Is tina feys career over?

medium.com/@ajabarber/ive-got-a-great-idea-576c8170fcf2

How can she ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@ajabarber/ive-got-a-great-idea-576c8170fcf2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seriously nobody falls for this fake social media storm bullshit anymore. this would be a 300+ reply thread 6 months ago.

I can't wait until all burgers die. Black, white, mexicany, you're all cancer.

Can you give me a quick rundown of what's going on while I leave this thread?

social media is not a good indicator of reality

Tina Fey is just a little ulta rich girl from Upper Darby, PA.

She's an out of state student who went to UVA that should let you know all you need to know about how mediocre she is.

UVA is a school filled with mediocre people and niggers that don't deserve to be there.

>we don't under "satire"
what did xe mean by this?

Literally no one knows or cares about this false controversy

Everyone already knows Tina Fey is a racist. If you go back and watch 30 Rock, it's racist as fuck; it's amazing they got away with so much. Hell, even if even watch Unbreakable Kimmy carefully you'll see it's also racist as fuck.

It hasn't stopped her before, and it won't stop her now.

WHY WOULD ANYONE CLICK ON YOU LINK.

FUCK YOU.

This. Can't fucking wait.

Who the fuck is Aja Barber?

Not being afraid to write jokes about race doesn't make you racist.

Why are black people so obsessed with us?

A slut who cuts beards.

I don't want to read trough all this, what did she do or say?

said instead of going to rallys against racism to eat cake instead.

sounds like good advice desu

Aja like "Asia", Jesus. Nothing to read into there.
Just look at this blogger's backlog of stories.

>I know a lot of us are feeling anxious and we’re asking ourselves, like, what can I do? I’m just one person,” she said. “I would urge people this Saturday instead of participating in the screaming matches and violence, find a local business you support, maybe a Jewish run bakery or African-American run bakery. Order a cake with the American flag on it … and just eat it.
What did she mean by this?

She meant be a mindless insecure idiot stumbling over yourself to appease race politics

People of color friends? That sounds incredibly stilted and douchey. Wouldn't it mean the exact same thing to say "colored friends"?

Unironically this.

Niggerspeak.

>WOW
> medium.com/@ajabarber/ive-got-a-great-idea-576c8170fcf2
>caring about this shit

another day, another Sup Forums psy-op on Sup Forums

nothing changes

I literally own black slaves on my plantation.

>everything needs to be super serious sabre-rattling dreck

does this make her /ourgirl/?

A lot of fey's writers were people from various etchnic and racial backgrounds. Hannibal Buress tried to sneak in a bunch of references to the darker side of the black community in the show, especially Bill Cosby. But like another user pointed out. Making racial jokes doesn't make on racist. Fey and her staff would hate everyone in that case since the show made fun of whites, blacks, asians, jews, etc and even poked fun at liberals and how backwards they can be.

Khruschev was closest to actually pull this off and he is considered bad guy.

>we can't under satire

I mean I'm pretty sure you fucking don't if you can't even understand English.

>African-American run bakery
Never in my life have I seen such a thing.

how about for a change the niggers shut up? white people don't chimp out a lot but when they do people die, so maybe stop antagonizing people over irrelevant shit

>expecting Aja barber to know English.

This

Why don't white people just kill themselves and make life easy for her? Why are you oppressing her?

imagine being so obsessed with other people

i wanna read a book, or wiki article on people who focus 0% energy on their personal development/profit and focus 100% energy on political bullshit

its like this weak surrendering of power where instead of making yourself better off you expend all your energy trying to change the world around you

like youve accepted you cant make small differences to your own life so you go full superhero and try and change the world on a macro level, which will never happen, but youre out there loud and spastic anyway

its so common too, all these people who spend their lives protesting and getting angry about whatever new cosmospolitan issue are never successful in anything but niche art circles

weird type of people who just cant figure it out

they're getting statues removed and movies banned

We're taking the world with us.

I am only 25 but I feel like race relations are the worst they've been since the 1960s. In my childhood and teens everyone seemed to kinda just get along. Sure there were tensions between blacks after Rodney King and OJ but it didn't feel like this.

I'm of Puerto Rican background (can't build a wall on me) and have never honestly felt like I've been discriminated against by cops, whites, or other groups (outside of Sup Forums but who gives a shit what's said here). Is this just a byproduct of the internet allowing more people to speak their mind or have things honestly gotten worse? Or is it just faggot thin skinned babies taking everything ultra seriously and just artificially creating tension where there doesn't need to be?

