FRESH MEAT

As I promised, brand-new gang-stalking of gangsters!! Come with me to explore the spic/nigger criminal underground of Texas…and fascinanting insights into chicano culture such as drug slang or death cults.
We shall go trough with the whole procedure, as a kind of walk–trough

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N2t1ZVGpQpg
pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMIA_bombing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_attack_on_Israeli_embassy_in_Buenos_Aires
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Don't even understand what's going on here but I'll bump for you user

Police already have him registered..this is good

You're stalking a kid that sells weed and has made less than a minimum wage paycheck?

You're a real hero

>hes gunna do a drive by with a Winchester 94 Yellowboy

lmao

I also stalk negroes that sell pills

damn these fags are like 5'5

Doing gods work user.

I remember your cartel threads and nigger gangbanger threads.

>your grandpa' generation killed nazis for THAT
I'm kind of sorry bro

how do you know the firearms they have are illegal?

Man, low level "gangsters" are a joke. Posting literally everything about what they do on FB.

So you're some Texas cucksevative who feels destroying the freedom to privacy is worth it in catching some low level teenage criminals? And you post behind an IP to hide your cowardly work?

People like you are the biggest chumps in the world, you will never have the nuts to go after the real large scale criminals that are in your own Texas legislative system, you will always focus on teenagers.

Gang stalkers like you should be hung up in public and spit upon

whats up with the bowlcut?

I catifshed 'em with a succubi FB profile.
>even if they aren't don't you want to see him arrested?
el chapo's son have instagram
ALL gangsters are show-offs.

You are my hero. I would like to IRL deport these spics, volenteering for border patrol October. When they plan on doing the final flood before Trump builds the wall and kicks out all these niggerspics.

Austin, Texas here.

How do I help?

As a believer in the free market and the 2nd Amendment, I don't see the problem.

not really, they just low level thugs. could care less.

I'm actually an argie.
This is my hobby/work interest

You are a modern hero OP

>Gang stalkers like you should be hung up in public and spit upon

T.Triggered scum bag

Oh and I almost forgot, I would bet dollars to donuts you're a Freemason

Freemasons invented this stalking and blackmailing and extortion. Then the Freemasons passed this practice on to cuckservatives that began abusing it since the early 90's Freemason Reagan cult followers thought weed was more harmful than bombing innocent overseas.

You are a scumbag, no Sup Forums humor intended.

Felons can't own firearms.

>East side
Duh, god damn I'm glad we moved to the correct side of town. They say its getting "better" but once a spic shithole always a spic shithole. Fucking roaches ruining the best city in Texas.

I used to rob people like that when I was younger and did that sort of thing. They're so easy to spot because they want people to know they deal drugs and they always turn into sniffling bitches.

Can we get some nice officers to give this gentleman here a cozy home?

Report them to their county police, and to ICE(just internet).
Send my photos to a border patrol guy you trust, then search together for Hacker.
a small team will surely find solid info and then you can deport the spics.
That low level cuck is an invadir and he will cuck you as soon as he has the chance
>AROUND SPICS, DON'T IGNORE THE RISK!

>free market
destroyed by spics wasting our tax dollars on their criminal children who destroy anything they touch.
>2nd amendment
something to protect citizens but is now somehow celebrated by illegal aliens who threaten the free way of life of Americans?

Fuuuck you beaner.

>browns invade your once beatiful land
>itz okai

t. degenerate pot smoker

Get a load of this butthurt goy! They don't let beaners and retarded niggers into the Masons. The Masons are an offshoot of the Illuminati. The Illuminati was started by the great thinkers like Pythagoras. If you could understand mathmatics you could appreciate sacred ancient geometry. Since you cannot think for yourself, you will remain a pot smoking wage cuck scooping icecream or eventually breathing in dust all day doing dry wall like a good little manlet beaner.

Put your business out onto fbook and you deserve to get your dumb ass picked up.
People start getting nailed for it and maybe they'll learn a lesson.

bretty neat OP

I bet liberals think they can get a muslim population to do their dirty work and allah ackbar who they want them to.

He's got an American flag on his wall. Leave him alone.

>youtube.com/watch?v=N2t1ZVGpQpg
Someday you'll be one too, my lad

i have a couple of friends whose fathers are freemasons

that is mid-tier weed, why bother putting it in a jar.

statist as fuck. disgust.

There's nothing wrong with smoking pot, drinking alcohol, or smoking tobacco.

Everyone has their vices.

It's the hard shit that is degenerate (heroin, meth, crack.)

Shrooms, ecstasy and acid are also degenerate as fuck.

>people
subhumans aren't people. If they cannot think for themselves they don't deserve freedom. They will ruin it for all of us.
>learn a lesson
top kek!

LOOK AT THESE DIPSHITS DO THEY LOOK LIKE THEY LEARN ANYTHING???

Nah, it's just I have actual knowledge of what the US Constitution says (which you've never read) and I don't hop onto Internet bandwagons like a tool

C'mon now, I said "maybe".
Anomalies happen sometimes.

RAW IMMA GIVE IT TO YA
WITH NO TRIVIA
RAW LIKE COCAINE STRAIGHT FROM BOLIVIA

you sound desperate libcuck is pic in the OP you? :^)

Show some love guys.
this are not harmless hipsters,they're violent murderers

Texas, mayne

best track of the album

I bet they were normie tier. Once you get spotted in the masons you can move up the next ladder.

breddy sweet until the mystery degrees

pastebin.com/iAWRb7Mx

MY HIPHOP WILL ROCK AND SHOCK THE NATION LIKE THE EMANCIPATION OF PROCLOMATON WEAK EMCEES RUN UP WITH SLANG DATS DEAD MIGHT AS WELL RUN INTO THE WALL AND BANG YA HEAD

dick pics?

