Why can't leftists stop losing?

Why can't leftists stop losing?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6wae4e/the_trump_curse_is_real_folks/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6waeby/your_winner/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6wafja/based_mayweather_tkos_cuck_mcgregor_still_not/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6waeu9/the_curse_of_trump_strikes_again_tko_bitches_3/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6wal4r/mayweather_won_because_donald_trump_touched_him/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6wakvl/congratulations_mayweather/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6wal0s/rack_up_another_victory_for_rthe_donald/
youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

because if you beat your enemies, they win.

>[athlete] wins something
>the mongs at the alt-right try and bandwagon Trump on the win
lmao

Why are potato niggers such leftist cucks? Their prime minister is literally an openly gay Indian man.

>86932336
>$100m
>losing

but we won.

great, now i have to defend this ape

>pol is so buttmad they actually made this thread
Fucking funny man. You guys are trying pretty hard! E for Effort.

>nu-pol supports niggers now

moot should've killed Sup Forums before it got flooded by these reddit refugees

If Mcgreggor actually won everyone here would be saying
>hahaha why do niggers get btfo by white man?! without nigger freinds to beat up white masterrace xD

>talk shit
>literally can't stand getting hit
White """"men"""" are a joke.

This
And everyone fucking knows it
Even op knows it

Why is Sup Forums defending a black guy BTFO of a white guy?

they have been supporting blacks for a long time. usually along the lines of 'BASED BLACK MAN'

>they have been supporting blacks for a long time

yes, i've seen all the blacked threads

that faggot got wrecked. get shit on lefties

>they

No that's just r/The_Donald immigrants who refuse to go back.

Hello summerfags

>nu-Sup Forums
>/r/donaldters
same thing

You know deep down inside that the alt-left would be touting McGregor's victory as a victory against 'literally Hitler'

lol why is Bateman holding a marshmallow?

>You know deep down inside that the alt-left would be touting McGregor's victory as a victory against 'literally Hitler'
beating Mayweather is beating literally hitler?

Dorner was honorary white tho. Floyd is a straight up nig.

Ignore the Sup Forumsfugees feeling the need for self-victimization over literally nothing

I can't even imagine living in this much delusion.
>when you took so many red pills you become retarded from it

McGregor was literally the white supremacists great white hope

why are you posting shit from reddit?

>thinking leftists would celebrate over a WHITE MALE beating up a black guy

in your fucking dreams

Where do you think Sup Forums get their talking points? And vice versa. It's all one in the same.

>Wow le ebin me-me magic xD based god emperor! I hope this gets a lot of upvotes!

>supports Donald Trump
>savvy business investor
>publicly humilated lefty potatonigger
>beats race traitor mudsharks
Sounds like an honorary white.

kek

>LE BASED BLACK MAN XD LE CAN'T GET ENOUGH NIGGER CUM DOWN MY THROAT MAGA DADDY TRUMPY

What a sadness.

>american with an english sounding name
He does realize that there's a 90% chance that he's a Paddy doesn't he?

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6waeby/your_winner/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6wafja/based_mayweather_tkos_cuck_mcgregor_still_not/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6waeu9/the_curse_of_trump_strikes_again_tko_bitches_3/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6wal4r/mayweather_won_because_donald_trump_touched_him/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6wakvl/congratulations_mayweather/

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/6wal0s/rack_up_another_victory_for_rthe_donald/

can we ban Sup Forums for being a reddit colony already?

>40 year old black man rolls off the couch and destroys 29 year old active white fighter

what did white people mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o
lel his death was brutal

>Sup Forums used to be libertarian and support Palestine
>now they love Israel and support bush-type warmongering in the middle east
Wew

>population of ireland over 94% white
>waah potato niggers, leftist cucks!!!

Sup Forumsbabby sounds envious. go on, lash out at what you can never have, angry little baby. :-)

yeah but he's an unapologetic misogynist who beat his wife bloody in front of their kids, apparently both left and right are scrambling for him to be "their guy" even though he represents almost everything they hate.

Yeah I don't think "the left" cares about boxing

thank fuck the olympics were last year. He'll be dead by the next one

Looks like radical centrist just can't stop winning.

Sup Forums is literally nothing but shitskins and kike thralls now. When you see some fourteen year old faggot extolling how great Sup Forums is on any board be assured it's some preteen shitskin or heeb

>alt-left

loooooool

Just how stupid are drumpftards?

you now remember when someone from Sup Forums asked for help to dox a woman and ended getting doxxed himself for Sup Forums to find out he is 13 and a loser

very.

>navy
>in army colors
what did he mean by this

This is true lol. Just go to Sup Forums and it's all Mexican or Brazilian flags.

you can choose a flag recently so its even more cringe.
>they actually have kekistan flags

Almost no effort has been made to improve this site in the past three years, but what little effort has been made is on the Sup Forums hugbox. Maybe people from the_donald actually click on ads.

I'm a classic liberal and frankly, I think the alt-left is a good description for the identity politics playing scourge that's taken over the party. We used to be the working man's party, now we're the party of blacks, trannies, feminists and commies.

