Use shampoo if you want to end up like him

Use shampoo if you want to end up like him.

Your skin absorbs the xenoestrogens to 100%, unlike your liver, which filters about 90% out of the stuff you eat.

Buy an eco-soap.

Useful links:

cycleharmony.com/remedies/hormone-imbalance/top-10-xenoestrogens-the-primary-cause-of-estrogen-dominance
vitalearthminerals.wordpress.com/2014/04/10/xenoestrogens-40-ways-to-avoid-xenoestrogens/

Other urls found in this thread:

images.google.de/imgres?imgurl=https://cdnssl.nu3.de/DE/product/sebamed-seifenfreies-waschstueck-olive-150-g-67161-2989-16176-1-productbig.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.nu3.de/sebamed-seifenfreies-waschstueck-olive-150-g.html&h=594&w=594&tbnid=mY9BplF2e03zEM:&tbnh=103&tbnw=103&docid=OfHgNOwG_MDIAM&usg=__zl0U_xyYwPn2hUenSYDqEQ1UrnY=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwintJvknOXOAhVD6RQKHVvuA24Q9QEIVTAF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just use baking soda mixed with water the clean my hair then apple cider vintage to moisturize and disinfect it.

If you want to be certain you are not being infected by any female hormones, the best solution is to collect and store large volumes of semen. If you collect it by blowin' a dude, you can absorb some male hormones through your mouth even before you spit it into your shampoo bottle.

why would you need to disinfect your hair? what the fuck do you that gets your hair infected?

Doesn't apple cider vinegar smell absolutely foul?

Send me a sample and maybe I'll considering buying your stuff. Until then, go shill somewhere else.

Enjoy walking around smelling like a fucking salad you goddamn hippie faggot

Store your urine bottles too.

Taking a good strong whiff of a 2-3 month old piss bottle gives you a nice testosterone boost.

You wash it out you Muppets. It doesn't continue to smell. Shampoo strips your hair of essential oils. Doing it this way gets rid of grime whilst leaving your hair naturally smooth without getting too oily

>He fell for the shampoo jew

Leave the house.

nah, more like end up like this qt is the plan

I'm down to jacking it once a week now and I feel better than ever, but seriously, what the fuck Sup Forums

>cycleharmony.com
>vitalearthminerals

There should really be a name generator for health/greenfreak websites, they all sound the same

I use ivory soap. I get Strong erections and love thicc women. Dont use testosterone killing axe or any other colorful bodywash

> posts a picture of some pussy
> links to some pussy alternative cleaning products that only a pussy would use

Interesting.

I use Ivory as well.

>shampoo jew
>not shamjoo
Im disappointed

Infowars life select neutrocucicals

choke to nigger shit faggot kike

Hallo! Herr Doktor Here!

Op is not totally incorrect, many chemicals in cheap mainstream hygiene products can cause issues, perhaps not all of the ones he's mentioned but they can lead to graying and early recession in males.

What I recommend is a simple shampoo, you can find "clean" ones made by name brands like L'Oreal or Pantene that contain little to no sulphites that rinse the finer particles out of your hair and scalp while leaving essential oils and not scarring the flesh and leaving chemical residue despite washing.

I also recommend washing your hair only 3 days per week, if you work a normal job, if you are a heavy labor sort of worker I would recommend every day you work. To keep yourself fresh.

Use neutral body wash as well, Ivory or Dove work well.

There you are. Baii

In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches.

After I remove the icepack, I use a deep pore-cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honey-almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine.

I always use an after-shave lotion with little or no alcohol because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm, followed by a final moisturizing "protective" lotion.

How's Head & Shoulders?

Apple cider vinegar is GREAT for your hair and also helps dandruff a lot. Cleans things out well. But you're suppose to then shampoo your hair after with something that doesn't smell like fucking vinegar to stop the smell.

I used the dandruff version and wasn't impressed. In fact I think it got worse

full of phosphates!

So which shampoos and soaps are safe?

I wish bongs would put that much effort into Rotterdam.

