Mental Illness

Good afternoon Sup Forums, I trust you've all had a good day of rest.

Recently I was talking to a colleague at work about Autism/Aspergers syndrome. Apparently he has a nephew who has it or some such nonsense. Kid is around 11-12.

Another friend of mine and I were having drinks when he shows me a photo of his nephew, who is 5 this month, wearing a princess dress. His mother doesn't believe in Gender roles, or sexuality binaries or whatever.

In addition to this, I have another friend who is incredibly "autistic" and has "Aspergers" syndrome, why do I mention these 3 things?

The two Autism examples are both quite obsessed with anime, and SJW cartoon culture (Which is strongly based on anime), the young child being forced into SJW nonsense has a parent whose family believes in absolute freedom of expression, and allowed their children to be babysat by video games and movies and cartoons for their entire childhoods with no discipline.

The Autistic mind is a product of coddling and bad parenting blended with overstimulating gender neutral media oversaturation. There is no natural cause to it. Much like mental illness in general it is easily explained by Scientific explanation and treated with proper therapy and removal of the primary cause.

It is the responsibility of those in the medical and political fields to ensure that children are protected from becoming Autistic by enforcing strict guidelines as were prescribed in the times of yesteryear. We did not have Little Billy trying to be Kasumi AIDS Patient at the age of 14 when the family unit was properly functioning and able to instill proper moral values.

In short, I believe Japan is the cause of Autism, Transgenderism is a form of Autism and Sexual Abuse, and that we should immediately begin financing campaigns to reeducate the good white youth of America against the trepidation and wickedness of the Orient and their ilk's sick perversions.

Thank you.

You're welcome.

You're welcome.

This is a very polite thread.

Do you gentlemen have any thoughts on the subject?

>In short, I believe Japan is the cause of Autism.

Good thing we nuked those rice eating niggers twice then.

And you're welcome.

>In short, I believe Japan is the cause...
Japan has been part of the West since WWII, who manipulates the West?

Don't mention it.

Why do americans make threads about trannies all the time?

Do americans realize most of the liberal degeneracy we witness on Sup Forums comes from their country?

Do they realize this is a symptom of too much freedom, and that they are being manipulated into relinquishing those freedoms slowly but surely while they are distracted by celebrity happenings and trannies?

probably not.

Your country is a cess pit of quasi niggers and beaners, your beaners are even spilling into my country at an alarming rate. They probably number about as high as the fucking pakis here.

Fuck usa, it's turning gay and retarded as fuck and then beaming that gay retarded shit all over the airwaves and the internet. Fuck all of you yankee fucking scum. Die in a hole full of piss and shit.

I agree with you fully but your country isn't doing anything to halt the advance of degeneracy, now is it?

Do I get extra brown sauce with my hookers or do I have to request it special order in my sex hotel with no curtains?

Actually I think Asperger's is the absolutely optimized operating system for life.

If you're sufficiently high-I.Q. and well-socialized, you'll be the eccentric guy that armies of wageslaves will be working for while they look down their nose at the little weird kid next-door who stays in his room watching gooky Jap cartoons.

Normie scum.

I post this by way of credentials.

Top 3% in the population. Most. Logical. Type.

Our media is 40% american, you basically control my country via obama and trade pacts. You are supposed to protect us not turn us into trannies. You have basically consumed toronto with your propaganda.

But even in canada my countrymen are growing more and more fed up. Read teh comment sections on any news site.

People don't swallow all that liberal horseshit up here, and trudeau will never be elected again. Infact people will be voting in straight up nazis at this rate.

my cousin has aspergers and he is a fucking retard, mental disabilities don't tend to make you smart fucking idiot.

>muh special snowflake syndrome

>tfw anime made me doubtful about my own sexuality
>then bi curious
>then gay
>then a crossdresser
>then finally a tranny

All because I watched anime and drank tap water with lots of estrogen.

Now I have boobs, wide hips, a girl's butt and girly thighs.
My life is ruined!

>Why do americans make threads about trannies all the time?

>Do americans realize most of the liberal degeneracy we witness on Sup Forums comes from their country?

How else are we supposed to stop it if it's never talked about.

Also
>cuck flag

I'm not sure what I expected

I fucking hate transfags and wish they could all be gassed for thinking taking a dick up their ass and LARPing as a woman makes them special,
Have never used tumblr,
Own guns,
Lift weights,
and watch anime,
Rate my autism.

a minority of retards on some chinese ichiban sub reddit probably isn't going to turn the tide.

Even op is a dumb fucking idiot. He is trying to draw a connection between mental illness and faggy tards. Obviously it's because tards are easily influence by shit-tier propaganda. Meanwhile the rest of us aren't swayed as easily.

>why do tards get trick so easily, the thread.

Go suck a gay tranny tard dick you piece of gay shit.

>The Autistic mind is a product of coddling and bad parenting

this is basically all i took from your post, and it's been my belief for a while. i have friends with an autistic son and i firmly believe it's their parenting that's the cause.

on that topic, what's the scientific consensus on the cause of autism? is it confirmed genetic or assumed? or is it completely up in the air/a mixture of nature/nurture?

>on that topic, what's the scientific consensus on the cause of autism? is it confirmed genetic or assumed?
literally nobody knows
a lot of autists have a deficiency in oxytocin, nasal sprays have worked in quite a few cases in making them able to talk to people normally

there's no certain genetic cause, but it's assumed that there is a genetic cause because of a high rate of multiple people in a family having it

of course that could also be related to how kids are raised, etc

>The Autistic mind is a product of coddling and bad parenting blended with overstimulating gender neutral media oversaturation.

I don't disagree. I'd add single parenthood as well. You need both.

I don't get the whole anime thing tho. I enjoy the artform as much as any others but I never went full weeb or anything. I'll be honest aside from Evangelion (which I DO like) I can't name any show posted here. Can't get enough of the 80s cyberpunk dystopia shows.

eradaicate, not reeducate
killing em all is the only thing that makes sense

Does he talk a fag?

I know smart people always sound like crazy people to dumb people, so . . .