>these levels of delusion
Holy christ Sup Forums in full panic mode

>liberals never stretch to make any topic about trump being evil

>white
>people

liberals are detached from reality

they literally thought some amateur boxer could beat an undefeated boxer

Why lose when you can win free money lol?

The only perspective that was given this fight including by Sup Forumsbetas was black vs. wight.
Not only can wh*te bois not win they can't lose either lol

QUINTSSSSSSSSS

Here's a higher quality .webm, lad.

I wonder what happens to the mural now?

>Irish
>white
If you say so

not an argument

>be on Sup Forums
>discuss the merits and flaws of Keynesian economics in one thread
>debate the validity of the metaphysical as pertains to faith and religion in another
>argue about the particulars of net neutrality in yet another
>decide to swing by Sup Forums and chat about Mayweather's obvious holding back in the match and McGregor's early game performance
>make the mistake of opening this thread
>>Sup Forums IS SO ASSBLASTED ABOUT DIS FITE
>>HAHA Sup Forums BTFO FOREVAHHHH
>>THEY CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT
Fuck me, this board has a chubby for Sup Forums doesn't it?

I just fucking knew it Sup Forums was going to post this.

>Doesn't pay taxes

okay

>not liking trump makes you a lefty

why are Sup Forums spergs so fucking dumb?

>be on Sup Forums
>TRUMP YES
>KEKISTANIS REPORT IN
>NIGGERS
>BIG BLACK COCK
>CAN'T GET LAID BECAUSE OF JEWS

Hmmm

>being so buttblasted about people calling out your autism that you attempt to disprove it by being even more autistic as to type all that shit up

Sup Forums was raging all day about this and given the fact that you deny this I'd say you still do wh*tey

Oh yeah man Sup Forums is so thoughtful and intellectual
A real pack of geniuses over there for sure

A real white man wouldn't have let himself get dominated by a nigger for money. The only thing the Irish have ever excelled at is getting cucked by everyone else

It's always like this while GoT is on the air. Redditors come here to shit the board up and collect whatever third rate memes will earn them gold, and then stop to "punch a nazi" by making any vaguely political thread about Sup Forums. Like true antifa cowards, they won't go to Sup Forums, they just sit here arguing with the regular Sup Forums crew who'd rather both sets of faggots leave.

>liking Trump makes you a nazi

Why are liberals so fucking dumb

Discussing the fight has been banned for the past 26 hours on Sup Forums. How could they have been raging about it all day?

>not only falling for this bullshit scam but actually trying to spin it into some kind of political victory

>criticise trump because he rescinded on most of his policies
>lol u mad?
so is the power of the alt right argument?

By not caring about it. You know everyone could check the archives you literal cuck.
Fuck even for a wh*te this is pathetic

So your argument is that Sup Forums has been furious about this fight because they didn't care about it? The fuck is the matter with you? Parents first cousins or something?

>call every Trump supporter a Nazi
>lol u mad

so is this the power of the alt left argument?

So does Sup Forums like black people now?

>discussion about a boxing match
>"omg white ppl btfo! Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums!!!!! Why is Sup Forums so buttmad omg blaccckkkk peopllleee!!!"

Jesus christ what is it with this place

You would suck black cock for a million dollars, let alone 100. Stop being delusional and lying to yourself.

I dont understand your logic for this argument. Does criticising Trump for being abit shit turn me into a muh nazi shouting autist?

Nice projection and damage control

See: They want to fight "Nazis" but they're all too big a pussy to go to Sup Forums so they're here shitting up Sup Forums and pretending that every user that answers them is the Sup Forums boogeyman.

Giving Sup Forumstards a taste of their own medicine. See how annoying it is?

shitposters, autistics, and underages trying to out-edge each other

go back to fucking Sup Forums you fucking shits

The alt-lest can't meme the alt-left can't win and one again they show themselves to be the true racists.

But how are you "giving them a taste of their medicine" by shitting Sup Forums up? Shouldn't you be on their board doing it?

>spamming Sup Forums and shitting up the board to get back at Sup Forums

Great logic, acting like niggers destroying there own communities.

member when Sup Forums was fun, shitposting and memeing some idiot into the white house?
then people actually took trump seriously lmao

No. My argument is Sup Forums is furious about it and cared and you are furious about it which is why you deny on behalf of Sup Forums that they are. Which everyone can check for themselves. Not that on all boards including Sup Forums Sup Forumsvirgins sperged out

>le insults so anybody will think i'm superior
Jesus now I just feel bad for you

Imagine a board simply existing pissing off so many people, it's glorious

>glorious
reddit

Which never addressed my original point. Discussing the fight has been banned on Sup Forums for the entire last day. You claimed that for the whole last day that Sup Forums has been furious. What possible evidence do you have since there haven't been any Sup Forums threads? A gut feeling? Woman's intuition?

How is Sup Forums furious about it, McGreggor is a liberal who hates Trump it makes no sense for Sup Forums to be furious.

But aren't you excited about all these great GOP policies and proposals user? I've been watching Fox News all day and I'm really excited about the direction America is heading!
For more visit www.gop.com !

Are you fucking retarded? Leftists hate McGreggor for calling Mayweather boy and telling him to dance like a monkey.