Fun fact:

Fun fact:

Trump supporters will claim that Correct The Record is lying, even though they provide sources to prove that republicans have been lying about them.

Just face it, Clinton Cash and other republican conspiracies have been lying to you all along.

correctrecord.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328
youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A

Fun fact:

No matter how many sources you cite, no one here will vote for Clinton.

>can't wait to put you thumbs on my Jew necklace

WTF #ImWithHer now!

You are incorrect because even some right-wingers come to the realization Trump is far too dangerous and reckless to be president.

His recklessness and lack of critical knowledge is irredeemable.

>wearing jewelry

no user, they must be crushed into dust

Clever girl

ITT people respond to bait

Fun Fact:

you're a retard.

I'm not baiting user.
Did you even visit correct the record before hating it, or were you conditioned to hate it?

>Israeli defending Clinton
How appropriate
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/18328

>Citing biased sources

Fuck off, friendo.

The intellectual dishonesty of the left only works on the uninformed.

(sage)

Isn't every thread bait these days?

>sage

Hey, (((OP))), how about this. As a apparent member of what Hillary and her cohorts label as the Alt-Right I support the legal genocide of blacks and other minorities through abortion. So as a member of the so called Alt-RightI find myself in total agreement with Hillary in support of a degenerate mothers right to kill her degenerate baby. Conversely, Trumps position now as the Republican candidate is against abortion. I can not support Trump as his policy is against the Alt-Right desire to have degenerate babies killed en masse. Thus I can come to only one conclusion and that is to support the candidate for president of the united states that will continue to support the killing of unborn degenerate black babies.

#AltIsWithHer

correct the record isnt a source you faggot and none of them post links

its just "hes racist" a million times

It's official... This Kike is the biggest Shitposter of the day... Knocking off the douche keep talking about his Taxes not one person except Shills care about..

We've told you all day. You will do nothing to change our mind.

Hitlary hates JEWS.
Donald loves Kikes like his Daughter and grandkids.

Hitlary is your enemy but you praise her like a good Self-Loathing Jew.
The Don will love and protect you from those that want to slit your throat.

You have Stockholm syndrome.

Fun Fact:

You're a covetous jew.

Dangerous to the (((Agenda)))

Oy vey it's like another Shoah! Never forget the six gorillion lampshades, you evil goyim! And never question the jewish-run communist Lamestream media. Everything they say is truth, and anyone who disagrees is a rayciss bigoted anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist! Vote for the jew-run communist agenda, and they will deliver a nice Soviet-style police state for you goyim....errrrr, I mean a multicultural utopia.

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton The Racist

Hillary Clinton calls blacks "super predators" and says they "must be brought to heel."

Hillary Clinton praises Robert Byrd, former recruiter for the KKK.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who said minorities must be exterminated like weeds.

Hillary Clinton praises Margaret Sanger, a woman who led a quiet campaign of genocide against minorities using abortion.

KNOW YOUR TROLL:

OP is a fag who uses an Israel based proxy to play an obvious CTR style bait troll.

You can automatically recognize him by his highly identifiable writing and trolling style.

Any attempts to reply to his topics are wasted efforts.

DIAGNOSIS:

Deep rooted mental illness. To be this dedicated to your trolling you have to have serious psychological problems. Also probably spends all of his time alone.

Fun fact :

The holocaust will actually happen soon, and we won't stop at 6 gorillons.

Advertising your employer is not allowed here, my big-nosed friend.

Appletree was better

SAGE

Stormfag get out

Please keep this innocent pure maiden out of your shitposting.

I bet you don't even know who the girl in the OP is

I'm a democrat and vote for her for these reasons. Do you think nothing should be done if Iran were to nuke Israel? Did you want Gaddafi in charge?

>You are incorrect because even some right-wingers come to the realization Trump is far too dangerous and reckless to be president.

Those are the educated ones. They read newspapers. Trump's base is uneducated whites.

You're in the wrong website. Facts don't matter here.

yawn... and sage

stop trying to be a subversive faggot, you're being extremely obvious

LOL!

>stop trying to be a subversive faggot, you're being extremely obvious

You're projecting from your own insecurity/shame.

I'm just talking straight up, not being "subversive". Image is from the front page of NYT today

Thanks for correcting the record.

>Those are the educated ones. They read newspapers.

Muh newspaper education.

Kike flag