African American run barber shop or at least go to a bar with a few qt quadroon waitresses.

the media is hyping shit up and people are mindlessly following along. same here spic as well never really dealt with any racism.

it seems like blacks or non-white people in general in the US have 0 identity beyond their victimhood mentality and that they arent white. you see the same thing among whites too who take up these poltical causes. 0 identity or culture with no convictions beyond their ideology they learned from their social media or school.

I've got a great idea!!

It's a really, really good one black folks. Are you ready?

Here goes:

Do better on your math tests.

Obama's presidency got all the non-whites acting uppity.

Yeah, same here. I'm 32 and race relations are by far the worst they've ever been in my lifetime. Everything seems to revolve around race now, and fringe groups that everyone used to just laugh off as a bunch of nutters now have platforms and are quite popular. You've got the far right white nationalist Sup Forums types and you've got the far left SJW antifa types, and BLM, the latter which the media seems to paint in a positive light which is just fucking scary.

Throughout the 90s and 2000s it really felt like we were passed this shit but now it feels like we've jumped backwards 60 years.

i see it everyday, my brothers full autism, he cant take care of himself and is 31 and never had a job... but hes got 2 degrees and spends 50% of his time playing vidya and the other 50% writing spastic political opinions and having arguments with people on facebook/reddit?

its just silly, ive tried explaining to him you cant help anyone/the world until or unless you can take care of yourself... doesnt help

maybe all of them are mentally ill, that might explain it

The U.S. is predominately white and is fucking shit in global math rankings so right back at ya.

What did Tina do to piss them off?

>Is this just a byproduct of the internet allowing more people to speak their mind or have things honestly gotten worse?
it is the result of liberals getting bored once there are no common ennmy to unite all the trends of liberalism against evil, so they find social causes in side their own society to be upset about and share opinions wherein their legal framework of the human rights

It just blows my mind that people like this exist. People who think the world revolves around them, and that it owes them something, and everyone is obligated to listen to their demands and take them seriously. "WHITE PEOPLE YOU NEED TO DO X!" and then expects them to actually listen. I remember when people like this would have been viewed as having a mental illness.

Then again I see white people indulging them left and right, so maybe it's me who has the misunderstanding of reality.

hide in your room and wait out the race war.

You don't experience much racism because outside of build wall Mexican trump shit, there isn't as much bigotry towards hispanics. Even then it's just "haha Paco Juan deportation joke taco taco mow my lawn" which doesn't even apply to half the hispanics in the United States since they don't work those jobs as much as Mexicans do. Spics blend in with whites quite often and some are literally blond hair blue eyed fucks that you can't tell the difference till they open their mouth. You faggots are just like white people in this regard, you will never feel truly marginalized like a black person does. Hell you fucking spics are just as racist as everyone else. The reason "BLACK LIVES MATTER" is chanted is because no other group truly experiences the amount of hatred and bigotry from the rest of the world just based on the color of our skin and facial structure. You will never understand what it's like to walk outside and be glared at or have someone literally walk across the street to avoid you just for being too dark for their sensibilities. Whites aren't the only ones privileged you fucking shitheads

I'm not white, and I'm not American.

>the US is almost 50% non-white
>therefore it's the white half's fault for bad test results
>despite whites excelling in literally every other nation
What did he mean by this?

I'm siding with 'friends of color'.

Jesus Christ what a fucking moron

>Hurr it's the fault of the shitskins

Except if you look at southern rural school districts with a 90%-100% white student body their scores are shit.

Explain this.

Why did you even bother making the post

It's like 62% white and actual white-majority countries rank near the top of PISA, right below east Asian countries of course.

>Is this just a byproduct of the internet allowing more people to speak their mind or have things honestly gotten worse? Or is it just faggot thin skinned babies taking everything ultra seriously and just artificially creating tension where there doesn't need to be?
yes

>some crazy asshole online writing clickbait is an "uproar"

You autists on here pretending to care about some other psycho shut in pretending to be offended by a joke for attention are the only ones who care. This bullshit flies under the radar of everyone else on earth.

the funniest thing about all this obvious virtue signaling from comedians is they have all done something twice as offensive as whatever the latest drama is about 5 fucking years ago in their own work

literally had to think about it for about a quarter of a second before I remembered a joke on 30 Rock where Tina Fey realizes that it is actually alright for her to be called a "cunt" because that's what she is

>only Americans may comment on things in their country

Burger discourse everyone

Because I like white people and I'm sick of retarded black people making retarded demands of them.

I wish Tina Feys career would be over my mouth and I was sucking on it

>you cant help anyone/the world until or unless you can take care of yourself
this is a lesson more people need to learn but it seems that everybody regardless of their political leanings seem to have forgot. nothing to look up to anymore no belief in yourself or the society around you and your place in it.

Tina Fey is a well known Alt-Right White supremacist

Humans are literally still tribal animals. You're in the tiny tiny minority if your brain has advanced past the "yeah but they're not in my group" stage. So be... glad... I guess?