You're using too much vinegar if it smells

Muhammad has a point here

I use this for dandruff as it's the only one that gave me relief.
But I don't trust it, would rather some more natural alternative but I don't know which is the most effective.
Most website sensationalize the crap out of all this info since it's usually written by fucking women.

The more shampoo you use, the more dandruff you will get, and the more shampoo you will feel pressured to buy.

Use soap or something else.

same here

but i get dandruff when i dont use shampoo

im not rubbing a bar of soap on my head

I've been no-pooing for the last 3 months and my hair looks fucking fabulous, doesn't smell and generally gets me tons of compliments from the girl I'm seeing at the moment.

I know good hair genes contribute to this awesome feeling, but I haven't looked back so far.

Almost not a single shampoo, i've never heard of a safe one. Normal soaps are the same.

I use a soap with phytosterolen + olive oil for my body and baking soda + water for my hair.

Don't tell palestine.

>2016
>Still using the sudsy Jew

But if I go to the doctor and get my test/est levels tested and they're fine then what is there to worry about?

Same. I've always struggled with my hair until I started no poo. First time I realized shampoo is a meme and soap companies were Jewing me

i never shampoo i only use balsam

shampoo makes you a faggot, it also makes you bald. Its possible to get both and become a bald faggot.

I like his jacket. It's just a size too small.

I use shower gel. I cut my hair short, though. But I just know I haven't used shampoo in ages and I don't have a problem.

What is the soap and what chemical is that?
I dont want to go full on alex jones but discovring shampoo have fucking estrogens is disgusting

Pretty terrible. If you have medical issues that are causing you to have serious dandruff issues? I recommend Neutrogena T-Gel which is a medical grade Dandruff Shampoo made from Coal Tar Extract. One bottle cycle pretty much resets your hair to normal, then just regular washing with a standard shampoo like I mentioned will keep your dandruff away. If it comes back, go back to the T-Gel.

>have a habit of never showering since childhood
>super high test and muscles

Nice.

Haha dude is a size scmedium.

Or just shave your head.
Best decision I've ever made. Feels great, no maintenance, no shampoo, no paying for haircuts every month. I'm never going back.

There is no estrogen in shampoo.

>no maintenance
You lying dick. You gotta keep this thing shaved every 3 days to keep the bald look.

it's this one, but it's from germany

images.google.de/imgres?imgurl=https://cdnssl.nu3.de/DE/product/sebamed-seifenfreies-waschstueck-olive-150-g-67161-2989-16176-1-productbig.jpg&imgrefurl=https://www.nu3.de/sebamed-seifenfreies-waschstueck-olive-150-g.html&h=594&w=594&tbnid=mY9BplF2e03zEM:&tbnh=103&tbnw=103&docid=OfHgNOwG_MDIAM&usg=__zl0U_xyYwPn2hUenSYDqEQ1UrnY=&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwintJvknOXOAhVD6RQKHVvuA24Q9QEIVTAF

How outdated is this? Bpa is banned in most countries.

That is a lie. Also ALL plastics are estrogenic, not just BPA containing plastic

Once a week, more or less. Takes 10 minutes.
By no maintenence, I mean every morning before work. No worrying about fixing your hair. That saves a lot of time in the long run.

Plus, there's the added benefit of scaring niggers.

> bpa is banned

bullshit, google it once

>mentions BPA in one sentence
>discredits whole article

my nigga

Good thing my shampoo doesn't have xenoestrogens

Fuck that.
I'd rather be a nu-male than follow everything on that list.

are you gay?
apple cider vinegar is great, but when I had traces of it on my person I got abused mightily

>be a dentist
>fools worried about "mercury" in their fillings
>ask for composite ones
>composite is just plastic made with BPA

>not getting the reference

Add 30% on to your results. That should be ur true level.

>tfw I've been nopoo for 2 month
>hair looks and feels healthier
>scalp feelsgood
Anyone else nopoo here?

Baking soda is way too alkali for hair.

Hair has a pH of about 4.5, baking soda is a fuckin 9 (out of 14).

You are literally destroying your hair.

many substances can act as xenoestrogens

"xenoestrogens" names all substances acting as estrogen

This is quoted from a gay MLP clopfic. I know this, for, reasons.

