INDIA, EXPLAIN YOURSELVES

WHY CAN'T YOU STOP POOING EVERYWHERE?

YOU'RE NOT EVEN STAYING IN THE DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS ANYMORE!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x73ZEAxBB8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=2RECwpP2l1U
vimeo.com/14684413
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

TOP KEK

Shouldn't all that poo make their soil extremely fertile?

RAJIIINNDDEERRRR STOP SHITTING IN MY FIELDS, RAJINDER YOU HAVE A TOILET GOD DAMMIT

>1.1b people openly defecate
>60% of them come from india
>60% of 1.1b is 660 million
>double the population of the US openly shits
>and stupid shitters with VPN's attempt to false flag that america has a shitting problem

shart in mart and poo in loo can happily coexist.

that's SHMART my SHART IN MARTY Friend

How do Indians wipe their asterisk? Do they literally walk around with smears of shit all around their undies or clothes?

not when you have an extremely high population density

all in moderation

In India, even the sky is brown

Smug Patel

Explain why all threds on dick or gays or faggotry are so damn popular. Nice rethreadding of a post from the last one. Counting two so far. This is the most homosexual board for miles

kek

We need to introduce Christianity more fervently in India. Only the power of Christ can dispel the toilet witch.

>be indian
>wake up
>take morning shit on my bed

Why did I just watch that? Now Indians are even more disgusting to me.

Wait this is a real thing? hahahahaha wtf 60 percent of people who shit outside are INDIAN? Someone please prove me wrongg

India has the second highest population and highest number of poor, so I don't see why not..

Anyone have that pic of the fecal matter concentrations in the oceans?

Europe gets Sharia police.
India gets loo police.

The solution is simple. We white Europeans must start shitting in the street.

Indians are fucking disgusting.

I visited the country last year work related and even in the bigger cities you can still see some disgusting subhumans just shit and piss in the corners.

Everything smells bad and you should never buy food outside of your hopefully expensive hotel.

>literal poo patrol

I thought the "indians poo on the streets" thing was a meme.

kekekekekekekek

Memes are based on reality.(most)

>pootrol

Who the fuck shits at 4 am?

>this fucking thread

pajeets, explains yourselves

Americans need to stop going to 711 for sanitary reasons

>be indian
>wake up
>dog walks me outside
>poo on the street
>dog brings me back in
>gives me chutney as a treat

i visited mumbai in july. in the slums, i actually did see several people shitting outside

>you will never be a Indian schoolboy that catches his crush taking poops in the fields

anyone have link to full video/story?

This guy has the right idea he just shits in a jar but then the unimaginable happens.

youtu.be/x73ZEAxBB8Y

Even though he has a toilet, he's still shitting outside.

Why.

JENKEM!!!!!!

Poopoo patrol

If you guys are being serious. Calling India as a shithole is similar to calling the world as shit. It's true purely because there's a huge wealth gap. There are good places in India much like there are shit places in India. The reason why India is still third world is because there's a huge discrepancy between different states. Some states will do terrific on their own if they become their own country, becoming developed in around a decade. Some will do very poorly. So, basically you can't generalize like that.

Why do Indians smell??

Serious question, I'm curious

Diet. Surely you have smelled curry before? They sweat that nastiness out.

>Pajeet defending his shit country and telling real countries what they can't do

Do you understand how fucking bizarre this is as a problem? If you were to shart in mart in the States, it's unusual to the point people will take pictures, but it's just that, completely unusual.

Your government literally considers public shitting a huge enough problem to invest money into solving it. You live in a country that boosts nuclear weapons, but also has more people than all of Europe combined shitting outside like animals.

What is wrong with your country curry nigger?

Like I said, it's impossible to generalize Indians of having the same characteristics. We're all from very different cultures, with different languages, religions and norms.

If there's an Indian whom you know smells bad, it may be due to their poor hygiene. It may not necessarily reflect on their entire culture, and definitely not on a group as diverse as India.

i work with a lot of indians and none of them smell...in fact one woman smells quite nice. tall and thin too

It wasn't meant to be rude or anything just nearly all Indian people in the uk are stereotyped of smelling vaguely of curry and poo.

Do Indians not believe in deodorant? I've met tons of Indians, first generation and born here, that seemingly all refuse to put on anti-perspirant or deodorant. They really work up a stink after a few hours, and none of them seem to care. Even the women stink and just go about their daily lives. Why? Do they not realize they stink? Is it a cultural thing? Do you wear deodorant?

and they look like poo

Of my fucking got pham. Someone tell me this isn't true, I don't care if you lie to me

Like I said, India is a huge place with very different types of people in very different economic situations. You shouldn't generalize us like that.

India is a poor country, because there are some states that are extremely backward with very high population. States in the south-most and the north-most are developed and financially successful enough to become developed nations if they are granted independence. Some others, though, like Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and most of North West is in very poor condition, which is where you might see these situations.

Do they have that sort of curry poo smell?

Guys we're onto something here. Someone prepare a research paper, we are making huge discoveries on the smells of the Indian. Truly fascinating stuff.