Apart from Finland, which is on top of em.

go be a nigger somewhere else

yeah and US slavery was worst in history, just kys. There will be no race tension once only the good races are left

>humans are tribal animals
>group of people who's brain has not gotten passed the tribal stage
>group of people who have
>not tribal separation of two groups

What did he mean by this?

>Humans are literally still tribal animals.

fake news

you're imagining some super huge tribe where all white/black people are best friends. the tribe is you and your kids and any allies you can gather up. they arent allies merely because they exist or live near you or resemble you. how fuckind dumb would that be? youd have been killed by any random crazy human in the tribe because you didnt verify whether they were an ally or not.

ironically white people would experience this walking into a black area far more than the other way around

I wish that I'd died in the womb.

How bout black people stop committing the majority of crimes, and then they might be treated as human beings?

>walk across the street to avoid you just for being too dark
this seems more like a survival instinct in the us
>This bullshit flies under the radar of everyone else on earth
fuck off after these americans started pulling down their historical monuments and people started talking about it in my country. the centrist bullshit and people who act like they are above or beyond are deluding themselves because this stuff is only going to get worse.

Case in fucking point.

The spics post something about their opinion and nothing but relevant replies and actual conversation.

The black guy post a well formulated thought on his perspective and it's just "hurr nigger go away"

Every time I see shit like this, I can't help but feel that the modern western world needs some actual hardship to move past the whiny shitflinging the current state of politics is.

spics are chill
niggers are free uppity (You)s

The centrists are speaking up because both sides going crazy are what's causing this shit. I don't see any rational minded enlightened centrists driving cars into rallies or vandalizing historic property. Picking a side of left or right and defending it because of us vs them shit is the reason everything is going to shit. There has to be some sort of compromise between both parties or progress will never be made.

dont worry with human travel as it is we're only a few hiccups from a global epidemic of some virus that doesn't respond to treatment and it's just your immune system against some fucked up bug from the middle of africa

the healthy and unstressed will survive and the unhealthy retards who stress about political bullshit outside of their control will never make it

boom roasted

All the countries at the top are East Asian or White majority countries. There are 190+ countries in the world, the US actually ranks well.

The nigger countries are so shitty they don't even have the infraestructure to take part in PISA.

Aside from you making up those statistics, of course? Nigger.

his post was as well formulated as luke cage telling us we should pity the kid dissolving bodies with acid. your subjective view of reality is not a "good point"

I think "being glared at" is in your head. I live in an over 95% white country, see a double black African once every couple of months and it's barely shocking or weird. If you live in a city with a decent amount of black people, it'd presumably get tiring if you were gonna glare at each of them. Blacks have such a presence in the US, that I think if you asked any non-American what percentage of the US was black they'd think maybe 30% rather than 13%. To think blacks are still being glared at is something you need to be taught rather than something you observe.

finna stand be whyt boi?

This. I was watching two manlets fight at a friend's party last night and there were no black people but a lot of hispanics and whites. Everyone was in agreement that there people are crossing the line destroying history over racial bullshit after the ad with all the celebrities talking about equality.

I guarantee if there were any black people there they would've started going off about how the monuments being destroyed were symbols of oppression.

Tina Fey suggests not violently rioting.
BLM calls her a racist for doing so.

>your people of color friends

It's ironic though. Sup Forums is just as obsessed with these kinds of people as they are with others. Every time one of these people posts something ridiculous there's a bunch of threads on Sup Forums or on Sup Forums or wherever else, and it just gets filled with people complaining about it.

And the worst thing is that it only gets these people more attention. Whenever Sup Forums posts a link to one of those Burlington Bar videos, it's nothing but a good thing for this awful channel they so despise.

Pidgin bbc is the best thing ever

>Screws up with PoC

Are you implying every PoC thinks the same? Racist.

It's amazing how we've come circle back into reductive terminology that strips people of their individuality

Centrists are just fence sitters trying to say bad things and good things are the same thing. Centrism by nature favors the most negative outcome because they intentionally drag down those who fight against the bad side.

If one group wants to gas the jews and one group wants to not do that, and you stake out the militant centrist position that both sides are just as bad as one another, you are aiding those that would gas the jews through your action to to fight the anti-jew gassers.

You cannot compromise with people actively calling for your eradication.

well duh Sup Forums is filled with the same type. they went fucking mental over jordan peterson cause he told them to clean their room and stop being the type of people who do nothing but whinge.

now that fucking dickhead is making 60k a month and im here with 50k in the bank

wish i was smart enough to cash in on the fatherless youth dollar, im not old enough, ill do it in 20 years maybe