Why were the Jews expelled from Spain?

Why were the Jews actually expelled from Spain, specifically? I'm a jew, and the reason we are given of course is that the Spanish were bigots but I wonder the specifics. Now I know the Jews are anti-monarchic (unless its a Jewish king of course)

I assume they promoted social stuff of some sort that was anti-status quo and maybe pissed off some nobles with corruption/usury but are there any READABLE primary or secondary sources that I could get or knowledgable anons to help me understand the specifics?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra_Decree
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13798-slave-trade
nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To be fair it was pretty easy to piss off spain back then. Maybe for once you actually dindu nuffin.

I'm sure it was something specific. I just wonder if it was more a usury gone bad situation or literature or alinsky-type motivating the masses against the monarch via social reform that got them in the goop.

They were allied with the Muslims.

I don't know, but there's a very strong anti-jewish literature throughout all the Spanish medieval literature. In the XV century everybody already hated jews.

Interesting. More info?

nahh it was just cause in Spain u can only be catholic so the jew said we r catholic now but lied and continue with their jewery, and then the catholic kings kick that from here, we also do that with the moors was religion thing

Because Spain is for Spaniards?

There were some reports that jews try to convert christians back then. So they decided to expell them.

In fact, it was quite a common practice back then. It's a period post-feudalism, when every king of Europe try to give birth of the idea of nation. The same goes for Louis XIV. They wanted one country, one religion, one king.

So yes, they were pissed of because they tried to achieve this goal by converting the moors while the jews (acording to the inquistion) try to convert christians.

Wikipedia stuff : en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra_Decree
You can read the decree easily by yourself if you want.

they help the muslims to take the peninsula.
when the spaniars got their land back they kick them out.

Because Spain is part of the fucking Iberian Peninsula! That means everyone there envies their neighbour and "schadenfreude" is the order of the day (we have this in common with the kraut scum).

Given that jews were rich they were targeted.

Usury and money and political happenings, mainly parasitism.

Jews were heretics.

Yes but what specifically. I was inspired to create t this thread because someone in another thread was talking about social reforms pushed by jews in Spain leading to their downfall because they play their hand too hand. I am sort of wondering what specific policies or goals the 1450's SJW's would have had.

tru

They pretty much handed the muslim invasion of Spain in 711. Muslims have always been their proxy to attack christendom.

Not knowing Isaac Abravanel or the history of your peninsula...

What are you retarded? Spain and every country other than the Eternal Anglo knew about Cabalistic Jewish black magic

>big noses
>always hoarding money
>probably were dirty money lenders, charging jewish standard interest
>opposing religion from christianity
>allegedly allied with the muslims

idk just speculating, but this might actually be more accurate than you think

>In 2014, the government of Spain passed a law allowing dual citizenship to Jewish descendants who apply, in order to "compensate for shameful events in the country's past."

Wew lad

Any more specific info? And was there a specific incident that provoked 1492? Usury-related or Muslim-invader related?

More than enough:
jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13798-slave-trade

Kikebro you got expelled from every single country except ottomans. Then Ataturk came and kicked your people out though

You are not a Jew. Jews are black. You're Jewish. The equivalent to a Mexican waking up and saying he's going to be Chinese. Your blood is not that of my forefathers you damn heathen. My people got kicked out because after my people and our cousins the Ishmaelites(Arabs) ruled and educated all of Europe and you ungrateful bastards forced us out after a while that's all. The Moors were Israelites and Ishmaelites but simply called Moors because we're both black. My people during this time translated the Holy Bible from Hebrew to Greek and Latin at this time, while our cousins the Ishmaelites established quite a few cultural centers and educated you all in various sciences and mathematics alongside us. They also introduced y'all to Masonic science and astrology but we didn't have anything to do with that. How do you repay us? Kicking us out and then enslaving us and completely erasing our history. Massa is Hebrew for oppressor. My people weren't ignorant they called y'all massa on purpose so we'd never forget who our oppressors were and our Hebrew heritage which you Jewish pieces of shit tried to steal. You can fool the world but you can't fool GOD nor can you fool my people who are also GODS. As it is written in our laws my people are Gods and we'll enslave you all for he that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity. Only way to save yourself is to bow down to us as you should and say to the wooly haired Negro Israelite first. Y'all are not Gods. The Kingdom of Heaven is for our sake.

Beacuse they opened the gates to the muslim invaders??? Also they behaved like shit durring the time muslims gave them some power(durring the early stages). Its not like we expelled and hated jews for no reasons.

In 1492 Ferdinand was thinking of not expelling the Jews from Spain in exchange for some gold.

The inquisitor Torquemada heard of this, stormed into the castle, ripped his cross off and threw it at Ferdinand. Then he told Ferdinand if he were to accept the bribe he would be betraying Jesus for money, as Judas did.

