Who should play him in the inevitable biopic?

Who should play him in the inevitable biopic?

Idris Elba

Just woke up. Who won?

the black guy. now Sup Forums is in full damage control because whitey got BTFO

who do you think white boi?

Gary Busey

the superior black man

The only man in the ring.

damn. makes me sad. but mayweather was the favorite.

Kevin Hart

You're still alive, so obviously there wasn't a chimpout.

>that user that stole his parent's money thinking mcgregor was gonna win

RIP

Everyone but the retarded viewers that paid to see amateur get blown the fuck out by the master of his discipline.
The whole event was a con.

In 2017 the only thing white ""men"" are good for is prepping the BBC.

niggers don't care about mayweather

Irish people aren't white.

It was a billion dollar event that only existed to stroke Mayweather's ego.

McGregor's only chance was a lucky KO. Otherwise, the judges would have never given him the win,

this

Why are white, prematurely balding liberals so obsessed with race baiting?

A bayblade

by comparison american whites put their whole racial pride into this match and are currently chimping out

>BASED MEMEGREGOR SAVIOR OF THE WHITE RACE CAN'T WAIT FOR CHIMPOUTS
>I-irish aren't white, shut up k-kike

I dunno, it was pretty entertaining

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

>american whites
just trump supporters

the entire nation of ireland is on damage control

kek, reminds me of that one dude who bet his life savings on Hillary winning the election.

Queue 10 more years of faggots dating Connor and saying "HE'D KILL EM IN A REAL FIGHT!!!"

Jesus fuck Connor came out such a weakling in this fight, I do kickboxing for fun but outweigh him by 40lbs, I now have no doubt in my mind I could wrestle that loser down in the ring and fuck him before anyone could stop me

jesus what a retard

>now Sup Forums is in full damage control because whitey got BTFO

Sup Forums is a reddit colony at this point, it was always obvious the nog was going to win and he did, only the_donald faggots are acting like anyone thought otherwise

Ehy, I am balding but not a liberal

America

Eat shit Ireland

Well, considering most boxing "experts" said Conor won't last a round, I'd say he did fairly well. He certainly didn't look any worse than any of Mayweather's previous opponents. In fact, he looked better than most. The fact that a 0-0 amateur went 10 rounds against the greatest of all time, and probably could have gone the distance if the ref hadn't stopped it prematurely is kind of an embarassment to the sport of boxing, no matter how you put it.

>265 to 1
>heh everyone is dumb but me!
Sup Forums posters everyone

oh shit was that today? i thought it was still months away

>america
Americans are not happy about this. They are even ore buttblasted than the Irish.

Why would the_donald faggots be mad that a friend and supporter of Donald Trump won against a guy who was outspoken against Trump?

fpbp
/thread

He really was dumb though

It's a mystery

Trump had similar odds.

Mayweather won because he danced for longer and got 2 refs misscored the matches to "protect boxing" as Boxing Btfo'd by mma

He wouldn't last a round because Connor can't box. Mayweather's entire career was letting his opponent win the first few rounds so they tire themselves out, then he goes in and dismantles them. Plus, I'm sure Mayweather wanted to drag things out so people get what they paid for.

so is memeweather retired now?

>danced

After the second round, Mayweather was stepping up and attacking McGregor when he found out Connor's punches had no power to them.

>mayweather: openly supports Trump, has conservative views
>mcgregor: potato nigger, far leftist views, openly denounces trump
Pretty sure Sup Forums is excited about the victory. The only thing better than a white guy beating a black guy is a black conservative stomping a faggoty lefty.

You know absolutely nothing about boxing mate. mayweather wasn't even really trying. Just look at his lack of footwork. It was just basic boxing.

No one thought he was going to win. This bait is pathetic and rarely get (You)s except from other cucks
t. bet on Mayweather

how does a 29 year old man have less stamina than a 40 year old? at the end, connor couldn't even put his hands up to defend himself

He went 10 rounds because Floyd let him. He's a notoriously defensive fighter, he'd let a cardboard cut out last 10 rounds.
Potato nigger literally landed one significant shot in the whole fight, Mayweather wasn't at risk for even a second.

It's hilarious seeing European liberals frame this fight in terms of US vs EU, as if Americans give a fuck about that. White Americans care about race, so they cheer for the white European over the black American any day of the week.

Bet he thought he was gonna pay them back, maybe even with a little interest and then pocket the rest

wrong faggot
mcgregor said he hated trump publicly

and potato niggers arent white

Doesn't change the fact that Mayweather wouldn't last 10 seconds in mma against any random BJJ brown belt, let alone the best of the best. A 0-0 amateur going 10 rounds against the GREATEST boxing has to offer is an utter embarassment to the sport of boxing.

