Your cunt

>your cunt
>do coppers grab your bellend?
>youtube.com/watch?v=pEsZkTTgydc

Attached: 6a01156fb0b420970c017c36d1f030970b-800wi.jpg (500x304, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1GIhwOSh7ZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_ih1EuMLspY
youtube.com/watch?v=WtrYO-Mog60
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>that pic
This is just embarrassing plz delete

Attached: 0C9F9FA4-09BE-4F8D-9FBB-25B059173E5D.png (640x480, 154K)

Do cops in America not offer a complimentary handjob?

youtube.com/watch?v=1GIhwOSh7ZQ

Straya thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=_ih1EuMLspY

Not to worry. I guarantee those skanks don't consider themselves Australian and neither does anyone else.

Attached: 8817210-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 43K)

if this triggers you, you're an idiot

literally nothing wrong with it

youtube.com/watch?v=WtrYO-Mog60

I can't take this shit anymore

In the US, its a breach of flag etiquette to wear the flag. You can wear the flag printed onto something, or something that has the pattern and colours, but the actual flag is frowned upon.

That's obviously not why he's triggered, you dense shit

But no, they actually take wearing a flag super seriously, I get "muh immigrants arent allowed to be patriotic", but he's probably equally offended at both

>But no, they actually take wearing a flag super seriously
no, but go on, pull up some obscure news article about some fat sheila from west virginia complaining about usage of the flag to prove me wrong

Attached: 1jh1r7.jpg (315x315, 26K)

yes how dare they feel pride for being Australian

But they arnt australian.

we're a country of migrants, it's a little late to start drawing lines
if you're culturally Australian then you're Australian in my mind

What’s the difference between them and someone who immigrated to Australia in the 50s?
You could make that argument for Germany, France or Sweden but not for a new world country which was built on immigration

>we are a country of migrants
Most of the popution is of english descent though

Then what are they?

Some kind of nigger

Maybe the ones with a colonial settler past, but the majority of 'white' Australians today came as migrants from all over Europe after the second world war.

3 are from somewhere in africa and the middle one is from south east asia, likely indonesia

Old Melbourne up to his old tricks again.
Kys Wog

with plenty of Irish, and the English proportion has been rapidly declining ever since the 1950s when Italians and Greeks started pouring in. No one points the finger at any of those three and says that they're not Australian, just like no one singles out the Dutch who came from South Africa or the East Indies or the Germans in South Australia

The problem with migration is when people don't assimilate and don't consider themselves part of their new home country. Complaining about people doing just that is fucking ridiculous

t. Sucidelander that's never seen an asian before

Are those two things mutually exclusive? Are black Americans not American? Quit the edgelord routine, or fuck off back to Sup Forums.

But they arnt assimilating into the culture. Unless being a muslim is part of australian culture

They aren't considered American by most of the population so no niggers aren't American

Ah yes, who can ignore the native English people who’ve lived in Australia for millennia?

t. expert on Australia

you can be culturally Australian while being muslim

I would consider them american. Most african americans come from a bloodline thats been in the usa for a couple hundred years. I dont like the blacks, but i would consider them american.

I don't and I live around them. Many of them don't consider themselves American as well

>Unless being a muslim is part of australian culture
Freedom of Religion is a part of Australian culture :))

>the irish and italians can't be Australian because they're not Anglican

Eh? Millenia? Australia was created in 1901 by a bunch of englishmen.

>They aren't considered American by most of the population
I highly doubt this.

>Australia was created in 1901

Attached: 4ab.jpg (600x647, 21K)

You don't live here I do. They don't consider themselves American but Black and simply black.

I would consider those people irish and italian. Although it probably wouldnt be obvious to me that they were irish or italian.

That doesnt change the fact that islam is not part of australian culture

Quoted the wrong person

?

Attached: Screenshot_20180316-011852.png (1440x2960, 278K)

you'd consider the descendants of the first colonists to ever set foot in Australia in 1788 to not be Australian?

>federation - 1901
>implying the English created the federal state

No. Those are englishmen. Would you consider the first people to discover antarctica antarcticans?

What they "consider" themselves is irrelevant. They are Americans as per the Fourteenth Amendment. They don't have to like it and neither do you, but it doesn't change facts.

So the Irish convicts were actually English even though you think they're not Australian but rather Irish? I'm getting a bit confused mate

Just ignore that guy. I dont know what hes talking about

I work with and live near blacks. They don't consider themselves American because that's a white thing

They refer to themselves as black but they are still american

No black isn't just a race to them, its culture and nationality

>black is a nationality

Think before you type

Blacks were and still are largely segregated in the us. If you really think they think of themselves as American then you are foolish

That's how they view it

based