The fuck happened to her?

The fuck happened to her?

What tv show is this?

Do you even know how these things, let alone all of reality, works?

She's just a women, she's of no importance to anyone. Donald Trump on the other hand, is an asset, which is why they made him President.

Trump is a treasonous pig who collaborated with Russia to manipulate the election in his favor. This has been known for awhile now.

I can't find this movie on IMDB, what's it called?

>he still believes in that failed russia narrative
kek, I thought liberals abandoned that after it was disproven time and time again and moved on to Drumpf is a white nationalist now

Trump is hated more than ever
Him winning was the best thing to happen

Ruskies rigged the polls for their orange pupper

>thinking he was serious/not memeing
lmao, elections have been rigged since JFK got popped bad, Dorflang Krompft is a cucky for IsraHell

pretty sure she lost cause russia bribed the electoral college to vote for trump

she won the popular vote

>disproven time and time again

Right, which is why the investigation is still well underway and Trump as recently as last week was still firing people who are asking questions in an attempt to cover his ass. Btw he's a white nationalist too.

what's great is how the alt-right is just desperately clinging to "well at least liberals are angry" because Trump has failed to deliver on every single one of his promises.

What you mean that investigation by an Obama plant that has turned up nothing?

Your tinfoil hat is getting too tight.

He hasn't even been in office a full year yet

pretty sure she lost cause the people in charge wanted Donald Trimp as the leaderhead instead of a woman

what are some other good kinos where the seemingly unstoppable bad guy is defeated?

You might be too retarded to understand this but these sorts of investigations take awhile. And they've already uncovered tons of damning evidence.

>Obama plant
Thanks, I needed the chuckle.

Lmao do you actually believe the Trump pee hotel story

>yeah look at all this evidence they have on Trump!
>just look!
>of course I don't have to prove it or say it, but just watch CNN!

Good thread. Upboated

So he's not planning on getting around to the gigantic wall being built until his second or third year of office? Do you understand the practicalities of how long that would actually take and how much it would cost? Just how retarded are you? Well, you're a Trump supporter so I guess that answers my question.

Not him but he's probably into even weirder stuff.

It needs funding first retard which is why he is putting pressure on the obstructionist congress

I wish everyone itt died tonight in their sleep.

You'll just discount any evidence I supply and counter with made up shit from alt-right dot com, so tell me, why should I bother?

Except me of course, no one replied to any of my posts because I was right the whole time!