Are you conditioned to watch only trump's propaganda?

I've heard trump supporters are conditioned to watch only propaganda of their own candidate, is this true?

Did any of you even visit correctrecord.org/the-points (which actually has sources to prove it's points) to give a chance to clinton defend herself or did you avoid it because of trump's psychological conditioning??

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280
youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
politicususa.com/2016/08/18/trump-shows-1-african-american-support-giving-worst-pitch-history.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So. did you visit it, or were you conditioned to hate it without a reason?

Sage

>op managed to bump his own thread

Hillary Clinton committed treason by selling foreign policy through her foundation during her time as Secretary of State.

She has repeatedly broken the law in numerous other ways and should be arrested.

Donald Trump is a demigod and a Magus of Memes. Prove me wrong, protip, you're a faggot.

Holly shit the layout of that site is dreadful

Thats a lie made by breitbart news, user. see pic related.

You were conditioned to believe any negative conspiracy on her.

Pure coincidence.

Get the hell out of here, Jew.

Not a coincidence, but an expected pattern.
almost everyone donated to it, including trump, which is what created that "pattern".

There is no ground to this conspiracy. it has no teeth, you were all conditioned to believe in it just because its against her

Says the Jew.

>Y-you're the ones who are conditioned!
>Even though the DNC leak proved Hillary is colluding with the media, and we all know from experience that both political parties, the MSM, the Establishment, and the fucking Pope all tried and failed to stop Trump, but are still at it.

Liberal projection at its finest.

Hillary has broken the law multiple times. Having her own server by itself is an objective crime

Alright, but the Holocaust also didn't happen, you kikes conditioned it.

1. No leak ever proven that Clinton Cash was true, its all just more baseless claims and you guys buy it like ducks after a bread trail. they just drag you down the rabbit hole of believing this conspiracy.

2. the mainstream media also had some things against hillary, user. breitbrat news that many people here watch is far more biased than the MSM

Hey you rotten Kike, remember Hillary has done illegal shit a hundred times more than Trump.

Trump has broken the law more time than Hillary.

Also this.

You're lying and badly. Go fuck yourself kike.

Here's proof that the Hillary controlled DNC used a pay to play system. There were other emails in the Hillary server leak that showed she had a similar system set up for the Clinton Foundation that you can find by searching pay to play on the wikileaks site

wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/20280

You think im the one who is lying but not the right wingers because you were conditioned to believe so.

I wonder how many Israelis Clinton has working for her.

Yes, I was 'conditioned' by all this evidence of Hillary committing blatant crimes and then lying about it on television.

Out of thousands of emails, using the term pay to play once is not a conclusive proof. and btw if you look at the email, it was not sent by her and was not sent to her.

>if you repeat a lie often enough, you are a Republican

>I did not sleep with that woman
>you can keep your doctor

Also my only conditioning is from watching politics play out over the years. I'll admit I was surprised when Trump stopped funding Hillary in 2008, along with how blatantly she changed her views when her new primary donor (Soros) asked her to. Video related, her immigration position in 2006 when she was still on the Trump teat

youtube.com/watch?v=_uXJ1mgkyF0

What's your paycheck, heeb?

As if trump doesn't flop and lie a ton....

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

I wonder who's behind this...

Oh you misunderstand, I don't like Trump either. He funded Bill and Hillary since at least the 80's which is enough to keep me from voting for him

OP you are here shilling such basic lies.

We have researched Hillary hundreds of hours.
I literally used to support her before Trump, and I knew some of the things.

That was 2 years ago, and I started going down the rabbit hole. Really looking at her and anything declassified from her past.

You can come here and promote lies and propaganda with your Israel proxy but you will accomplish nothing.

I am a cop, and if Hillary cheats and steals this election know that every cop is going to be looking for liberal traitors like you.

And we are going to make you disappear.

In Hillary's America when a liberal calls 9-11, they will never be seen again.

They will receive no help.

I am not the liar user, its the GOP that lie about her.

There are people with massive interests to harm her, do you seriously think every negative thing they say about her is true? if you do, you are being unfairly biased.

>I am a cop, and if Hillary cheats and steals this election know that every cop is going to be looking for liberal traitors like you.

>And we are going to make you disappear.

You are faggot of colossal proportions

"Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality"

Liberalism is a great philosophy for society; why aren't YOU a liberal?

I watch both democrat and republican propaganda, to have a clear view of both sides, and i chose republican. what is the problem?

The problem is that much of the republican propaganda on Hillary is lies.

lies?
you made a statement, now explain yourself.

>Zionism; a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann.
That doesn't sound that bad. I wonder why Palestinians aren't Zionist?

no explanation? oh well....

reeee stop proxying, the other shill is with a German flag

how im i shilling? he cannot explain his own fucking statement.

SAGE

>Israel CTR kike has dropped all pretense and just links directly to CTR now

is this some sort of retarded reverse psychology shit?

top kek

sage goes in options guys

jewgle Appletree and JIDF

At this point, I wouldn't really care if Trump came out and said he wants to legalise cannibalism

I wouldn't care if in the next debate, he drops his pants and starts windmilling his cock around on stage.

I don't hold much hope for Western society any more, and I just want the candidate that is going to piss off the people who are ruining it.

Seeing the absolute terror these shitty people have over the idea of Trump winning pleases me greatly.
I want to see all the smug leftist media faggots like John Oliver have a mental breakdown when Trump wins.
Fuck, I don't live in the US and even our media is shilling against him hard.
There are people in my country who were doing telephone and online promotional work for Sanders.
I want to see retarded faggot hipsters try to start their commie revolution and get beaten down.

I'm hoping this election can prove that the "Silent Majority" exists, and hopefully won't be silent for much longer.

Alpha as fuck

>first of all
stopped there. you can't hide the social marxist influence on everything you fags write.

You will regret doing this in the end, fake jew.

>"Modern Liberalism is not a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality"

You do understand "Clinton Cash" is little more than a newspaper clipping scrapbook, right? All the information contained in the book came from Main Stream news stories.

Get gassed nigger

All of its critics have never laid eyes on it.

I'm not a Zionist since i think state and religion should be separated.

You are incorrect. you can't just put your own definition for a word that has an official, well recognized definition.

SHUT IT DOWN.

>I've heard trump supporters are conditioned to watch only propaganda of their own candidate, is this true?
No.

You're misrepresenting the sources with those images.

>He didn't keep the same opinion of the Clinton's as time passed and their misdeeds came to light.
lol, he thinks this is an argument.

>"Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality"
There's a difference between liberty and freedom and liberty and equality, comrade.

Selectively presented information that presented a fake reality. its also full with lies

>Highest support from black voters
LMAO
politicususa.com/2016/08/18/trump-shows-1-african-american-support-giving-worst-pitch-history.html

Also he was literally SUED and LOST THE CASE for discriminating jobs for African Americans. so fuck that.

Also, trump is a proven liar: youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

ANDDD, pic related completely debunks the notion your image provided.

AS USUAL, the alt-right try to rig the elections with lies, just like their own candidate. you guys complain about the "corrupt establishment" but you became what you "claim" you fight against - corrupted liars.