>Sup Forums defending a black guy who only fucks white women (and beats them too)

i guess that explains their love for blacked threads

Why can't a sprinter run a marathon?

This is true. White Americans are seething right now.

Vast majority of the bets were placed on McGregor (though all the large bets were on Mayweather). Pre-fight poll had 66% believing McGregor would win. This was the biggest sucker play of all time where a bunch of people who knew nothing about boxing believed the white man hype.

>Mayweather wasn't at risk for even a second.

So, same as with almost any of his other fights then. What does that say about the sport of boxing if all your top 10 fighters are just as garbage as a 0-0 amateur?

burgers are race obsessed. they don't care about mayweather's politics because they only see a black man beating a white twink

>damage control intensifies
When he won the Sup Forums and /bant/ threads erupted with people claiming the black ref let the black guy win. You ain't fooling anyone.

Well, I suppose Sup Forums is less racist than liberals like you who only judge a person based on their skin color instead of who they are as a person.

The MMA hype* but who cares about facts when you're a liberal faggot that wants to racebait

>be 29 year old man
>get fatigued by a 40 year old retired fighter
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Thing I learnt yesterday
>curling up and turning your back to your opponent like an 8yo is considered the pinnacle of technique in boxing, you can even get points from it if you time it right
>if you land 4 consecutive punches you win

>Pre-fight poll had 66% believing McGregor would win.

What pre-fight poll? Literally everyone thought Mayweather would win you moron. People just always root for Floyd's opponent.

Mayweather knew what that potato nigger found out tonight. Victory is gained through Trump.

you are not fooling anyone with this damage control

It isn't because he was just giving people a show. The fight went exactly like he planned, he talked about it after, their strategy was to let McGregor punch himself out and then go at him hard late.

>Irish
>''''''''white''''''''

>but Sup Forums isn't butthurt at all

The poll Showtime showed on screen right before the fight started

>Sup Forums wins again
Sup Forums libcucks confirmed for SEETHING

No, in his other fights he has to give it his all to not get rekt and actually use his fighting intelligence to outplay the other fighter.
He was literally casually sparring with Conor. He didn't use his notorious stance, no lateral movement, no head movement, no footwork, nothing. He let McPotato tire himself out like a retarded and then almost knocked him out.

Floyd is a boxer, not a fighter.

>damage control intensifies

Mayweather sucks up to every famous person

Conor's neither.

Only in amerikkka

Connor is a 3 time UFC champion. Show some respect, faggot

Hm, didn't look like that to me at all. In fact, he seemed to have a much easier time in the Pacquiao fight.

And it paid off for him whereas McGregor made the mistake of crossing Trump. Liberals literally can't win anymore. You need to understand this.

Try again sweetie

Do you honestly think Conor wouldn't destroy Floyd in an actual fight? Forget Conor, any random amateur mma fighter with some grappling experience would beat Mayweather in 30 seconds.

It's almost like Trump supporters aren't terribly smart people.

>a liberal beating one of Donald Trump's friends
lmao we already saw the result of that tonight

The potato got tko'd, man. Stop being a dumbass.

BLACKED.com adaptation when?

Is that supposed to be impressive? That """athlete""" just got gassed by an old man.

woah.... so this... is the power of MMA...

>liberals want to support black win over white guy
>but the black guy is Trump's friend and the liberal is an SJW
>political confusion ensues
What a timeline we have here.

>even if we lose we pretend we won so therefore we always win!
So sad.

>Trump supporter wins
>anti-Trump potato nigger loses
>"pretending we won"
SEETHING

>the best white fighter in the world gets BTFO by an old black guy
>Sup Forums somehow spins this as a win

wew

>liberals
Take a walk down Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums or this thread and watch white conservatives calling each other slurs based on who they wanted to win tonight.

Why are horses so masculine, even the females are hunky.

>Sup Forums wanted the black guy to beat up the white guy the whole time
>and anyway the white guy isn't even white!

What? Mayweather did something we haven't seen him do in years: Go on the offensive

Almost with reckless abandon, If it wasn't for those first few rounds when he hardly threw a punch he went after him with no respect. Conner kept backing up and circling, Floyd didn't even bother cutting off the ring. It was a weird fight, makes me think Mayweather prolonged it on purpose

As soon as round 5 or 6 started he started cutting loose, like he flipped a switch

Early anyone who even mentioned the fight on Sup Forums was instantly banned. They were PISSED.

McGregor acted like a bigger nigger than Floyd himself

Discussion on the fight was banned BEFORE the fight on account of not being politics you reddit scum.

Nah, you're just seeing good old fashioned Democrat racism. They're the first to start calling people niggers and uncle Toms when they don't agree with their politics. Mayweather is a Trump-loving conservative. McGregor is a tatted up liberal who talks shit about Trump. Only the left was invested in his winning.