more reason to neglect the state.

You made this yesterday. What gives?

Nothing, you just think things are more one way than another.

braaainss...BRAAAIIINNNSSSS...

i know i shouldn't bother responding but that's not her boyfriend or her kid.

I've seen like one interracial couple in all my life what the fuck are you talking about?

Top photo is her with some musician guy celeb in Norway.

Nothing. They're going for the strongest, highest status males, which in their environment is Non-Australian European men.

No, OP's pic is pretty much Europe. Especially Sweden, have you been there recently?

They are literally everywhere in my shitty town. I have started calling it "coalburner alley".

I have to get the fuck out of here before I do something.

That's almost worse than just being a regular ol' coal burner.

"What does your girlfriend do for a living, Bjorn?"

"Oh, she just takes photos with migrants for money. It's great! Sometimes she does get home a bit late though."

They are self selecting themselves for non-existence.

Poor guy always comes to these threads and corrects the record. Tough job.

Wen crakkas see that nigga horse, they get fucked.

>THANKS JEWS!