Genuine question

Genuine question
How does an average native british male compete with masculine, dominant slavs(polish) and bbc?
Births of parents both of native british ancestry have been constant throughout the years, so there must be something that makes average native british men like on the right side of the op pic appealing
Tell me your secret

Attached: virgin brit1.png (1650x906, 1.47M)

The anglo does not compete with lesser races

Attached: Meandthelads.jpg (1680x1120, 531K)

is inbreeding that prominent over there?

Fugg, we found Quasimodo

>dominant slavs(polish)
no such thing

in fact polish women flock to black and paki men

>no such thing
says a britbong, lel

>be a Paki in Poland
>good looking Paki even
>no women flock to you

I call bs

idk they go crazy with the racemixing when they come here. maybe they feel ashamed there or unsafe

Do Slavs think they're some sort of hardmen? You had to send Russians with guns, knuckle-dusters and military training just to smack about a handful of drunk English fans who weren't even from a firm.

they loook like normal people, nothing like kgb thugs
its probably because brits are even more inferior to slavshits, because slavs are in general quite fit while britshits are couchpotatoes

Slavs are not fit people at all

they are builtfat or built, but never skinnyfat while the virgin soybrit is a skinnyfat or obese pubdweller, that ko'd out by a simple bitchslap

Attached: 1-11.jpg (600x406, 148K)

If Poles are so tough how comes Poles on Sup Forums always cry about Poles getting beaten up by chavs in the UK?

Attached: 1519666121719.jpg (436x450, 56K)

poles are weak slavshits, remember russians beat you
thats tatar, volga german, and mongol influence

Aren't Poles racist as fuck?

One of my friends is a Georgian Turk. While his family is technically Muslim, they were all raised in the Soviet Union and Russia. Their culture has its differences with Slavic mores, but most of them drink, dance, and listen to music.

IIRC, he went with one of our mutual friends to Poland a few years back. Ended up leaving a few days early because he couldn't stand the nonstop, casual racism -- his friend's own aunt refused to give him a house key so he could come home earlier, saying in Polish that "these dark people can't be trusted."

Dude fucking hates Poland now.

What are you on about? If anything Slavs are defined by being skeletors
They are racist in Poland but as soon as their women won’t get chased down by butthurt Januzses for dating a black man they all happily take the BBC.

>If anything Slavs are defined by being skeletors
they are defined by subhumans that can fight, and do stupid stuff that could anybody get killed within a radius of 50m
for me dutch are the actual lanklet skeletors

Just look at the stats. Western-European cities are full of slavic women on an adventure while Slav men stay behind in the villages.

Attached: E2B8500D-64CF-4E0A-8971-499D8B81D527.jpg (1260x1260, 345K)

Ah.

To be fair, I did sleep with a Lithuanian woman who'd moved to London to start a career as a banker.

I'm white, though, and also not a frigid, witless Britbong.

good to know

>Aren't Poles racist as fuck?
Hard to tell desu

On one hand you hear a lot about bad treatment, attacks, spitting etc (and not fake news, actual real people I deem trustworthy). At the same time I never see this. Maybe I'm somehow immune to noticing, maybe outsiders are scared because Polish people on default stare at you like you're a piece of shit lying around and they do that to each other, no exceptions. So you know, it's just a Polish thing to be always unsatisfied, always annoyed, always putting up hostile demeanor.

Dunno man, I'm a Paki, and some dumb Poles even mistake Chinese for refugees, so looking more or less like some Arab, I should statistically be getting a hard beating once a day. None of this happened to me ever. Worst case scenario - cashiers or clerks (young ones) will try to talk to me in English and they're sometimes weirded out in this situation when I answer in more or less perfect Polish. But even that only started to happen after 2015.

So yeah, Poles are more xenophobic than racist if you don't get butthurt over making this subtle difference. It's just like Japan or China - in a homogeneous society people are wary of strangers and obviously any kind of populism against outsiders will thrive there. But that's all, there's no systemic racism here, unless of course the govt tries to push this agenda further.

But that's just my opinion man.