Can we get a based book thread going since /lit/ are a bunch of fucking commies?

Can we get a based book thread going since /lit/ are a bunch of fucking commies?

>pic related
It's based, and how he explains to end std's with a good plan around chapter 10 is a true redpill

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YfRgvfruhPo
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/Germany/Adolf Hitler - Mein Kampf (Ford Translation).pdf
gen.lib.rus.ec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The book itself isn't great but it's written by a great leader so it's an interesting read.

I liked the book.

I liked it too but I'm just saying it's not the best. I'd give it a 6 or 7 out of 10.

I've already read that, Zeiger did a great job

That's fair.

Yeah, it was pretty nice. Some of the responses weren't that good, but it's certainly a good framework. Especially for novice rhetoriticians.

The art of persuasion by Schopenhauer

Thanks for the good books my Sup Forumsacks

np

Read Myth of the twentieth century by Alfred Rosenberg (he's not Jewish he was a Nazi).

youtube.com/watch?v=YfRgvfruhPo

Culture of Critique
The Jewish Century
Democracy the God that Failed
Man Economy and State
The Creature of Jekyll Island

Do you have a link/archive for the clean download? (without added/changed things)

>reading meme book
>not reading Culture of Critique instead

>not reading a meme book that you can read in the original language
What is that book?

STRATEGIKON - The white man's Art of War

download a pdf?
laraj.ca/AGwiki/uploads/Fascism/Germany/Adolf Hitler - Mein Kampf (Ford Translation).pdf
English, don't know about German

What would the world look like today if Germany had won the war?

Have fun.

gen.lib.rus.ec

Hobbes - Leviathan

I've read this a few times. It's good. I get the sense that Jack, this is not a criticism, has a homosexual-warboy-post-apocalypse fantasy.

I like it. I definitely suggest Donovan.

Hello patrician