German Vice-Chancellor literally says "FUCK YOU" to White nationalists

German Vice-Chancellor literally says "FUCK YOU" to White nationalists.

thejournal.ie/germany-minister-neo-nazis-2952365-Aug2016/

Good job Germany I think things are really looking up for you.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/357340-geert-wilders-manifesto-islam/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3762538/Angela-Merkel-underestimated-effect-open-doors-policy-record-numbers-migrants-entered-Germany-admits-deputy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=L0IMLvlpZFY
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Germany is doing fine thank you. We have infact never been richer. Our economy is great, our education system is fantastic and your women are the most pure good locking there are. Now go shart in mart you fat cunt

our*

You, sir, are a very sick, sad little man
J00s hate ISIS and hate the radical Musfags. Germany was not ordered by Israel to import sandniggers. Yall genocides the J00s and now you're stuck with Turks (who are more or less ok) and others you import because Merkel is an ex Commie.

Nice to know you Turks in Germany have it nice.

Before they didn't even give you attention. You were below their notice. Now they're starting to realize what's happening.

Tell me what it's like to be a minority in your own country in the next 5 or so years.

Your economy is being propped by lies that are going to collapse.

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it's the only thing that ever has.

Margaret Mead

Dont worry Germany the Netherlands will pick up your slack

rt.com/news/357340-geert-wilders-manifesto-islam/

>We have infact never been richer

Is that a fact? Good.

The fall comes next.

FUCK YOU NAZI'S FOR BEING RIGHT ABOUT THE MIGRANT CRISIS!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3762538/Angela-Merkel-underestimated-effect-open-doors-policy-record-numbers-migrants-entered-Germany-admits-deputy.html

>Implying its not some mud or jew posting behind that flag

And you're owned by China. Mart sharter.

Fucking hell the leftist comments. How can grown men be so fucking pathetic?

>Tell me what it's like to be a minority in your own country in the next 5 or so years.
Who cares? Do you treat your minorities badly or something? We treat ours with respect and they will treat us the same way when the time has come.

AA@AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHA KILL ME PLEASE

20 years ago 6 turkish boys one serb one italian one kosov albanian and three germans.

They were very happy on 9/11. The serb even sung. 100% antisemite.

100% anti kurd. Mild anti german.

Armenian here. I feel really sorry for Germany now that's infested with Turks and Muslims, of the worst kind. How do I know this? We we grew up with them in Lebanon and watched the civil wars that they brought. Wherever there is Islam there will be no peace.

I think it's something in the german blood that makes them do extreme shit, whether it's the camps of nazi germany to allowing a glut of muslims unchecked. I also feel sorry for your women, some of them even convert to that sick religion. Just sad. You flipped Christianity off because you thought it was too strict, but welcomed muslims with open arms, unbelievable. Again, this has got nothing to do with what fucking color you are, at least in my eyes, it comes down to the religion.

>We treat ours with respect and they will treat us the same way when the time has come.
That'll never happen. They'll always find something to get mad about.

>We treat ours with respect and they will treat us the same way when the time has come.

Kek
I always wonder does anyone really believes this.

Good. White nationalists are spergs who act in ways completely counter productive to their goals. If you want your white paradise, buy a track suit and move to Belarus.

Be best at being racist. Country divided. Be best at being anti racist. Get country back. What could be next?

>Being owned by china
doesn't effect my day to day. I live as a poor man, and I always will
>Economy propped up by lies
effects you. You have less money trading hands at your class level, and refugees show no signs of stopping. Your culture is gone, and you're not trying to get it back. Your people are dying, in spirit. Soon you won't breed, and that will be it. The German legacy will be a few great Mixed-Americans/Europeans, and a subset of Africans with a little German blood from their grandparents.

Research about what happened in Lebanon in 1975.
One little video to get you going.
youtube.com/watch?v=L0IMLvlpZFY

that hothead has lost his composure

go to sleep Hans

are you retarded? neo nazis arent white nationalists. they are fucking scum and retarded idiots as the their counterparts in the antifa

think you had it right the first time akmedh

Nothing to see here folks, Doucheland poster sad because his civilization doesn't exist any more

Because deep down, underneath it all, everyone is exactly like you and believes all the same things?

Their culture rejects yours and only thinks of you as weak and sad and ready for domination.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1chA4hWXfmlPvkhm5gpTkMCb1XDQ

Uh, yeah, about that.

>What could be next?

Civil wars between islam on your streets, more terrorist attacks, more crimes being committed. Gee I wonder what possibly could go wrong. I see germans as being very foolish on the subject of Islam. I get with what they are trying to do, they are trying to make Germany more of a melting pot like the United States, but how they are doing it is very stupid, they are just letting these people in and believing it will make things better, noo! You cant force a chicken to lay an egg, melting pots take decades, you faggots are trying to do it literally overnight LOL.

Your bait is bad and you should feel bad.

American flag

This pokes a hole in the theory that they are doing this as part of a shady master plan, and not because they get caught up in their own emotions when making these crucial decisions for the nation.

Fuck off Hans. Even I can admit my country is dying and we're a lot better off than you.

We reasoned last night in a board-wide breakthrough that these people (Liberals) are actually racing to the bottom to become the minority to put on a show for the ENTIRE WORLD about how THEY'RE NOT RACIST and THIS IS HOW YOU DO IT AS A MINORITY.

They're actually insane. It's not intelligent warfare to be respected. They're legit insane and we were INCREDIBLY FOOLISH to be complacent while they took power with the Jews.

>neo nazis

The bar is set so low in germany that I bet these "neo nazis" were just regular people who said "hey, can we stop taking in so many islamic bombers please?"

come on man..... really... now i know this is all just cheap bait, but you had me going

yes, pretty sure that most of us knew that alredy

now what do we do about it?

t. invader

Ahahahahahahaha. Hahahahaha.

Germany you just holocausted my sides.

Depends on where you're at. My responsibilities are, in order of importance: Vote Trump, be vigilant, don't fear righteousness.

I can't fucking help Germany, Sweden, etc. They're fucked if they don't find something to do and get a movement going.

This is the funniest bullshit to come out of Germany since the Hall of Cost.

none of this is true

and I feel bad, and WANT to help them, I truly do. But, for example, I can't even help the Brits. They're using all of their focus and will to triumph over the forces holding them down, and here in America we're doing the same. Two countries aware of what's going on, but even we can't work together. Self preservation at this stage is essential.

FIGHT, Germany. Make STATEMENTS.

For example, If I lived in Germany? I'd be stealing Burkas.

Just fucking take them and run.

Even if you guys manage to wash away the threat of Islam, you'll just end up like America with garbage inner cities and white flight.

germany is fucked and needs to be sacrificed along with sweden and the uk. unless trump gets in, usa is fucked too.

It feels good to be on the same side, doesn't it? Britain and America, the great rapprochement. I hope we can defeat the globalists. Maybe we can. You can make America great again. And maybe we can rule the waves once more.

Jesus fuck that's weak. How can you think about the German people going extinct and be so fucking in different. Your ancestors must be rolling in their graves.

oh, mate...

Does German have the biggest White Guilt complex?

>economy is going great because of old people who advanced technology
>women are cucking themselves with turd babies left and right
>germany is doing fine
hahaha

shit is reaching a boiling point is cukmany. dont listen to that faggot

Things are pretty fine over here though dont worry.

this map shows how good minorities treat germans, you must be proud.

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

MORUK FICK DU WEITER

hush brownie

Haha entspann dich Bergjude

>We have infact never been richer.
money comes and goes, culture and virtues don't