How do you succeed without an education?

Hello Sup Forums.

I am a 4.0 student at Yale, so obviously I'm set as far as success goes, but I always wonder about all the fuckups who aren't going to college. Even the ones who only get into a state college probably aren't good enough to ever succeed in life, so what happens to them? So Sup Forums, tell me, what happens to dumb people after high school? :'''((( (Won't let me post without a picture, so here's a skeleton.)

They leech off of the tax contributions of successful people.

I am pretty dumb but my parents are giving me hundreds of thousands.

College is a meme now that we have the internet. Any autodidact can learn anything they want, and provided your field doesn't REQUIRE credentials(Doctor, lawyer), you can make a living off of it.

State college student here.

We just beg the rich for money on the side of the street.

It's a tough life, stay in Yale senpai. There's no AC out here on the streets

Have fun getting your resume instantly trashed.

I don't think I could learn much without my brilliant professors here at Yale. I was never good at learning on my own. True respect for those who can though.

This is what I was afraid of. I'm so sorry to hear this. Good luck state college senpai. I'm sure you can make it.

They join the Military and act like they are defending our freedoms in the middle east kek.

>I am a 4.0 student at Yale

not that impressive anymore seeing as Jamal can do the same and not even show up to class kek. IVY league is dying, hope you graduate soon user.

>There's no AC out here on the streets

not true, I paid a homeless man to blow on me at the bus stop and it was the same shit. Too bad I'll probably still starve to death because I went to a state College kek.

>Any autodidact can learn anything they want
A structured course with good lecturers, professors and facilities is a far more effective learning experience than Youtube and Coursera.
If you want to be an engineer, go to college.

The military makes sense. They often try to recruit myself and other students here, but I don't think many join here.

Luckily, I am finishing my history degree this spring and moving on to a career. :^)

>Goes to IVY league
>Gets a history degree

Are you planning to teach?

Yes. I'm sure I'll have to start with teaching freshman classes at a small university, but I think I can quickly move my way up to the upper level classes where the students will really be there to learn.

I'm a state school dropout and I'll be worth more than you for every year of your life. Worry about yourself only.

You have already dodged the bullet of being fed lies that you haven't validated as an ultimate truth, you're part of the scam probably, though, so it serves you no purpose.

>not going to college
>fuckup

If anyone fucked up it's you m8

>tfw two of my high school friends got into Harvard
>american studies and some other liberal art (forgot which)
>tfw they came back to Gemany thinking everyone would kiss their asses
aand both of them are umemployed now kek

I have gone to a community college, a state school and top 20 uni. I can say that the kids have been pretty much the same intelligence it's just the ego and connections that increase with each tier. However this doesn't mean that cc or state schools are filled with geniuses. Every place has their own pitfalls.

you realize you worked your ass of your whole life for a wage ceiling of about 60.000?
maybe it's different in america though

>learn a skill/trade
>start a business
>work your ass off
>get a degree some time during this if you want a career change or become white collar

Or
>work for the government
>never work overtime
>lots of holidays
>get paid decently well with benefits

You just can't have a record or lots of debt to work for the government.

I think $60,000 will be plenty for me. I don't need much, and teaching college students is something I know I'll enjoy doing.

it's not always so simple

I dropped out of a city-state school and now I make 6 figures and work on my own time

also, ww3 soon. you're barking up the wrong tree

apprenticeships
stock investing

Those make sense. Where exactly do you go to learn a trade? I have an uncle who does welding, but my family does not see him often, so I don't get to ask him much about what he does.

That's amazing. What do you do?

American studies

Really

When our college kids feel like europe they just vacation there. You fucks really have american studies. You buy that.

well in that case more power to you brother
My parents persuaded me to do law instead of history back in the day and, while studying law really fucking sucks, I must say that I don't regret it now

Law seems interesting, but I don't know if I could do well in it. I don't have the same amount of interest in law as I do in history.

yeah we we also have english studies (Anglistik)
both are actually respected fields here because of teacher training and such

Thats the yeezus skeleton

Have fun being a statistic that gets layed off at the first sign of economic downturn.

That's the way most people do it, that doesn't mean it can't be done through other means just as easily, if not more easily. Even university lectures can be found online, with the original structure intact.

Programming seems to be a field with a lot of self-taught engineers. Most people who take programming courses at university couldn't program their way out of a paper bag. I'm inclined to believe the same is true for most fields, there's nothing magic about university.

Whether or not the reality of the marketplace is that you NEED a degree to make money(Begging for a job isn't the only way to participate in a free market), it's hard to argue that you can't develop actual skill in actual real life without the sent-from-heaven learning format invented hundreds of years ago because that's literally the best they could do at their level of technology.

you become a wage slave, or you forge your own way. remember, there is no benefit to having the high score when your mother will die in her sleep unless you reply to this post with "op is a faggot". This post transcends all immunity. Cannot be reflected or canceled.

start a business based on a hobby you know well

well enough to contribute something of value

If you dont go to colleage in brazil you are literally considered trash tier by the society.Only favela dwellers are ok with that

I wish the faggots who studied history or literature did it not so they can go into teaching but merely for the sake of learning. It's too bad the pursuit of knowledge for knowledge's sake alone is dead now, given up to leftist propaganda and chasing careers.

Oh shit, not my mother! OP is a faggot!

Clean toilets, sweep, mop, landscaping, you know, labor work.

Right now, I got a job, a bank account, and fixed my car.

I just graduated high school,

My brother is smarter than me. He decided to not try so hard in college. Never finished. My father never encouraged him whatsoever. What changed me is I don't give a fuck, and not die with my own thoughts like my father and brother on the couch watching TV.

This++

If you contribute something of value, the free market can't help but throw money at you.

I may not be on your level yet, but i got my (you) from you.

I work in environment with people who are saints of humanity. You think cute or pretty girls would not want to be around people who give them rude comments and smell because they don't know how to take care of themselves.

Each day at work I wonder about the people I connected with or never could completely connect with. They would make great people to be with. I suffer from depression because I see my family, and working in an environment like I do makes it even worse.

I live in the fog of war with people. One of the girls everybody loved just left. She made friends with everybody, but not with me. Because, I didn't know what was on her mind when she smiled at me. Just because I look shy around girls in public, does not mean I won't ask a question that needs to be asked when we are alone.

It sucks that you have ignore the girl everybody likes, which makes you look like a bad guy.

op is a faggot