Why don't they just stop being assholes?

Why don't they just stop being assholes?

If they want to work out their aggression, do what the USA does and bully some 3rd world shithole

Attached: file.png (1800x1200, 39K)

you first

have you considered that maybe the USA is the asshole??
when everyone you meet seems to be a dick maybe the problem is with you

>If they want to work out their aggression, do what the USA does and bully some 3rd world shithole
But that IS what they've been doing. Georgia, Crimea, Ukraine, faffing about in Syria

dude, you are new to this, we know them for 1 thousand year, they never change

Russia is like this brother living in the same neighborhood since forever, he can be really chill and fun to hang out with and at times you can even sorta feel this Slavic brotherhood he is blabling about and you think 'hey, I think I honestly like this turd, even when we fight, that's what brothers do, right?' but then suddenly he snaps and he breaks into your place, squat in the hall, right in the middle taking a dump, smears his palms in it and slaps you on the face, making you both smell like shit and when you ask him what the fuck did he just do he says it was the Germans.

USA doesn't attack actual countries. Just third world shitholes. Read my post again, brainlets.

thats fine. but attacking uk and usa and other first world countries isnt

Fucking good, attack them more Russia

Attached: mfw.jpg (678x842, 107K)

the USA attacks and manipulates everyone including its "allies"

witchr get out lole

>thats fine
It's worse I think. They've been massive arseholes, especially to Georgia and Ukraine. Russia acts like a jilted lover with a rocket launcher.

>usa
>first-world

do it kurwa

Attached: CIMG0002_1.jpg (640x480, 179K)

Fuck off may

>Georgia war of 2008 was entirely Russia's fault

Attached: 1513406794569.jpg (361x408, 12K)

The only way for true South Belizean humans, and democracy, to be safe is to cleanse the non whites from the globe. We South Belizean will take back that which is rightfully ours

how many CIA nigger spooks do you think are running around in these first world countries? I guarantee a lot of them.

reminder that the USA not only provides funding and support to both Muslim terrorists and immigrants, but actively facilitates their travel to Europe through various shell corporations (profit and non-profit ones)
the purpose of this is to break the EU and utterly weaken Europe as it is no longer necessary to keep it strong anymore now that the USSR is gone.

reminder that CIA niggers assassinated someone in Germany a few years back which was revealed in some info-leaks yet the US government bullied the Germans into keeping it quiet after the initial uproar

>do what the USA does and bully some 3rd world shithole
we did that with Ukraine and entire world would not shut up for 4 years

u r so old ill beat u down with one hand hehe

>one hand
oh, because the other one is devoured by krokodil, eh?

Attached: krokodil.jpg (352x288, 10K)

no cuz i would be jacking u off with one hand while beating with other >:)

wtf u r not me
veri rude mr. A, veri rude

degenerate

Attached: homo.jpg (600x340, 76K)

Oh God there is two of them, whole Russian army that is not drunk
go attack UK while you're sober

Attached: Donetsk_separatist.jpg (453x604, 110K)

yeah thats it im ddosing ur mail kurewa see ya in the next episode

obsession

Attached: Screenshot_20180316_121834.png (569x286, 60K)

Russia's actions were 100% justified in Georgia and probably less severe than what the USA or UK would do in the same situation.
t. Russophobe

rude

because everything changed when the krauts attacked