Would you let your children watch anime and read manga?

would you let your children watch anime and read manga?

Attached: 無題.png (601x676, 378K)

no never I would love my children

no

I have no children

I don't want my son to blow his head off with a shotgun.

>Anonymous 03/15/18(Thu)21:27:42 No.86927631 ▶
I'll make him do social activities so he naturally comes to the conclusion anime and manga for fags

Yes, I will provide him lots at the adoption center.

No.

yes

I don't ever want to have any kids, so I can keep on having childish hobbies like manga, anime and videogames, and posting on here.

yes, then I would make them into qt traps so I can stick my dick in them when it's legal

name one drawback with this plan

yes and I'd introduce them to loli/trap depending on their gender and have fatherly, responsible sex while reading my favourite doujins

>this is gay parenting

Attached: 387FDE27-AEFF-4877-8924-B43D6A230A4E.jpg (480x360, 26K)

i would introduce him to the finest selection of japanese animation only but well balanced with other forms of animation as well as more general art forms such as cinema and performative arts, like for every The Girl Who Leapt Through Time he would have to watch a Le Planete Sauvage

They probably will, just like millions of kids here who grew up watching doraemon,shinchan, kiteretsu,pokémon, beyblade,kochikame etc

no, I won't let my children become mentally ill faggots

one thing is watching that type of anime as a little kid and another thing is watching anime featuring little girls as a 20 something year old guy

it's perfectly okay for a little boy to watch bleach or pokemon but that's it

I'll die virgin

Attached: Berserk_guts_sad_render_by_darkelectricknightx-d89rx4i.png (887x901, 563K)

Anime...

Attached: 1520940112441.jpg (375x419, 73K)

He's not my son if he will not read manga and kiss boys

I love this finn.