>these fags don't get the American Psycho reference

I do use shampoo and didn't become a beta faggot, how do you explain that?

Excuse me, why did you store your urine in pepsi bottles?

What?

His face doesn't even look feminine. In fact, it has quite masculine features.

What makes him a faggot is the way he's dressed and his posture, both of which can easily be fixed.

Shampoo can't force you to dress a certain way, you insufferably retarded tinfoil cunt.

I sometimes really hate this fucking board. It's supposed to be a place of valuable discussion but it's swarmed with faggy cuckposters and literal tinfoil hats who take things way too far.

I fucking hate all of you.

>be dentist
>not knowing what fillings are made of
BPA is a softener, you certainly don't want that in dental filling.

Same.
Just posted because it was relevant.

What the fuck is this thread? If you have to worry about ''''''xenoestrogen'''''', you clearly don't have enough testosterone in your body in the first place. Kys faggot nu-male.

I feel dirty

Burger here, do the exact same with mine. Don't use the baking soda often, as I find it dries the hair too much.

Outlier, this is about saving civilization not your own personal shampoo immunity

I dont use shampoo, i just buzzcut my hair

I dont use soap either, i just rinse with water

Checkmate jews

>who take things too far
Like how you did in your reply? You took OP's metaphor for faggot way too seriously.

my father used head&shoulders his entire life and he is manly as fuck
meanwhile, a lot of poor people dont shower at all and they look like babyface quasimodo

I actually use a natural soap bar. It's good shit, and yes you can use soap to wash your hair. You've been tricked by the jew for SO long we never knew it was possible

i use shampoo every two baths and i'm 6'2 205lbs

that's the estrogen talking

>B-but it's just a metaphor!!

Sure thing man, tell me more about how everything isn't blown out of proportion.

OP's links say that, to avoid xenoestrogens, you need to cut out commercially raised cattle and dairy, veggies with pesticide use, and even water.

Water is pretty simple to fix with a filter, but vegetables and protein? You expect me to pay 15 dollars for a carrot just to avoid an infinitesimal amount of xenoestrogen?

I'll tell you the solution to OP's problem: work out. Doesn't have to be weights, any kind of physically demanding activity that is done regularly will trigger the production of so much testosterone in comparison to the minute amount of xenoestrogens consumed that it really exposes how retarded this whole xenoestrogen conspiracy is.

Kill yourself if you believe this flat earth tier cancer.

>not getting the dubs guy reference

The larger truth is that this shit effects you in development, so if you have a child, you're fucking him up with xenoestrogens

The fact you didn't touch on this subject EXPOSES you as a MASSIVELY JEWISH KIKE and you should GAS YOURSELF DEAD

What was so great about that movie?

shampoo? you guys have enough hair that you have to wash it? fuck off hippie losers.

>The larger truth is that this shit effects you in development, so if you have a child, you're fucking him up with xenoestrogens

[citation needed]

I was raised being fed pretty much everything you "redpilled" retards would say contains xenoestrogens. I am also more masculine than you are.

Keep up your nazi larping though, it's pretty cute desu.

have fun becoming this

Same

>falling for the shampoo jew

If people are more exposed to estrogens, how do you explain that worldwide heights are still growing and so are penis sizes, even though they are directly connected to testosterone?

projecting your own fetishes on others won't make them come true

nice tumblr filename bruv, god tier troll you are

steroids in our food supply. the combination makes people hyper sexual and more prone to bisexuality or as we call it around here "degeneracy".

> not posting any source

This board is going down the shitter fast.

>use shampoo everyday
>use girls shampoo everyday growing up
>didn't end up a skinny faggot

I've been using shampoo for over 40 years, and whats more, when I worked out in the bush stumping in the patch, I would be out there for months at a time, and I slathered myself in baby shampoo (keeps away blackflies) constantly.

I'm not a skinny little fruit, and I've had three sons out of 5 kids so far.

See here's the difference: I have a man's job, and I actually go outside.

Make all the excuses you want, but at the end of the day if you don't fix your real problems, you'll always be a fairy.

I learned about testosterone in school, I thought you did so too, since you know.. Brazil.