Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FZ_OvJy0qqY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they're 'avin' a laugh

>that's the problem with arsenal, they always try to walk it in.

was pretty accurate at the time

I'M NOT A WINDOW CLEANER

I'm disabled

I miss that show

Macs? No, I really only work with windows.

a gay musical
called gay

peep show for betas who need a laugh track

BAD

used to be into this show years ago, watched the special the other day and it was painfully unfunny. was it always that bad?

peep show sucks
its not funny and boring

Have you ever tried and pull a Moss and Roy and lied about something you like that you know very well you find boring or just don't care for?

They were clearly running out of ideas and the special was shit

peep show is for betas lmao

t. the creator of the it crowd

then wtf is IT for? omegas? richmonds?

How did the fire start?

At Sea Parks?

Bernateli? Why a word from him can make or break a business!

youtube.com/watch?v=FZ_OvJy0qqY

BOARD GAME
BOARD GAME
BOARD GAME

At least it had Super Hans

>Have you ever tried and pull a Moss and Roy and lied about something you like that you know very well you find boring or just don't care for?
yes, about football

Oh fuck, I forgot Moss's board game podcast was in the special. That was the only good bit.

I'm 100% everyone does and no one genuinely likes football except to make them look more masculine.

>I'm 100% everyone does and no one genuinely likes football except to make them look more masculine.

I like football, I'm still a shut-in loser and watch it alone, it's not making me look more masculine to anyone.

What was McGregor thinking trying to go into boxing?

>Have you ever tried and pull a Moss and Roy and lied about something you like that you know very well you find boring or just don't care for?

Life? I remember a successful guy and I were chatting and he told me he asks all his prospective employees what their motivation is. I was like oh yeah cool. Then I realised there is nothing that motivates me, I just exist cause otherwise I'd get bored. I think my motivation is usually spite if I do get motivated.

CUZ THE TEMPERATURE'S TOO HOOOOTTTT

Jen is dead

You lie

How i the fuck is peep show not for betas? It's made by the most beta cunt ever and there are literally lines in it about hating UKIP and racism

Great show, hope Linehan has a new project soon

That episode is 100% genius. I much prefer it over The Work Outing but both are great. Third favourite would have to be where Moss and Roy bunk off work and try to be bad boys.

>Do you even like Grand Designs?
>Ugh...YEAH

HER NAME IS JANE OR JEN OR SOMETHING SIMILAR

cause its real

beta is a denial mindset, betas are never honest and raw

I LOOOVVEE WIIILLIIIESS

But every character in Peep show in a beta

literally all sociopaths. mashing drugs, partying, controlling people, carrying knives, killing dogs, not giving a fuck about anyone

yew

>Super Hans
>Beta

Nani?

Sounds like a muslim show to me.

I was actually the last one to sleep with her

The episode about Mark's racist friend paints him as an incredibly nice person, so it's much more ambiguous that that. Not that you were watching properly

YOU BASTARD

ELTON JOHN IS GOING TO SING A BEAUTIFUL SONG...ABOUT DEATH

SPEAK! PRIEST!

That's the problem with McGregor, he always tries to walk it in.

>Dear sir/madam,
>Fire!

Who's a pedophile?