What privacy? They're putting all their shit out there. Millenials are fucking idiots.

>implying i'd save a brown dick on my computer
Also what's with the american obssesion of documenting their meals? they eat trashy snacks and put glossy photos of it.
I lived in USA once, it's a nice place if you have a brain.
their incompetence angers me

>psychedelics are degenerate
Spotted the normie faggot. If you cannot control your mind on these higher level drugs, you are weak.

Enjoy your lung cancer - OH maybe all that pot won't make you lazy and it will be cured? If not, you can always ruin your metabolism and libido with booze nigger.

mexicans have an affinity for stupid haircuts

Can you share some tips? I'd love to get into the weird black supremacy cults here in Sweden. They're so conflicted because we've never done anything wrong to black people and they have nothing to complain about here and they can't play victim either

Thanks m9000 you are a hero.

I will be getting into this more leading up to the great spic hordes that will try to come before November.
Volenteers get to hold down the area around the checkpoints and pop the spics trying to go around them. Gonna be gud.

That's a great idea swedebro

>spic says nigger
>then keeps typing like one
interesting

Found the nigger lover kike.

>hurrdurr muh trippin is open me up to da universe
>handlin a trip is a sign of a strung mind!!!1
toppest of keks

Listen kiddo, I've done my fair share of shrooms, ecstasy, and acid when I was younger. It is degenerate.

If you think they're some third eye opening spiritual experience you're a fucking degenerate hippy and need to go watch some more JRE.

Make a profile of a somali moslem, than slowly contact them and gain trust.
DO act stereotypically..they'rel ike that so youll fit in
>hey lets rape some infidels whores
>the swedish boys should be beheaded if they insult mohammed
Once you receive info screencap it+send to soldiers of odin or some shit

How do you smack lips in text form?

*smacks lips*

Imagine being a drug-dealing spic an some bored guy from the other corner of the continent fucks up your life and factually gets you shot by wielding a keyboard.

the Next Age of War is here. and, today, i am Ares

thanks

Great job ArgenCuz', maybe if Burgerstan actually sorted itself out the world would follow as well

nogs can't roleplay.
send emojis.

even high level narcos self-snitch
you guys just needed guts to do this.
the answer was right there all along

people who flaunt wealth should be rounded up even if they obtained it legally trough

>smoking swisher sweets
Fucking nigger tier cheap ciggarillos why not a black and mild for fuck sake
>360 dollars
Lmao like that's anything to brag about
>a bag full of what looks to be lemon jello
Might be pretty tasty
>some shitty Saturday night special cheap ak some single shot 22 and some lever gun proably in 22
>walmart watch
>lean
12 year old confirmed
>skulls
I'm positive he's 12

a fellow data miner

did you ever blackmail people?

Che boludo, you should work for the FBI, we need to round up these animals.

Not for money.
I unironically believe in absolute morals. Sometimes I tell a guy to stop selling drugs or he will get shot in the face whithin the year but they never stop.

they don't actually smoke the swisher, they just use them to roll blunts.

I don't think anyone uses B&M's for blunts unless they're the ones without a tip.

We don't we orginazie a weekly thread for trying to catch these Fuckers and put them in jail just gather enough evidence and forward it to the authorities

Found the spic ass nigger.

>los pibes de la eskina
>eskina

jesus christ, I didn't realize Spanish had its own ebonics

I will trade info on anyone in exchange for knowing who did this:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AMIA_bombing
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1992_attack_on_Israeli_embassy_in_Buenos_Aires
Knowing the true culcript with some proofs will give me HUGE political influence.

I am an anti-Peronist. populism ruined us!! they will never came back

Watch out we gotta oldfag over here! Does your dick still work after your binge drinking? You know the cycle right? First it makes you feel alive and free, then slowly the reality of your situation fades back in. Eventually you wake up the next morning, 35% testosterone, and continue the slow suicide to the alcohol/weed/tobacco jew. sucks to suck nigger.

How many "bad trips" did you take couchlocked and worrying you would never snap back? lol.

fucking numale faggot narcos, goddamn

>he doesn't know about abìilñitamée la bíràa pa el ayudìin

ma nigga we on the same stoic boat then

never establish contact and work from the fringe

its really fortunate that social media is a huge ocean full of small fish that can be caught easily

My friends use the black and mild for it because of the wood tip and I've heard that's the thing
But why the fuck would you buy the whole cigarillo when you can buy just the papers to roll
There literally right next to the cigarillos and for less money

>using a black to roll a blunt

How do we summon the Mod??
We can ask him to sticky this thread and bi-weekly at least create a new one.

I think this affects IRL..the mod should comply

burns slower and tastes different. Blunts are all cholos and cholas smoke m8. Papers are for hippies, pieces are for newbs, bongs are for hardcore life wasters.

>t. Triggered

>literally doing a policeman's job for him
>FOR FREE

Why not just be an officer, bro?

As much as I agree with criminals receiving swift justice... it's almost sad that you're actively wasting your time finding these guys and "tipping" local law enforcement.
I doubt they will even fucking care or bother to check up on it.

OP, you're a real faggot, bro! I'm sorry but it's true.
You have good intentions, obviously, but yeah... this is genuinely /r9k/ pathetic territory.