Trump won't get elected, Hillary will win and nothing will really change

Trump won't get elected, Hillary will win and nothing will really change.

FN will not win in France, Germany will keep the same policies, Brexit will happen but won't change a thing, immigration will keep going.

Minorities will keep having more children than white people. Racial tensions will always exist but never explode into something more than ponctual inconsequential riots.

ISIS will get defeated. Others terrorist groups will rise. Limited wars will continue. No major conflicts will ever start between big powers. Terrorism will keep occuring but won't change anything in the long run.

Medias will keep deciding everything by shaping the public opinion. Personal freedoms and civil rights will keep being limited by how much wealth you have. There will always be many poor peoples and few very richs people. The gap between them will keep growing. But poor people will still be kinda ok with it.

Nothing will change. Lazyness will always win.

This is the true redpill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPcsMMEMbfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Honhonhon Baguette

Mapplesyrup tabernacle

Kek your alright frenchie you can have Quebec

I haven't seen so much defaitism since 1940.

only a teenager would believe something like this. nothing can remain stagnant forever. every dam breaks, every river floods, every economy collapses, every country implodes.

what comes from the ruins is whats important. god willing. it will be the truth. god willing it will be the gassing of the kikes, the nuking of israel and the realization of the dreams of our Führer

> nothing change
> bad
I though you were a conservatist ?

Even World Wars failed to fundamentaly change our way of living. Things always stay the same and changes became even slower during the last 70 years.

things are changing you pathetic shit.

>degeneracy is growing
>europe becoming non-white
>christianity becomes a minority religion

we are Swiss. guardians of old european values. you cowardly frog slimes have betrayed europe alongside merkel.

And tell my wife I said....HELLO!

The only true redpill here is that of a forever existential Frenchman demonstrating the soul of a surrender monkey

you know nothing of history. you know nothing of what europe once was, what we once stood for. you poor slave of the international jew. europe is the beating heart of the civilized world. the kike wants to kill us so that they can strangle and control every people on this planet.

the jew is the greatest enemy of europe

> Jew
> e
> w

Fkn kikes

does this means europe is doomed?

>>degeneracy is growing
"what every generation said since the begining of civilization" for 200$

Whoa, really made my brain function.

youtube.com/watch?v=SPcsMMEMbfw

> look mom, i'm emulating what my poor education have identified as the most controversial behavior so I can stand-out and be noticed by senpai.

>$
kike proxy shill detected. get gassed juden

nothing will change, it's all the same, you'll get old and die, then nothing will change and we'll do it over again.

Thinking like that isn't a fucking redpill, it's called being a coward.

You're probably right about most of that shit, everything isn't going to change overnight and make the world a better place, but being complacent about a shitty situation is abhorrent compared to at least bitching.

The point of the redpill isn't that you KNOW something is wrong. It's that you know something is wrong and you DO something about it at the same time. Understand that racial tensions exist, understand that the media runs the world, understand that terror will always pop up again, but understand that you can take a stand against this shit.

Be it meme-spamming infographs, joining the service, or killing a local nigger, there is always something to do other than eat a baguette and give up like a pussy.

Neck yourself, you cliche frenchman cocksucker.

This. All OP's stupidity results in is more USA-UK unity.

I heard BREXIT won't pass either, is this true?

There's no jeopardy in Europe

Oh no it will pass because no anglo politician will ever assume to betray directly a referundum. Theresa May was supposed to do that but even her backed away and won't commit political suicide.

But they will make the Brexit in name only and completly meaningless. There will be many a little less migrants from Poland and a lot more from Pakistan to compensate.

>world wars not changing our ways of living.
>being this stupid

Name one thing

And this post is bullshit.

wrong, trump will win

yep.

only a teenager thinks that river flooding and dams breaking aren't just part of the normal cycle of regeneration.

Yes, everything will change, new wars waged, new cool gadgets for sale, new planets conquered. Yet the human condition will remain: we are all egotistic actors, and most people won't care to stop the few people that control them.

Even if those few people change faces, it will be like like a shark changing teeth

Does is not to say that in the cosntant struggle, we mustn't fight.
I'm still pretty bummed out nobody got mad with my GET MAD thread yesterday

i didnt realize france cared so much about our politics

I have no strong feelings about it one way or another OP.

i recall seeing this exact thread but instead saying that people will never vote for brexit

Europe has been doomed since EU was created. The final nails are being hammered in with pic related.

Love how the pasta used to say Brexit will never happen

>Europe has been doomed since EU was created.
But what if I told you the EU has ended?

>Lazyness will always win.

I understand that the French people have a long proud history of surrendering. Enjoy living with terrorism.

Teenagers and idiotic academics

That doesn't make any sense. Muslims and Mexicans both behave differently depending on concentration. You are like a bad chemistry student showing two chemicals coming together and assuming there will not ever be any reaction.

I wouldn't know if i was to call you naive or optimistic.

Thank you CTR, I am now a #HillMissile.

Stay mad, Merkel. RIP your shitty globalist organization.

t. McNever lived near a real war, Time nor distance

Fukuyama is a globalist faggot, he want people to belive nothing will ever change. That's why Sup Forums exist, to meme until the happening happens. All cucks, liberals, jews and niggers will pay when the day of the rope comes.

if this wasn't staged then how was his finger not in the way of the spray

How is Nice doing you french sissy?

Why are French people so defeatist?

Do you really need to ask?

this is amazing. can I save this?

The EU in its existing form has ended. Say goodbye to Denmark. You're part of the USE now

Things will not stay the same when all the west has Brazil demographics. It takes about 100 iq average to have a functional society and that is going away rapidly.

brexit will happen on December 31st 2017

That's because degeneracy does grow with each generation, until revolution, civil war or geopolitical collapse leads to things snapping back, allowing the process to start all over again

it's probably staged, he doesn't show much intention of painting anything, just aiming the thing at his eyes

I've seen this a couple of times, source?

And they were fucking right.