>WE WUZ

I just want the specifics. You are not helping.

Kikes

>jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13798-slave-trade
So they got kicked out for enslaving Christians or for bringing in Muslim slaves a la Rapefugees that then destabilized the country?

based torquemada

Also called Heroism and pure sanity.

because you killed Jesus

ok
-enslaving
-usury
-heresy
-double agents
-sedition
+they were there
++ they killed Christ
+++ they didn't help christians so when the christians retake the land they worth nothing
++++ even the indians in the new discovered land had more rights and they were savages
+++++ they converted to christianism and keep jewishing all sabath long...

And with all that, some prominent jews and moors were well considered through centuries. So not all were considered the same, only the vast majority.

SPECIFICS
What happened specifically in the late 1400's that led to the breaking point.

The Jews were making big money on the Ottoman Muslim slave trade. Most times Jews were expelled from countries it had to do with usurious banking\press practices along with horrible treatment of gentile women (selling them to Muslim harems to be raped and neglected to death)

press practices?

>why do jews keep getting expelled from every country they settle in
>surely it can't be our fault, it must be the racist goyim!

I wish I saved that pic of leaders from ancient history to today describing the unifying features of a Jew controlled institution

nothing happened specifically, nose. your kind fucked up with western people for centuries and you think something specific fired up the ovens? you are so naive.

Oh yeah that would be great.
Yeah but why 1492. Clearly something triggered it to happen then.

>and the reason we are given of course is that the Spanish were bigots
That's always what they say. Same reason why Hitler allegedly wanted to (((Holocaustâ„¢))) all the Jews.

Revisionist shit.
The Catholics wanted a caliphate. They put in a system that ISIS would have been proud of. The edict of expulsion was because their Jihadi John, Torquemada, threw a fit.

You Christians never own your insanity because it happened so long ago. People never change and all religions are stupid.

It is bullshit that Christianity is a religion of love and peace.

Well I would like actual history. Neither "we were jut being good jews and they were spiteful because we were different!" nor "gotta gas those kikes!" really informs.

Probably assholes on both sides. I just want to know who and how.

dunno, why the water overflows a glass? who cares, kill yourself

I think its important to know the history of my people to know how best to proceed in the future. Plus the idea that we were just randomly kicked out in 1492 because they hated jews is preposterous.

Stop fucking up with other people. You werent randomly kicked, you were kicked because you fucked up with peoples future, power and leadership for centuries until someone was fed up with you, didnt need anymore your gold and expelled you.

What you are asking is "where is the limit where i can keep bleeding the goys but not killed or expelled".

Thre is no limit, one die you will die exterminated like the vermin you are.

You can lick my Spanish and Christian anus whenever you want.

You can find that info in a fast google search. But you are an idiot if you think anybody with a minimun knowledge in history will say a single specific event.
That's not how you analyze a seven centuries period.
No more answers, use google.

Nah, you are playing your game.
The language talked by the jews in the peninsula was the Ladino

Literal translation for ladino used in common spanish today?
1. adj. Astuto, sagaz, taimado.
sly, deceiving, mischevious, devious...

And there you are, that's why the jews were kicked out.

>COPYPASTA N' SHIET

you got them back in the end

nytimes.com/2008/12/04/world/europe/04iht-gene.4.18411385.html

Spanish are nazis

lad there was a few that became christians, and we had 350 years of inquisition to ensure they do, they can choose catholic or gtfo

I'm asking what specific incident caused relations to snap.

Not about Judaism, but this lecture provides much needed context about what was going on at the time. in Spain 1492 the fate of the Moors and the Jews was the same because they were cooperating against Christian interests (not being enslaved

after winning the moors we went full catholic and if u was a jew and keep with that saying that u was converted u was killed by the spanish inquisition . lots of jews do that and lots of jews died

Probably same reason why there's so much sectarian tension in the Middle East. Iberia in the Middle Ages was a huge warzone like parts of the Middle East today. Nobles and warlords ally with corrupt clerics to alienate the peoples based on their most critical difference, in this case religion, to instigate internal conflicts and debilitate their enemies, also rally one people against another.
In the end, it's all so fucked up the Kings had to expel jews and muslims so Spain didn't end like Yugoslavia.
At least this is how i see it.

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

Copypasta material

here are you specifics kike:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alhambra_Decree

the gist of it is this:

jews were anti-spanish or spanish neutral
King was pro-spanish (duh)
Jews refused to become christians
Spanish were angry for the jews helping the muslims during the arab wars

Essentially the Alhambra decree had little to do with any new or specific antisemitism, but more to do with simply controlling the land. The King was going to kick them out the moment he had consolidated power enough to do so and got his affairs in order, and that happened in 1492.