India is based.

They hate muslims.

Precious allies.

I wear deodorant, and have a good hygiene, but then again, I'm from a major city. It's not a cultural thing as far as I know, but like I said, there's too many cultures in India, so I cannot speak for everyone.

Agreed. I fully support India and hope they nuke Pakistan.

But, the smell. Where does It come from?

I smell a scientific breakthrough coming up.

>You shouldn't generalize us like that.

No, fuck you Pajeet. This is laughably ridiculous. Your country has a national health issue simply because people shit outside.

I genuinely have never seen a person defecate in the open. Have you?

Rajinder not giving a fuck.

Oh, no, I don't take offense. I understand these sentiments, and certainly there are disgusting things here. But India also has a lot of beautiful things, and sometimes, to categorize such vastly different people into a single stereotype is unfair, I think.

user maybe you can help, do you also smell poo and curry around indians? That very distinct smell unique to the presence of the street shitters??

Haha by good hygiene you mean you shit in a trash filled river then take a bath in it, you gave me a good laugh Mogli

>tfw straight men are gay as fuck

It's because it's fucking funny, you stupid leaf.

Brb, omw to the mart. Gotta shart.

you bloody bastards laugh at us but it's only a small matter of time before we take over. I'd like to see you get over 2 million views

youtube.com/watch?v=2RECwpP2l1U

Yes but can you use it???? Do you need lessons??

No use as decoration

I assume it's from the diet because the imported ones we have here poo in loo, but still smell.

Not as bad as niggers, tho.

Poo in it.

Like I said, there are places where this happens and is indeed an issue. Where it does happen, it is always because the place is economically very backwards. There are also places where it doesn't happen. India is a huge place with vastly different economic standards.

I have never seen a person defecate in the open either.

Even ones with toilets still wanna shit in the street

POO SQUADS

They wipe with their hands. Once complete find the nearest Bangladeshi and smear it all over their head. This is what they call "shampoo" in Bangladesh.

Interesting setup. Is that so you can shower while you poo?

What do you consider beautiful? The sun rising over a field of POO? You guys are filthy Pajeet, try not to gang rape a 13 year old on a bus later k?

Rajeet, the big issue here is that, as the documentary showed us, although you HAVE a toilet, you don't actually USE a toilet.

I'm sure you can find lessons

Have you considered just gassing all of the poor?

>He has a toilet at home
>Goes to the field to shit anyways
YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Dude thats 99% of Pajeets, not that its a problem

They're doing it themselves. The elites are just waiting for it to take over.

>Poo patrol
THAT'S FUCKING AWESOME!

Shart

JENKEM IS REAL
420 HUFF IT ERRYDAY

And Mogli we all know its BS that you have never seen someone shit on the street

that's actually a camera. he's enrolled in the gov't "poo in loo bonus" program. If he poo's in loo he gets $2 a month

that has to be a lie because i saw it in the slums in india. sums that were sometimes one mile away from areas just as rich as 5th ave in new york

>sham-poo
Finally everything makes sense

Class war when?

If it were up to me, I think gassing is unnecessary. Just grant some states independence. There's absolutely no reason we should stay as one country. We're different in every way possible socially, economically, linguistically, culturally, every way. Some states will soar into the developed countries list, with the amount of revenue they make.

Poo in the loo!

too much methane build up from the poo fields will gas them eventually

>Mexican flag
seems legit
vimeo.com/14684413

A lot of rapes happen this way.

In

India would be the last place that I would ever visit. And I don't travel much.

Urban slums happen a lot because they government have a lot to gain from them financially by keeping them in need. A case of corrupt governance more than anything.

Once, I was waiting for the bus and a guy walked passed me and the stench of his sweat hit my nostrils and i was like 'Man, this smells just like an indian...'

I turned to look and sure enough, it was one :/

Make a photo of your toilet with time stamp. You bloody bastard!

Good thing it is not up to you, you can't even shit in a toilet, I think this explains why India is the butthole of the world, I mean your flag has a winking anus on it

No, it's definitely BO. The problem is, they smell like curry at first. Then as they work up a sweat, the BO smell overpowers the curry smell. I wonder if they just don't think they need deodorant because they can never smell themselves over the curry. I would imagine they've seen deodorant before, but nobody tells them they need it. Body odor in the west is a pretty personal thing, and I think most of us think it'd be rude to tell someone they smell like BO. Maybe it's a combination of western values and Indian culture that exacerbate the problem. I don't see why they wouldn't wear deodorant if someone told them they stink.

Well, you all poo in the street. That's quite a uhh 'unique' cultural similarity between the different Indian groups.

It's the basis of your entire common culture. Fascinating stuff.

See

That's honestly horrifying. Rape is bad enough, but to get raped right where you just took a shit has to be traumatic as fuck.

Indians are prone to massive diarrhea, theybdrink water that they poo and pee in, they have parasites in bodies, they live off curry and 3rd world rotten food and even with toilets they would rather step in poo and piss barefoot then use a toilet