My parents are rich and I come from Norway, ask me anything

My parents are rich and I come from Norway, ask me anything

Attached: 44vf9jf1xjky.png (604x516, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.slate.com/articles/business/dispatches/2012/12/swedish_migrant_workers_and_norwegian_oil_wealth_have_reversed_the_centuries.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how rich?

Why are you still single?

Gib 4k USD to my patreon please.

I hope youre really happy user and have a good life.

2,5-3 million usd income a year + properties/stocks/Land/wine etc worth somewhere around 12 million usd (i am not 100% sure i dont have full insight).

so not super rich but in 1%

Does your feet smell like cheesy poofs?

Attached: d9abf25e.jpg (640x667, 52K)

Do they avoid taxes? They're like 42.2% on avg in your country.

what types of jobs

please need an australian gf

How's so how much of their riches do your parents supply you with anyway?

>net worth only 4 times the annual income
I don't believe in you

But why are you still on Sup Forums??

do you like swedes?

Keep in mind most of the money earned is reinvested and/or spent into things, and as its not my money I do not have insight into how much they actually own and how much they are actually worth, i only have rough estimates brasilanon.

they give me free housing for studies and supply me with money for whatever i need, but i dont rly demand super expensive stuff on a regular basis either.

no they are disgusting desu.

they try to pay as little as possible, but yes taxes sucks major balls here and my father has probably paid half of his earnings straight into taxes. being rich in norway isnt as big of a deal compared to being rich in a more capitalistic country.

Buy me something on steam pls :3

i dont like spending money, so no

Thanks bitch. How they became rich?

shut the fuck up and go waiter tables while your women are raped by pakis and somalians

Attached: 0T89LKK.png (991x672, 206K)

probably a larper

nah, norway is one of the easiest countries to get rich in.

If you fail there are literally 0 consequences.There are so many safety nets its ridiculous.

how old are you?
virgin?
height?
hobbies?
what do you study?
friends?

based

Attached: 4ef7776a.jpg (379x318, 12K)

20, no, 190, fotball and browsing the web, nothing atm, yes quite a few but not many close

I want to be rich with 0 fail consequences, but I don't want to move to norway like those traitors.

how so? what're this "safety nets"? subsidies?

"swedish banana peels norway" meme is true? this was famous in many south korea's online sites a few years ago (perhaps in japan too) because sweden is a representative small wealthy country in northern europe so most south koreans thought it was funny and oddly fake

very easy to liquidate all debt f.ex, if you royaly fuck up and are out of job you are straight on unemployed benefits etc, shitton of subsidies.

its almost always the big guys getting stuck with the debt as the society in norway will 99% protect the little guy.

>swedish banana peels norway

i have no idea what this is supposed to mean?

amp.slate.com/articles/business/dispatches/2012/12/swedish_migrant_workers_and_norwegian_oil_wealth_have_reversed_the_centuries.html

well yes, Norway has for centuries been dominated either by danes or swedes. we got our complete independence like 150 years ago.

and then for the longest time we were the poorest and least developed (not by an insane margin but still) until we found oil and then we became the richest.

What do you plan to do with your inheritance?

f.ex right now im talking to customer service in norway, and guess whos working as the lowly paid desk slave? a swede.

fuck off richfag or give us your money

bro thats in like 30-40 years, hopefully i have built my own fortune with guidance from my parents by then.

What does it feel like to have been born with a silver spoon and to be a white rich boy?

i dont think of it that much but there are a few moments where i think how ridiculously lucky i have been.

then you have done a great job well it is hard to find products or culture related to norway in south korea, but norwegian aquatic products are famous here and if my memory is correct, oldboy's last scene was shot in norway

Attached: DSC_0596.jpg (600x398, 248K)

is he talking to you in swedish or norwegian?

what are your plans for life? are you just fucking around until you take over the family business or are you building a career of your own?

swedish

oil,fish and renewable energy is what we do.